DayZ - Just A Little Farther |
- Just A Little Farther
- A short announcement on the results from yesterday's internal playtest
- Finally found my favorite video from DayZ after my old youtube account randomly got deleted and the original file was lost: "So physics are coming along nicely. "
- Wild animals
- I wrote a song with my band about dayz, hope you like it, killer
- Need some more communication from devs
- Current state of Content Patch #1
- Character wipe?
- Can someone alert me when they allow community servers to switch to experimental?
- What’s with the Fire Axe?
- returning survivor 0.63
- Beginner tips.
- If this game was like PUGB but with 1 life (Less guns) and had working zombies, I would play all day.
- What population server should I play on?
- Why haven't we seen uncon yet?
- Does dropping loot on the ground get rid of it after a server restart in 6.2?
- The purpose of Experimental Branch - Some of you might need to read this.
- DayZ Reilly Run Ruleset
- Modding discussion.
- Tanks of DayZ
- Who sniped Zylus?
- Took hours to find our friend.. Dies in one punch.. LMAO
| Posted: 19 Jul 2018 12:09 AM PDT
| ||
| A short announcement on the results from yesterday's internal playtest Posted: 19 Jul 2018 04:47 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jul 2018 02:15 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jul 2018 06:30 AM PDT
| ||
| I wrote a song with my band about dayz, hope you like it, killer Posted: 19 Jul 2018 06:57 AM PDT
| ||
| Need some more communication from devs Posted: 18 Jul 2018 09:52 PM PDT I'm pretty upset with bullet towards crosshairs change, peter is only talking about it on twitter and as a whole I think the community is weirded out by this decision Is peter the one facilitating this change? Is it easier on programmers? Better for console? I want my REALISTIC shooting back (I don't care about needing to eat every minute) /s You know how many times I've died to spraying and my gun was unfortunately had a wall blocking it? I'm ok with that death as my dumb ass didn't properly aim Same thing with this crosshair situation, disable the fucking thing or bring back our grey dot Community driven [link] [comments] | ||
| Current state of Content Patch #1 Posted: 19 Jul 2018 08:18 AM PDT | ||
| Posted: 19 Jul 2018 07:37 AM PDT I woke up this morning as a fresh spawn on the coast. What happened to my character and loot? Are character wipes a regular thing? With no warning? Feels bad. I hadn't played in two or three days max. [link] [comments] | ||
| Can someone alert me when they allow community servers to switch to experimental? Posted: 18 Jul 2018 11:20 PM PDT It's the only thing I want from this game. I mean, me too thanks. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 18 Jul 2018 02:14 PM PDT This used to be the best meme weapon in the game. Now they've nerfed it so hard that it takes 6 hits to the head (?!?!?) to kill a zombie. This makes no sense to me at all. It used to kill in two hits which is understandable but six? Wtf Bohemia. Plz fix. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Jul 2018 01:15 AM PDT Hello fellow survivors I have returned to Dayz (standalone) after a long hiatus and was hoping that somebody would be kind enough to briefly explain the difference between the stable/experimental builds in terms of equipment, loot, crash sites ect. I have only played the 0.63 experimental branch since returning and it seems to me that a lot of the games loot isn't currently available in this version. Cheers! [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Jul 2018 01:02 AM PDT So i decided to fire up DayZ SA after hearing about the update. I used to play the ArmA 2 mod for quite some hours, mostly building. I did play Standalone when it came out but not more than an hour or so. I'm loving how it looks nowadays and i want to play more. Thing is, i can't seem to get through the early stages like i used to. Before it was fairly easy to find some starting items or at least a map to orientate myself. I could craft a bike to cover ground or find my friends but that seems to be either removed or impossible. All i do is sprint around not knowing where i'm going only finding empty houses while being chased by zombies who all seem to have marathon training at some point in their lives. After an hour i just give up, feeling stupid and not understanding how i ever got anything done in the ArmA 2 mod. Now i know it's a survival game and can't expect to be fully geared up with in 60 minutes and i don't want to. I love the DayZ pace and even though i know i'm not really good at this game it's getting a bit frustrating. I'm pretty sure i have the wrong aproach when it comes to the Standalone, so i'm here to ask you pro's for some useful start-up tips! Thanks in advance! [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Jul 2018 08:19 AM PDT You can't find shit and if you do you need a combo for it and you die in 4 minutes without food, its stupid. Guns need to be rare so you don't want to lose but not a needle in a haystack. Can't believe they fucked this game so badly. [link] [comments] | ||
| What population server should I play on? Posted: 19 Jul 2018 03:45 AM PDT Playing in 0.63 experimental. I'm still pretty new and bad at the game, should I play on high population servers? I've been playing on low pop servers with my friend, and it's quite fun, but we're fully geared with only seeing one person who instantly tried to kill us after we waved at them. How often do you usually find other players on high population servers? Is it common to loot a military base without running into someone? And how big of a difference are the loot spawns? [link] [comments] | ||
| Why haven't we seen uncon yet? Posted: 19 Jul 2018 03:23 AM PDT Usually devs like showing off animations and stuff in their SR's, but we have yet to see anything from the most unique mechanic dayz has. [link] [comments] | ||
| Does dropping loot on the ground get rid of it after a server restart in 6.2? Posted: 18 Jul 2018 10:58 PM PDT I found a base with a ridiculous amount of loot and I already destroyed it. [link] [comments] | ||
| The purpose of Experimental Branch - Some of you might need to read this. Posted: 18 Jul 2018 08:20 PM PDT
[link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 18 Jul 2018 09:59 PM PDT Alright ladies! Ready to take your DayZ experience to the next level? Over years of playing the game since the mod, I have some up with some rules to really bring out the essence of DayZ. Some may find these rules hard. They may make you cry, you will hurt, there will be pain, but the pain makes the good times all the better. I now almost exclusively do Reilly runs my best stories and friends have all come out of them. Here are the rules: lets get the simple ones out of the way: 1.) No suicides for better spawn. 2.) No exploits, gaming system for loot. 3.) no teaming up with previous friends. Now for the big ones: 4.) You may friend anyone you meet in game on steam. You may continue to play with them in later sessions together. 5.) If any of your friends are killed, you must remove them from steam. No partnering with them again. They are GONE. 6.) If you are killed, anyone that you had met in that life from steam must be removed. You are GONE. 7.) no recovering loot from your own dead body. Optional 8.) must stop playing for the day/week/month if killed. Sounds rough ey? This rule set brings new light to the game. You will find yourself calculating risks before taking them. All your friendships will grow knowing that you can lose them at any moment. Will you risk your life getting that bloodbag for your unconscious friend knowing that he will never wake up without it? How will you handle the loss of friends. Will you go solo, or will you risk your life for your friends? I have some stories im planing to share but that will be at a later date. I want to see what you guys come up with now. ;P [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 18 Jul 2018 09:43 PM PDT So at some stage, you can have a Dayz experience tailored to you. Describe your perfect mod. What would you change, add, remove etc if you had the tools and skills to do so. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 18 Jul 2018 06:49 PM PDT Does anyone knows what are those ruined tanks close to Staroye military outpost? thanks [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Jul 2018 03:54 AM PDT
| ||
| Took hours to find our friend.. Dies in one punch.. LMAO Posted: 18 Jul 2018 07:05 PM PDT Took hours to find our friend that just bought the game. Finally find him on the island. Find him a backpack. My friend punch's him one time and yeah... lol lets just say Rocky is back in action. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from DayZ: Zombie Madness!. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment