Pokémon GO - Meta Monday - A Megathread for any comments regarding the subreddit. Generic Screenshots are no longer permitted [Meta]


Meta Monday - A Megathread for any comments regarding the subreddit. Generic Screenshots are no longer permitted [Meta]

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 04:10 PM PST

Good morning /r/PokemonGO!

We hope you all had a great weekend and are ready to start the week. As the weekend has officially passed, generic screenshot posts are no longer permitted and will be removed.

This begins our Meta Monday megathread, feel free to post any comments or suggestions regarding the subreddit or mods here.

https://streamable.com/i3tky

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

They still do not realize I am not an egg.

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 08:22 AM PST

The four stages of finding a Dragonite...

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 03:13 AM PST

Feels good for me, I've been playing since 7/6, and live in a quiet town!

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 07:18 AM PST

The local news is still reporting on Pokemon Go

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 08:57 AM PST

been playing since release day. caught around 80 magikarp and walked this guy almost 40km - finally got to evolve it today! 99% IV too!!

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 07:48 AM PST

[Screenshot] Finally hatched my first togepi and thanks to the event, it came with 42 candies!

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 08:40 AM PST

[Screenshot] Just caught this guy with 1% Battery left...

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 12:33 PM PST

Everyone is getting porygon and celfairy and I'm just sitting here like it's Easter.

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 12:43 PM PST

Egg Hatch Distance Reference Cheat Sheet Feb 2017. Single page Portrait iPhone Android etc

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 12:14 PM PST

Just completed European pokedex!! 151/151 <3

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 09:21 AM PST

So I've been hoarding Pidgey candies since August...

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 09:34 AM PST

When u follow a mon into an abandoned building and he trying to have a Fight Club style showdown.

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 12:02 PM PST

When somebody wears a funny looking winter hat

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 11:12 AM PST

[Complaint] Just a reminder that this is what it's like for rural players. Still nothing at all.

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 11:46 AM PST

Someone put a lure on each pokestop of the Saint-Louis Island (Paris)!

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 06:23 AM PST

[COMPLAINT] Game experience should not be based on where I choose to live

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 05:39 AM PST

Why is the game experience so drastically different based on where someone chooses to live? I understand there is a social element to this game, but to seemingly "punish" people for living in less populated areas seems like a poor game design. Surely there is a way to balance this.

There is no good reason why a player in San Francisco CA has access to quite literally thousands of Pokemon in a day and a player in Laurel MT has access to ten.

I live in Anchorage which is right in the middle - not terrible, but not great. With the exception of Snorlax, I've yet to spawn a "big" one and I've been playing since the release, level 27.

I know I sound like a complainer, but it's disheartening to see screenshots of Pier 39 with Magikarps and Dratinis littering the boardwalk, and I'm up here throwing excellent, ultimate, curve balls at Zubats and Krabbys that escape.

submitted by /u/leafy_cabbage
[link] [comments]

Are these part of the event or am I just incredibly lucky...

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 02:16 PM PST

Anyone out there get 0 Chansey and 0 Porygon?

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 02:14 PM PST

I've seen 3 Porygon on nearby while I was passenger and 0 Chansey on nearby. I was really excited to finally get a lot of Chansey and Porygon, the only 2 Pokemon I really wanted from the event and I ended up with none. Well at least there is the half distance for buddies though

submitted by /u/Shulk-
[link] [comments]

FYI: Ski lifts typically move under the speed limit for hatching eggs.

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 09:20 AM PST

Except for the speed chairs, every lift that I was on yesterday moved about 8-9km/ph. I logged almost 10km just enjoying the day skiing! Still didn't catch a Chansey but it was a fun birthday!

submitted by /u/MagnanimousCannabis
[link] [comments]

Niantic, this is getting ridiculous. A mobile game shouldn't even be near this amount of RAM usage.

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 04:11 AM PST

As a University Athlete who hardly has time for studies this was a great accomplishment

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 09:50 AM PST

Holy friggen shit buddy!

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 12:03 PM PST

Finally hatched my first 100% IV pokemon!

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 09:46 AM PST

$1 Go Plus strap upgrade

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 08:06 PM PST

After waiting forever and finally being able to purchase a Go Plus (thanks Now In Stock!) I found the stock strap hardware to be quite lacking. Fitment range was fine, but my jacket cuff would unlatch the latch, and the excess strap holder wouldn't hold at all.

I visited the dollar store the other day, and noticed the cat collars. Looked at go plus... looked back at cat collars... looked back at go plus... handed both to wife and asked "Please???"

She simply hand stitched it where I found to be the middle range of fitment and adjustment. Pretty easy to do, and still adjustable.

http://imgur.com/a/SsdDg

submitted by /u/NoCone
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.