Destiny 2 Me every time I try to do escalation protocol. |
- Me every time I try to do escalation protocol.
- The Rat King made entirely out of LEGO bricks!!
- This is so sad Alexa play the Rise of Iron theme
- Nathan Fillion is totally on board for a 'Caydes 1 through 5' Destiny prequel
- D2 Multiplayer when bows are released
- The feelsbadman of being a solo player.
- Datamined Leaked Image of Season 4 FWC Exotic Ship
- Take that!!!
- How about those S H O U L D E R S
- I'm proud of this selfie...
- Dear Bungie, please fix my chin.
- The cover from the latest Imagine Dragons single reminded me of The Wrath Of The Machine raid in D1 instantly
- Would be nice if an emblem displays the number of strikes done or the reputation
- Taking advantage of the 'grenadier' today. Brakian was not happy.
- The invasion of the cat-bal
- Mercury "Strikes"
- GOD BLESS KADI
- Karnstein Armlets are really great for when renown is active!
- These games have meant so much to me...
- Did Powerful weekly upgrades change somehow in the patch Tuesday? Asking for a friend.
- Destiny 2 (Xbox One) + Expansion Pass is on sale for $19.80 if you have Xbox Live Gold ($24 if you don't)
- Bottom tree Striker with Feedback Fence is really fun
- Just messing around with the new transmat previews.
- Just got the game, completely new to the Destiny franchise.
| Me every time I try to do escalation protocol. Posted: 19 Jul 2018 06:13 AM PDT
| ||
| The Rat King made entirely out of LEGO bricks!! Posted: 18 Jul 2018 02:25 PM PDT
| ||
| This is so sad Alexa play the Rise of Iron theme Posted: 19 Jul 2018 04:37 AM PDT
| ||
| Nathan Fillion is totally on board for a 'Caydes 1 through 5' Destiny prequel Posted: 19 Jul 2018 01:48 AM PDT
| ||
| D2 Multiplayer when bows are released Posted: 19 Jul 2018 08:50 AM PDT
| ||
| The feelsbadman of being a solo player. Posted: 18 Jul 2018 03:46 PM PDT
| ||
| Datamined Leaked Image of Season 4 FWC Exotic Ship Posted: 18 Jul 2018 04:09 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jul 2018 08:26 AM PDT
| ||
| How about those S H O U L D E R S Posted: 18 Jul 2018 10:33 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 18 Jul 2018 04:21 PM PDT
| ||
| Dear Bungie, please fix my chin. Posted: 19 Jul 2018 02:58 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jul 2018 08:41 AM PDT
| ||
| Would be nice if an emblem displays the number of strikes done or the reputation Posted: 19 Jul 2018 05:05 AM PDT
| ||
| Taking advantage of the 'grenadier' today. Brakian was not happy. Posted: 19 Jul 2018 05:59 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jul 2018 12:27 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jul 2018 03:45 AM PDT The playlist is just in love with these strikes this week. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 18 Jul 2018 04:04 PM PDT
| ||
| Karnstein Armlets are really great for when renown is active! Posted: 19 Jul 2018 06:08 AM PDT I was running around doing public events last night and the new perk with melee kills instantly restoring a large amount of health and the secondary effect of constant health regeneration for 8 seconds was really helpful. I could see them being really useful in crucible in close encounters too! [link] [comments] | ||
| These games have meant so much to me... Posted: 19 Jul 2018 09:40 AM PDT My favorite games have historically been Pokémon games, but since D1, and now especially D2, I have poured 100s of hours into Destiny, and have made some amazing friends. I have had a blast doing EP, and all the raids. I even started my own Twitch stream, and even though I only have 2-3 people watching, it is still amazing to finally have the confidence to do so. I'm finally getting a tattoo, and as someone who has stuffed with anxiety and depression, I'm getting a tattoo of the ace of spades (symbol not gun) along with my favorite Cayde quote "Me? I learned long ago you gotta play the hand you're dealt." Thank you Bungie for these amazing games and thank you to the community for being amazing. [link] [comments] | ||
| Did Powerful weekly upgrades change somehow in the patch Tuesday? Asking for a friend. Posted: 19 Jul 2018 06:48 AM PDT After four turn ins yesterday, all suprisingly yielding different slot pieces. One was one power rating higher, one was equal to, and the rest were all -1 compared to current. Did something change in this weeks patch I missed or is that just me being trapped in a time loop all of a sudden? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Jul 2018 02:00 AM PDT
| ||
| Bottom tree Striker with Feedback Fence is really fun Posted: 19 Jul 2018 04:34 AM PDT Punch everything, you get Knockout for increased melee damage and range and melee kills heal you. The Feedback effect also triggers Knockout so you can let something hit you and hit them back after for more damage. And if you use Fists of Havoc on a big enemy like a yellow health Knight they'll melee you right after the slam and get staggered by the Feedback effect. Haven't tried it in PvP yet but it'll probably be good there too. [link] [comments] | ||
| Just messing around with the new transmat previews. Posted: 19 Jul 2018 07:23 AM PDT
| ||
| Just got the game, completely new to the Destiny franchise. Posted: 19 Jul 2018 06:08 AM PDT So me and the wife tried out this last free weekend a couple weeks back. It got me instant hooked and her with a more delayed effect. I managed to get two copies for under $10 and am ready to continue playing, but have no clue what's going on for the most part. What are begginer mistakes I need to avoid? How do I find a good beginner friendly clan? Do I keep my broken starter gear? And just any general advice would be awesome. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Destiny 2. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment