True Dota 2 - How did Iceberg's mid pudge work? |
- How did Iceberg's mid pudge work?
- Queen of Pain : Ahgs vs Orchid
- What position 4 heroes are successful at the moment?
| How did Iceberg's mid pudge work? Posted: 14 Jul 2018 11:49 AM PDT Flytomoon picked mid pudge against espada in the cis qualifier finals and managed to win. I get it kinda, Luna takes a lot of space so getting a space creating mid is great. Hes also pretty good against pugna and even lifestealer when he gets his 25 (though it's still kinda bad for pudge). How in the world did it work tho? PS: They said it was kind of a fun pick but still [link] [comments] |
| Queen of Pain : Ahgs vs Orchid Posted: 14 Jul 2018 12:40 PM PDT Hello all. I have recently been playing QoP mid at almost every opportunity I can as a sort of "snowball every lane" mobile mid carry as of late. However, I have been rushing Ahgs almost exclusively in all matches, followed by Linkens or BKB depending upon the team, going back for Linkens after BKB if there is a need for it. This strategy has been working well for me, but I frequently get told that this build path is shit and I am bad, as well as all the high level players I've seen or read guides on go for a right click based build. For me, the 40 second massive pure BKB piercing ultimate is too good to pass up in most games, and it allows QoP to play a much more desirable "burst and run" style of gameplay, only having to use autos when you are in a comfortable position to do so. Am I crazy? I am currently climbing out of crusader, so I understand my build might be garbage, but I am hoping to clarify. [link] [comments] |
| What position 4 heroes are successful at the moment? Posted: 14 Jul 2018 01:33 AM PDT I feel right now the lines are a bit blurred between pos 4/5 more so than it has been in the last couple years or so. I've seen a lot of Windranger, Skywrath and Bane recently in either position and other than those Im not sure what others to consider staple picks right now. I really used to love pos 4 in the roaming meta. With the emphasis being that you have to be able to contest the side lanes effectively within the first 5 minutes i feel like a lot of the pos 4 heroes that used to shine are near unplayable. For me this meant most of the heroes i put time into learning and practicing in this role arent very useful right now. What heroes are you guys seeing results with? Im particularly interested in first-pickable heroes because first picking pos 4 is a strategy thats worked well for me in the past. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from True Dota 2. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment