League of Legends - NA LCS 2018 Summer / Week 4 - Day 1 / Live Discussion |
- NA LCS 2018 Summer / Week 4 - Day 1 / Live Discussion
- If League lasts for long enough (50 years lets say) Does that mean we can get Senior citizens servers since our reflexes will get worse over time ?
- He has gone places no lee has gone before.
- Echo Fox vs. Counter Logic Gaming / NA LCS 2018 Summer - Week 4 / Post-Match Discussion
- ALL Elementalist Lux forms in Kingdom Hearts style! Finished Collection + Lunar Empress!
- 100 Thieves vs. Team SoloMid / NA LCS 2018 Summer - Week 4 / Post-Match Discussion
- Ghostcrawler's Response to Doublelift on a Constantly Evolving Game
- League has always been toxic, but players get older and realize it’s not worth the time
- G2 Esports vs. Giants Gaming / EU LCS 2018 Summer - Week 4 / Post-Match Discussion
- Bwipo is insanely well spoken
- Team Vitality vs. Misfits / EU LCS 2018 Summer - Week 4 / Post-Match Discussion
- Team ROCCAT vs. Fnatic / EU LCS 2018 Summer - Week 4 / Post-Match Discussion
- Loading Screen
- Dark Star Cho'Gath - a massive THANK YOU from SpecialEffect
- If Reddit wants NA to have a good soloqueue again, it doesn't stop at the pro level, EVERYONE has to be trying in soloqueue.
- Some leak about akali rework
- A Modest Proposal - Import all of KR and EU's Challenger Soloq players to North America to improve the quality of SoloQ.
- Splyce vs. FC Schalke 04 / EU LCS 2018 Summer - Week 4 / Post-Match Discussion
- H2k-Gaming vs. Unicorns of Love / EU LCS 2018 Summer - Week 4 / Post-Match Discussion
- Kingzone DragonX vs. Jin Air Green Wings / LCK 2018 Summer - Week 4 / Post-Match Discussion
- Former Invictus Gaming Top Laner 'PDD' Diagnosed With Liver Cancer
- Jatt NA LCS Champion Spotlight
- Jatt gets educational about Heimerdinger -- They should do more of these during EU and NA LCS
- I think my duo buddy might actually be an advanced A.I. chatbot made to play League
- Riot should promote the mute button more
- After URF mode ended, LoL PC Bang share dropped again in South Korea.
| NA LCS 2018 Summer / Week 4 - Day 1 / Live Discussion Posted: 14 Jul 2018 01:00 PM PDT NA LCS 2018 SUMMERLolesports | Leaguepedia | Countdown | /r/LoLeventVoDs | New to LoL Today's matches will be played on Patch 8.13. Today's Matches
StreamsTeams
Schedule
On-Air TeamHost
Interviewer
Analyst DeskPlay-by-Play Commentators
Color CommentatorsFormat
The official NA LCS ruleset can be found here. Coverage
VoDs[link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 Jul 2018 07:52 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| He has gone places no lee has gone before. Posted: 14 Jul 2018 02:20 AM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Echo Fox vs. Counter Logic Gaming / NA LCS 2018 Summer - Week 4 / Post-Match Discussion Posted: 14 Jul 2018 02:43 PM PDT NA LCS 2018 SUMMEROfficial page | Leaguepedia | Liquipedia | Live Discussion | Eventvods.com | New to LoL Echo Fox 0-1 Counter Logic GamingFOX | Leaguepedia | Liquipedia | Best.gg | Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Subreddit MATCH 1: FOX vs CLGWinner: Counter Logic Gaming in 36m
[link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| ALL Elementalist Lux forms in Kingdom Hearts style! Finished Collection + Lunar Empress! Posted: 14 Jul 2018 05:22 AM PDT https://imgur.com/gallery/Givqywm Hello it's me again, this time with ALL of the forms finished in Art Noveau style! I hope you like them, and have a nice day! [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 100 Thieves vs. Team SoloMid / NA LCS 2018 Summer - Week 4 / Post-Match Discussion Posted: 14 Jul 2018 03:44 PM PDT NA LCS 2018 SUMMEROfficial page | Leaguepedia | Liquipedia | Live Discussion | Eventvods.com | New to LoL 100 Thieves 1-0 Team SoloMid100 | Leaguepedia | Liquipedia | Best.gg | Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Subreddit MATCH 1: 100 vs TSMWinner: 100 Thieves in 36m
[link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Ghostcrawler's Response to Doublelift on a Constantly Evolving Game Posted: 14 Jul 2018 02:20 PM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| League has always been toxic, but players get older and realize it’s not worth the time Posted: 14 Jul 2018 08:06 AM PDT Just adding my 2 cents here, but toxicity and ruining games has always been a thing (I still fondly remember playing dota as a kid and having someone ask me if I was wearing a sign that said $$$ when I was feeding). The only thing that's changed is as I grow older, I have less and less free time, and the toxic behavior begins to impress a higher cost. When I was 17, I had all the time in the world to just ignore it and keep playing, but many years later, I've only got the time to play one or two games here or there, and it feels like I'm paying a huge opportunity cost if I jump in a game that's unwinnable from the start because some kid is tilted and needs to take it out on their team to validate their feelings. It's just unfortunate that I can't know that until after the game starts — if I were playing pickup in a gym and one of the guys was cursing at everyone, I'd just not waste my time, but it's always such a lottery when joining a league game because you can't tell who's a decent person ahead of time. I suspect a huge step would be to reward good behavior with a higher guarantee of playing with other nice players, but I'm sure it's a tough problem to solve. We should definitely continue to call out toxicity where we see it, and it'll be unfortunate if and when we outgrow league, but we should stop pretending like this is an issue that has only recently gotten worse. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| G2 Esports vs. Giants Gaming / EU LCS 2018 Summer - Week 4 / Post-Match Discussion Posted: 14 Jul 2018 10:39 AM PDT EU LCS 2018 SUMMEROfficial page | Leaguepedia | Liquipedia | Live Discussion | Eventvods.com | New to LoL G2 Esports 0-1 Giants GamingG2 | Leaguepedia | Liquipedia | Best.gg | Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Subreddit MATCH 1: G2 vs GIAWinner: Giants Gaming in 38m
Read: Titles and the Post-Match team [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 Jul 2018 12:53 PM PDT If you told me the current set of people on the post show for EU was 3 full time casters I wouldn't even bat an eye. Crazy to see someone so new in the scene come on and sound like he's been doing this for years. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Team Vitality vs. Misfits / EU LCS 2018 Summer - Week 4 / Post-Match Discussion Posted: 14 Jul 2018 12:28 PM PDT EU LCS 2018 SUMMEROfficial page | Leaguepedia | Liquipedia | Live Discussion | Eventvods.com | New to LoL Misfits 1-0 Team VitalityMSF | Leaguepedia | Liquipedia | Best.gg | Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Subreddit MATCH 1: MSF vs VITWinner: Misfits in 36m
[link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Team ROCCAT vs. Fnatic / EU LCS 2018 Summer - Week 4 / Post-Match Discussion Posted: 14 Jul 2018 11:29 AM PDT EU LCS 2018 SUMMEROfficial page | Leaguepedia | Liquipedia | Live Discussion | Eventvods.com | New to LoL Fnatic 1-0 Team ROCCATFNC | Leaguepedia | Liquipedia | Best.gg | Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Subreddit MATCH 1: FNC vs ROCWinner: Fnatic in 27m
[link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 Jul 2018 11:58 AM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Dark Star Cho'Gath - a massive THANK YOU from SpecialEffect Posted: 14 Jul 2018 03:12 AM PDT Hello there, Stevie from SpecialEffect here, we're the UK Charity taking part in the Dark Star Cho'Gath campaign. I just wanted to pop in, say hello and say THANK YOU to all the amazing summoners who are participating in this incredible initiative. The donations to SpecialEffect will enable us to help more gamers like Ryan, seen here laying the smack down in League of Legends a year or so ago using a custom control setup that we worked out for him. Ryan has muscular dystrophy, so he doesn't have the finger strength or movement to press the buttons on a keyboard, but four lightweight buttons acting like eight different keyboard presses, along with some custom voice controls, kept him playing. Since then his condition has advanced, so we're going back soon to see how we can keep this Summoner in the Rift! We'd also like to say a massive thanks to all the team at Riot Games for their support - it's going to help Ryan and so many more gamers with disabilities! And it's not just ourselves that will benefit - another 19 charities around the world will be helped by this fantastic initiative. Thanks again, and we'll see you ingame! Stevie x [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 Jul 2018 01:00 AM PDT I've been seeing everyone talking about how NA's soloqueue is trash because no one cares in high elo, but I haven't heard a whole lot of talk of people saying that THEY will start trying hard to make NA soloqueue better. Those high elo players weren't always high elo, if you want NA soloqueue to be good, you have to try hard yourself. Stop pretending that it's on the duty of high elo players to do everything, even if the bronze 3 teemo is trying hard, that's one more person trying their best to up the quality of soloqueue. I encourage everyone who truly wants NA to be great to put their 100% into every game, win or lose. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 Jul 2018 09:53 AM PDT First part is from a Brazilian streamer:
And the second part is from a famous Chinese streamer, he talked about it in a forum:
[link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 Jul 2018 09:27 AM PDT It is unfortunate to the many challenger players of Reddit, as we browse the subreddit and our clear experience of playing League of Legends at the highest levels of play, to witness the horrendous sight of North American solo queue. These reddit challenger players, instead of playing the game, are forced to employ all their time on complaining about one-tricks who are most definitely ruining all 1.6 million challenger player's experiences, which I assume is all North American players. I think it can be agreed that North American Solo Queue is in an utter state of disaster. One trick Akali players like TF Blade are ruining the SoloQ ladder for promising young talent like Imaqtpie. Diamond 5 players aren't being pushed down to their actual level of ability. I propose a solution which, as I understand, will be of great benefit to the challenger players of the world and of North America. I have been informed by a very wise man from the Oceanic Region, that the other regions have an immensely superior solo queue experience. Full of bloodthirsty players who are striving to compete on the soloq ladder, whether verbally to their teammates or in actuality. I humbly suggest that we begin the process of importing the top 200 players of each major region(EUW, KR, CN) into our wonderful country. They will be sent to Chicago, where factors such as ping will be negligible. All of these players, whether they are one-trick players or potentially an actual human being, will play Solo Queue from designated times during the day, while taking lessons in Americanized English during the night, leaving a few hours for rest. I believe that this will benefit professional teams in North America, who already have claimed some European and Korean talent. As many are aware, there is already diversity in language on the North American servers, varying from the foreigners in the North speaking French, to Mandarin and Cantonese frequently into the night. This will be of no difference to introduce more French, Polish, Korean, and Chinese players to the game. As for the players who use the Taiwan servers on the Garena region, we cannot disservice their benefactors, as they need them to profit off of gold mining. However, some of them can be imported over as many of the top players play on the Korean server anyway. In addition, it will essentially create a 'super server' of the top players around the world, which has already shown promising results in China. The other servers who have their players imported can easily reproduce new players, given regions such as Europe have produced new talent quite quickly after their talent leaves for more profitable ventures. The money for funding these fine players can come at the expense of the teams of the NALCS. Many players have already been outspoken about the quality of their alternate practice environment, so it would likely come easily to them to encourage their teams to shoulder the minor burden of paying for the initial and future cost of thousands of challenger players. I profess, with utter sincerity, that I have no personal benefit from this proposal, as I am a Canadian and not a North American according to reddit analysts, and my ranking is nonexistent in Canadian Solo Queue. My proposal is none other than to benefit the Americans, which represent all of North and South America, and to give jobs to the top tier players of the world. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Splyce vs. FC Schalke 04 / EU LCS 2018 Summer - Week 4 / Post-Match Discussion Posted: 14 Jul 2018 09:35 AM PDT EU LCS 2018 SUMMEROfficial page | Leaguepedia | Liquipedia | Eventvods.com | New to LoL FC Schalke 04 1-0 SplyceS04 | Leaguepedia | Liquipedia | Best.gg | Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Subreddit MATCH 1: S04 vs SPYWinner: FC Schalke 04 in 30m
Read: Titles and the Post-Match team [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| H2k-Gaming vs. Unicorns of Love / EU LCS 2018 Summer - Week 4 / Post-Match Discussion Posted: 14 Jul 2018 08:42 AM PDT EU LCS 2018 SUMMEROfficial page | Leaguepedia | Liquipedia | Live Discussion | Eventvods.com | New to LoL Unicorns of Love 1-0 H2k-GamingUOL | Leaguepedia | Liquipedia | Best.gg | Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Subreddit MATCH 1: UOL vs H2KWinner: Unicorns of Love in 34m
[link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Kingzone DragonX vs. Jin Air Green Wings / LCK 2018 Summer - Week 4 / Post-Match Discussion Posted: 14 Jul 2018 03:53 AM PDT LCK 2018 SUMMEROfficial page | Leaguepedia | Liquipedia | Live Discussion | Eventvods.com | New to LoL Kingzone DragonX 1-2 Jin Air Green WingsKZ | Leaguepedia | Liquipedia | Best.gg | Twitter MATCH 1: KZ vs JAGWinner: Jin Air Green Wings in 39m | MVP: Grace (100)
MATCH 2: JAG vs KZWinner: Kingzone DragonX in 36m | MVP: Khan (800)
MATCH 3: KZ vs JAGWinner: Jin Air Green Wings in 39m | MVP: Grace (200)
Read: Titles and the Post-Match team [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Former Invictus Gaming Top Laner 'PDD' Diagnosed With Liver Cancer Posted: 13 Jul 2018 07:20 PM PDT http://s.weibo.com/weibo/pdd%20%E8%82%9D%E7%99%8C?topnav=1&wvr=6&topsug=1 So apparently PDD got diagnosed with liver cancer after half a year of not streaming. If anyone here still remembers him. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Jatt NA LCS Champion Spotlight Posted: 14 Jul 2018 02:56 PM PDT I was just watching the NA LCS stream and they had a very informative clip about how Heimerdinger's combos work, with Jatt showing how they worked. Is this something that they have been doing throughout the split? I have not had time to really watch the games live so I don't usually see the analyst stuff. If it isn't, I think it was super good and should be a recurring thing for newer meta champions. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Jatt gets educational about Heimerdinger -- They should do more of these during EU and NA LCS Posted: 14 Jul 2018 03:05 PM PDT Here's the last part of his research: https://clips.twitch.tv/AntediluvianAliveMoonShazBotstix What do you guys think of the segment? [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| I think my duo buddy might actually be an advanced A.I. chatbot made to play League Posted: 14 Jul 2018 03:37 PM PDT 1. MEETING CHUCKOn the night I met Chuck, I'd just started my regular routine. Fingers cold from the A/C pumping, a fresh six-pack of beers within easy reach. Heart still thumping from the day's regular anxiety while I get ready for a new form of anxiety called League of Legends. This was about six months ago. I'd been tearing up the jungles of NA's low-diamond ranks as Teemo. A player we'll call "Chuck" was holding down top lane for our team as Nasus, just stacking away like a good boy. From the start, Chuck was a sort of overwhelming presence in chat. Just super fucking positive, articulating his plans, calling out wards, congratulating everybody for playing well. You know these guys. It's like they're trying to keep everybody in a good mood so nobody tilts and starts throwing. Maybe it's a valid strategy. Myself -- I tend to keep quiet and focused on my own problems. Chuck stomped his lane and methodically blew down the towers up top first, then headed bot to stack some champs. Chuck was really having a blast in chat, and so was everybody else on the team. As we closed in on the enemy nexus, Chuck typed in /all chat something along the lines of "You guys were great opponents. Thank you so much for the game! I respect all of you." Sort of obnoxious, but also a little disarmingly charming. In the post-game lobby one guy from the other team advised Chuck to cause himself bodily harm using a dildo. But two others thanked him for being an honorable opponent (bring that button back rito pls). Anyway, after the game Chuck shot me a friend request, and, on a whim, I accepted. Few of my IRL friends actually play League anymore, and I usually don't play with randos. But Chuck seemed like a big-dick top laner and I'm a sucker for freelo. Plus he had positive energy, and frankly I needed more of that in my life -- like most competitive gamers I both love and hate my hobby at the same time. So anyway, I accepted Chuck's friend request and we started chatting. Right away, I was getting weird vibes from this guy. He was just… so… happy? That it was actually weird. CHATLOG1 - https://i.imgur.com/MVpgzLU.png (note: I've edited the image to hide Chuck's real in-game name and the names of unrelated folks on my friends list) See what I mean? Dude's communication style is like some perfectly grammatical Strunk & White shit. And he was so juiced to be playing League, like it was season one again or something. 