Skyrim - Hey Nord, where did you learn to smith?


Hey Nord, where did you learn to smith?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 04:47 AM PDT

Windhelm at night.

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 03:07 AM PDT

Arriving at the College. 1AM.

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 06:11 AM PDT

Sovngarde really is a magical place

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 01:47 PM PDT

If you could have one item (Prop) from Skyrim, what would it be and why?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 01:58 AM PDT

Only one item can be chosen so no sets only one piece of a set.

For me, I would want an Elder Scroll (Life sized according to the game) because It is what the Elder Scrolls series is based off of.

submitted by /u/He6llsp6awn6
[link] [comments]

This should do the trick

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 03:43 PM PDT

I almost forget how pretty this game can be sometimes.

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 08:03 PM PDT

Journey to Whiterun

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 09:16 PM PDT

Nord Warrior

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 04:57 PM PDT

Killing Nazeem

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 09:33 AM PDT

Just got into Skyrim for the first time yesterday: My First Impressions

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 10:32 PM PDT

So after hearing about this game for so many years I finally decided to purchase it for the first time yesterday. I obviously have not played enough to form a solid review of the game but it has definitely left an amazing first impression. What has completely blown me away so far is how malleable the experience feels. The fact that you could choose to complete the quest or kill the quest giver is mind boggling. In other words, it truly lets you choose what you want to do. I don't remember which town it was but this child approached me and told me that if I would kill her sister she wouldn't tell anybody. I swear, I had to ask myself, "am I about to kill a CHILD?". I decided not to because that felt morally wrong but it is that aspect of the game that has completely pulled me in.

Lastly, as an avid book reader, I cannot imagine how much effort went into creating all of these books. I don't know if many Skyrim players do this but I have read a large majority of them so far. The stories aren't incredible but they give so much purpose to the world. After playing Nintendo's latest Zelda game (Breath of the Wild), I can already tell that Skyrim's story telling is going to be miles better. Don't get me wrong, both games are great, however, there is something a lot richer about the story of Skyrim than of "Hyrule".

Sorry if this post feels useless but I just had to spill my guts. I can't wait to sink more hours into this game.

submitted by /u/Boosers
[link] [comments]

Looks like someone wanted to say hi before I lost my head.

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 02:44 PM PDT

Made a post last week RE: which edition to purchase. Here's my 7 day follow-up.

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 12:42 AM PDT

Forging ruined skyrim for me

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 02:57 AM PDT

i really liked skyrim but there was one aspect that i kinda disliked: The forging (and also the default UI was another minor issue)

While at the beginning it was an element i enjoyed, after some time it felt like a timewaste. You had to forge stuff you actually don't need yourself just to raise your forging skill. After you forged xyz amount of something, you run to the merchant, sell them, rince and repeat. After some time i really disliked even going to towns thinking "well when i'm in town i'll have to do forging again". Also being someone who disliked playing thief characters, forging is kinda the main way how to get good armor in this game.

Anyone experienced similar feelings towards forging? Any "solution" you got or you just accepted it?

submitted by /u/Sersch
[link] [comments]

Card Monsters Mobile Game Has What I Think Is a Funny Skyrim Reference

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 11:30 PM PDT

By the Nine…

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 02:17 AM PDT

I would kill to have a quest line like the Civil War except you play as the Legion against the Thalmor.

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 04:57 PM PDT

Seriously, I abhor those bastards and can't kill enough of them! Murdering the wandering justiciars and raiding the embassy is fun and all, but I would love to fight an all out war against them! It could even be lore friendly by it being like a regional flashpoint opposed to an all out Great War 2. I really hope the next TES game gives you a chance to take the fight against them.

submitted by /u/Brommando007
[link] [comments]

I love how Steam uses in-game screencaps for the background here.

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 10:16 AM PDT

SHUT UP LURBUK

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 08:32 PM PDT

LPT: When going down of a hill/cliff, use "Become Ethereal"

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 11:31 AM PDT

If you are up high, and don't want to either walk the whole parcour down or fall to your death, use the Become Ethereal shout. You can jump down and won't be harmed.

This is (literally) a life-saver for me.

submitted by /u/Casperster18
[link] [comments]

I'm really having trouble with a new character that I want to stick to, so you guys just pick for me

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 05:12 AM PDT

I figured this way if it's random I won't get bored of it.

Questlines: Alignment: Major skills: Minor Skills: Skills never used: First place after Helgen: Armor: Weapons: Anything else I need to know:

submitted by /u/ManBearPig_IsReal
[link] [comments]

Hey!Got any ale or mead?

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 12:07 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.