True Dota 2 - Binding primal spirit Agh keys?


Binding primal spirit Agh keys?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 09:16 AM PST

Hey,

So I've been playing a bit of Brewmaster and noticed that the primal spirits don't get a binded key to brew's normal abilities when you have aghs. Instead of being able to assign a key to those abilities like thunder clap and drunken haze you have to manually click them with the mouse. I checked the keybindings under the settings and it doesn't appear to have an option.

Anyone have a good way of binding them? Was thinking D might be a decent keybind.

submitted by /u/Inous
[link] [comments]

HARD TIME AS A OFFLANER

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 06:34 AM PST

How do i play offlane with shadowshaman??? When i get close for the exp he just shackles me and im dead What can i do to outplay him. Really need advice from u guys.

submitted by /u/kinchongpro
[link] [comments]

Need advice for my support game

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 03:27 AM PST

https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3583101905 This one and i won but i don't think i played support properly. So i want to get any advice. I was silencer.

submitted by /u/eeve5
[link] [comments]

Sand King's resurgence into the meta + SK lategame build

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 01:29 PM PST

Lately, we've been seeing a lot of Sandking being played in pro matches. Why is that? What made sand king so good in 7.07? Also, what do you build on him late game. I'm shit tier, so I normally end up getting a lot of farm in my pubs because people spent all their time whacking at creeps in the jungle instead of pushing waves, so I end up clearing them. I generally go boots + tango -> OoV -> Tranquils -> Urn -> Blink -> Wand -> Forcestaff -> Eul's -> Spirit vessel. I'm not sure where to go from there. I usually end up replacing Tranquil's with BoTs, but I still have one slot left (I keep Blink, Force, Eul's and Spirit Vessel). Some games I go a gem, but in other games its not needed. What should I build as my sixth item? Aghs? Shiva's? Heart?

submitted by /u/Kurry_King
[link] [comments]

Tips on improving farming with Morphling

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 11:03 AM PST

As the title says, I cannot find the way to get ~100 last hits in the first 15 mins of the game. Sure after some items I can farm with waveform and maybe Manta illu if I build it, but I can't find a way to have a strong early. Do you guys use waveform for stacks? Do you right click camps? Because I have seen Miracle (who else) having around 120 Cs in the first 15 mins and I don't understand how he can farm with that hero that fast. Any tips?

submitted by /u/The_7oker
[link] [comments]

Anybody else discouraged by the new ranking system?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 06:46 PM PST

The title says it all. I was a fan of the MMR system, because it was your ranking with no bullshit attached. This system is discouraging to me for some reason, and I was wondering if anyone else was the same.

submitted by /u/Wave_Sunray
[link] [comments]

No Courier Needed Inhouse League

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 11:35 AM PST

No Courier Needed IH is an In-house league for players to play non-competitive Dota 2 matches with friends! Queue up among 9 other players and draft your ultimate team. Win the game to rise up on the leaderboard to win the ultimate prize! Join today! We are looking for staff.

Make sure to join both FaceIt hub and Discord.

submitted by /u/thepogchampion
[link] [comments]

Why getting pwned in lane can be good

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 11:10 AM PST

Last night I was playing in a five stack and no one wanted to play mid and I was the highest MMR in our stack (4.2k, legend 5), so I got put mid. I'm a pos 3/4/5 player. My hero pool for mid is alch, zues, and puck. But puck usually takes me a game or two to warm up. So I grabbed zues, bad, BAD idea. Enemy takes TA, and he is ancient 5 and my god did he destroy me in lane. Things started off ok, I got first blood when grabbing a rune on their support. But then it happened. He started getting every single deny and started out leveling me and snowballing worse and worse.

Now early rotations would have helped, but what I really learned was how important picking the right or wrong mid is. Now I'm sure this guy would of wrecked me no matter what, but I saw how god awful a zues is mid if he doesn't get a favorable match up. To add insult to injury his splash was hitting me sometimes when he would deny.

All this made me think, is it worth getting better at mid? Is it even possible if 90% of the time it's claimed almost instantly?

Moral of the story is, a loss can teach you so much more than a win.

submitted by /u/RikiRude
[link] [comments]

Sf 10 min last hit challenge

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 10:50 PM PST

Hi so recently my team was asked to improve on our mechanics before we were accepted by an organisation. So the org recommended us to do sf last hit challenge to build up our mechanics. The goal they gave us was 95% accuracy for lh.

I wanted to ask if u guys think this goal is possible and whether some pros have tried the challenge before and what were their lh and denies ty.

To clarify the challenge is SF only

no items

no skills

submitted by /u/DotaFeg69
[link] [comments]

[GUIDE] Varrianda's NP Guide

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 12:53 AM PST

Hi guys, my name is Varrianda and I play NP in the Very High Skill Bracket (I am too nervous to play ranked).

Here is my guide on how to playing Nature's Prophet, a hero I think is often misunderstood and thrown to the sidelines as a meme.

Max treants, tp, then sprout.

lvl 10 - dmg, lvl 15 - treants summoned lvl 20 - attack speed lvl 25 - 2x treant dmg

EARLY GAME

Start with a glove of haste and two clarities and head to the jungle. Wait for creeps to spawn and start hitting them. I usually don't care about aggro and you don't need to try so hard here. You can even take a break and eat some stuff while your trees kill everything :)

Do this until you get a midas. Don't bother TPing or anything, you don't really need to and it will probably slow down your midas.

MID GAME:

Skip boots of speed. You have TP, so this spell is not totally necessary. Instead, let's get a desolator. While your team fights and gets the enemy's attention, you can hit towers and hit them early. With the gold you have from skipping boots, this is going to catch the enemies off guard and really own towers, and most of the time, win the game.

Maelstrom is your next buy. This ensures creeps die quickly, therefore acting like a mid-game midas. You're going to be leveling really fast now, so make sure to not die.

LATE GAME:

Now you have two options.

First option: Wanna fight? Go Daedalus and Vlads. The lifesteal is awesome and so is the percentage damage increase (you should be doing a lot of damage now). Crits are going to STING the enemies. You should be owning them with this build.

Otherwise,

go aghs refersher. This chokes them out and makes it so they literally cannot push. My god, you'll see how the enemies hate this. I get flamed so much because they literally don't know what to do at this point. They are drowning in creeps. Throw these at buildings and watch them crumble.

You should win the game after this.

Seriously have been unstoppable with this build. Ask me any questions.

submitted by /u/Varrianda
[link] [comments]

i am the only one that runs in the 90s bitch

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 12:12 AM PST

i am the only one that runs in the 90s bitch

submitted by /u/NADEEM_SYED
[link] [comments]

2 team members feeding (0-25), one of them advertising MMR boost site in all chat, got abandon for not playing through it... valve please address

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 05:30 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.