2. A STRANGE DUONonetheless, we started playing together pretty regularly. We won some and lost some, but Chuck never once turned negative (Chuck refused to use voice chat, so we stuck to text). He was always just trying to uplift people on our team, and even those on the other team. Plenty of players at this elo do nasty shit to try to tilt their lane opponents—a tilted enemy is a more easily-beaten enemy, after all—but many times I saw Chuck go out of his way to share a kind or uplifting word with opponents who were showing signs of stress. Mostly I was starting to feel confused about the whole situation. I wasn't just that Chuck was overwhelmingly happy about playing League. It was more that he seemed permanently determined to get me to play more, too. Like this: CHATLOG2 - https://i.imgur.com/iI95dx8.png At first, I convinced myself that this type of shit was normal. I mean, our whole relationship was based around League. So it sort of made sense that every conversation was just about playing more League. But then I checked his match history. That's when I started to get pretty weirded out. Chuck was playing for 16 hours a day, every single day. Weekdays, weekends, holidays, you name it. The dude did not take breaks, except for roughly eight hours every night from 2am until 10am the next morning. It struck me that even though Chuck always seemed happy, something must be seriously wrong with him. I mean, I've known plenty of people who use games as an escape from reality, and I think "gaming addiction disorder" or whatever they're calling it now is total bullshit. (When people who get depressed and spend all day in bed, you wouldn't call that "bed addiction disorder," right?) But when you're playing games that much, it's still probably a sign that something in your life is going haywire. I struggled to decide whether I should confront Chuck about his behavior. Every time I'd log in, I'd quickly get those bronze-gold alerts tugging at me from a corner of the screen -- Chuck wanting to get in some games. But I didn't know how to talk about it, or what I'd say. After all, it's not like I could explain why I put so many hours into online games. So why demand an explanation from Chuck about his habits? After about a week of this, I permanently lost my chance to bring it up. Chuck disappeared. But before he did, he left me a very strange message. 3. SHIT GETS WEIRDI'd logged in just to check out a new skin sale, and got a notification right away. Chuck was online, so I thought I had a pretty clear idea of what he wanted. I wasn't in the mood, so I went to the kitchen to heat up some leftovers and grab a drink. When I came back, I popped open my chat window and saw something extremely disturbing. CHATLOG3, PART 1 - https://i.imgur.com/FhjxNhd.png CHATLOG3, PART 2 - https://i.imgur.com/qpTb6Nn.png Chuck hasn't been online since he sent those messages, and his match history stopped updating. The whole text explosion thing at the end seemed beyond weird too. So like… what the fuck, right? I've sat on this story for a few weeks, not actually knowing what to do with it. Is Chuck just some guy trolling me? It doesn't seem possible, because we played together for months on end and he only ever seemed capable of happiness and kindness. Honestly, when I think about all my interactions with him, it occurs to me that Chuck always seemed a little… robotic. It's that word -- robotic -- that now I can't get out of my head whenever I think about Chuck. The insane gaming hours, the super carefully-formulated writing style, the single-mindedness about playing more League (and always, ALWAYS loving it, even in situations where anybody would get pissed). I'm almost totally convinced now that Chuck wasn't actually human. I think he was one of those super advanced artificially intelligent bots, like the one that got really good at Dota 2. But… also like some kind of super-advanced chat bot at the same time. I know this all sounds pretty far fetched, but that's why I'm making this post. I can't think of any other explanation, and I hope some of you can. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Riot should promote the mute button more Posted: 14 Jul 2018 07:21 AM PDT So many people are complaining about flaming teammates and toxic language. The solution is literally the press of a button. Riot should include something about muting toxic teammates in their loading screen tips or so. and there should be a button to quickly full mute the entire enemy team. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| After URF mode ended, LoL PC Bang share dropped again in South Korea. Posted: 14 Jul 2018 10:40 AM PDT PUBG : 27.1% LoL : 23.9 % There are a lot of Korean who lose interest in League and enjoy only URF. When URF was playable, League increased to max 29.28%. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You are subscribed to email updates from League of Legends. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment