True Gaming Which game or game universe would you like to see in a different genre to its current incarnation, and why would it be great?


Which game or game universe would you like to see in a different genre to its current incarnation, and why would it be great?

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 07:29 AM PDT

For example:

Doom FPS/aRPG like Destiny

Total Warhammer Dynasty Warriors

Story driven Overwatch FPS

submitted by /u/SupahSpankeh
[link] [comments]

Anyone else afraid of 'binging' games too quickly?

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 07:56 AM PDT

Back in my gaming prime, I used to love those days where you could do nothing but game. I'd play nonstop with no consideration given to even taking a break. Nowadays I find that, even when I have a large chunk of free time, I'm reluctant to game for too long at once.

I often feel this way when I start a relatively short game that I just love. I'll be enjoying it so much that I eventually take a step back and think "Wow I better pace myself or this will be over too quickly." However, this usually ends up doing the opposite of what I want. I'll put it down so that I can savour it and make it last, but then often don't come back to it again, or at least not for a long time.

Now with longer games this can be less of an issue, but I sometimes find myself in the same mindset to try and prevent myself from burning put on the game.

I just thought I'd see if anyone else has experienced similar feelings? I found myself putting Mario Odyssey down early last night because I was loving it so much that I didn't want it to be over too soon. But I've "taken my time" with games in the past and have yet to pick them back up and finish them. Can anyone relate?

TLDR: When I'm really enjoying a game, I often put it down because I don't want it to be over too quickly. But this usually ends up in me getting distracted by another game and not finishing the first game.

submitted by /u/katman14
[link] [comments]

Is cloud gaming the future...?

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 03:59 AM PDT

Just saw an ad for Playkey International which says you can play on obsolete consoles (aka your grandmas computer) through cloud and it would play as if you where playing on a updated machine. At first I was like wtf that's amazing, but then I thought about it and was like wtf why am I renting a console. Can anyone give me a reason why this should be the future of not owning any hardware anymore...?

ad for Key International

submitted by /u/aJm0_0
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.