CS:GO - MIBR officially announce the signing of Tarik |
- MIBR officially announce the signing of Tarik
- "Made in Brazil"
- im not crying, you are
- Faceit enthusiast with 800+ reports regarding ban evasions/multiple accounts threatened with ban by Faceit staff
- Steel on the Twins and their communication
- Valde kick incoming?
- So being a C9 fan means patiently waiting for fifth but have another guy leave....
- Seized has yet to receive prize money from WESG global finals
- If you have an AK as a CT, it will sometimes not show up in the UI, even without Panorama enabled
- Panorama UI with the old background
- neL: EspiranTo is not leaving Imperial (for now), he's benched. Mainly because of his behaviour, especially with kRYSTAL.
- Boltz: Benched from Mibr I wish the team good luck in the future!
- Thorin's Thoughts - tarik Joins MiBR (CS:GO)
- Trust no one, not even your teammate
- FACEIT's disregard for rules and lack of readiness for the Asian Minor is a huge disrespect for the region.
- Fallen uploads paragraph for Boltz on instagram
- North vs Luminosity Gaming / DreamHack Open Valencia 2018 - Grand-Final / Post-Match Discussion
- Panorama - Now that we're getting some great UI changes, can we finally work on these Avatar Healthbars please?
- If you hold tab during halftime in Panorama you can get stuck in the scoreboard, only able to move.
- MIBR Mini-doc about Tarik
- EspiranTo on Twitter "To clear things up"
- Panorama - Let us browse community servers while on a server
- OpTic partners with a High School League funding 25k.
- Stop unchecking the Prime Matches Only box after every game
- What it feels like being vp fan right now
| MIBR officially announce the signing of Tarik Posted: 14 Jul 2018 11:01 AM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 Jul 2018 12:17 PM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 Jul 2018 03:22 PM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 Jul 2018 01:48 PM PDT Hi guys, I'm thrice. I've been an avid user of Faceit and their platform since 20.Oct.2014. During my time on the platform, I've encountered my fair share of cheaters and smurfs. Luckily for me, Faceit has had a very strict policy on multiple accounts and cheating, and over the course of my almost four years on Faceit we have banned more than 700 accounts for breaking the ToS. Since May 2016, I have sent in over 840 tickets, containing links to Faceit profiles, Steam profiles, ESEA profiles and their connection. Bans for cheating and multiple accounts were less common early in Faceits lifetime as Faceit had no dedicated anti-cheat until 26.Dec.2016. During this time Faceit had a serious cheating problem, especially in the higher levels. At first, my reports were well received by the Faceit support staff, and we got a lot of work done. So much work in fact, that I was asked by the Head of Support to temporarily stop sending in new reports, to help the support team clear out the backlog. This temporary stop went on for three months. Sadly, the nature of our relationship changed at the start of 2018. I was asked to limit myself to sending reports regarding players I encountered in my own games - and only one report per week regarding other accounts. I was never given an explanation why this change occurred. Fast forward to July 2018; a friend of mine tells me that Faceit will ban his account and my own from the platform, on the suspicion that I have been feeding him profiles to report, effectively circumventing the 'leash' they gave me on reports. This friend of mine uses his spare time to help moderate a national hub as well, and is no stranger to reporting players that circumvent the platforms policies on multiple accounts or ban evasion. It is worth mentioning that Faceit has not reached out to me regarding this. Worst case scenario, I could have been banned without knowing why. It is absurd to me that Faceit would threaten to ban active players that use their spare time to help improve the platform, for seemingly no reason. Since my mutually beneficial 'partnership' with Faceit began, I would say the overwhelming majority of my reports received sanctions from Faceit - in the form of permanent or temporary bans. There were reports we didn't agree on, but the support staff have the final say in the matter, and I understand that. Somewhere along the line I was even sent a goodie bag, containing various Faceit swag for my efforts. Finally, I'd like to note that I appreciate the platform that Faceit has created, and I believe they are the best in the business. I am no stranger to singing your praises. However, I do not understand why they would wish to silence enthusiasts of their system, and limit their ability to help the system remain fair and balanced. If you truly appreciate a users input and reports, why would you limit said user to one report a week? It seems like a punishment for trying to better the system my friends and I use. If my effort was neither needed nor wanted, then why would you send Faceit swag one second, and threaten with a ban the next? I feel dazed and confused. What's going on here? Sincerely, thrice. TL;DR: I sent an enormous amount of tickets to Faceit about cheaters on smurfs/multiple accounts over the course of four years. It was celebrated at first, but recently I've received threats of a platform-wide ban if reports keep coming in. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Steel on the Twins and their communication Posted: 14 Jul 2018 06:25 AM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 Jul 2018 02:50 PM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| So being a C9 fan means patiently waiting for fifth but have another guy leave.... Posted: 14 Jul 2018 02:21 PM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Seized has yet to receive prize money from WESG global finals Posted: 14 Jul 2018 03:11 PM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| If you have an AK as a CT, it will sometimes not show up in the UI, even without Panorama enabled Posted: 14 Jul 2018 01:27 AM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Panorama UI with the old background Posted: 14 Jul 2018 04:03 AM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 Jul 2018 09:21 AM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Boltz: Benched from Mibr I wish the team good luck in the future! Posted: 14 Jul 2018 12:11 PM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Thorin's Thoughts - tarik Joins MiBR (CS:GO) Posted: 14 Jul 2018 12:55 PM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Trust no one, not even your teammate Posted: 14 Jul 2018 05:11 PM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 Jul 2018 08:11 AM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Fallen uploads paragraph for Boltz on instagram Posted: 14 Jul 2018 11:35 AM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| North vs Luminosity Gaming / DreamHack Open Valencia 2018 - Grand-Final / Post-Match Discussion Posted: 14 Jul 2018 08:59 AM PDT North 2-0 Luminosity GamingInferno: 16-7 Congratulations to North for winning DreamHack Open Valencia 2018!
North | Liquipedia | Official Site | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube DreamHack Open Valencia 2018 - Information, Schedule & Discussion
MAP 1: Inferno
Inferno Detailed Stats
MAP 2: Mirage
Mirage Detailed Stats
[link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 Jul 2018 04:39 AM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| If you hold tab during halftime in Panorama you can get stuck in the scoreboard, only able to move. Posted: 14 Jul 2018 12:17 PM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 Jul 2018 11:06 AM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| EspiranTo on Twitter "To clear things up" Posted: 14 Jul 2018 10:46 AM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Panorama - Let us browse community servers while on a server Posted: 14 Jul 2018 01:21 AM PDT I don't see an option to browse other servers while i'm in-game and it's really annoying i have to disconnect every time i want to join a deathmatch, especially when i just to keep playing and have auto-join option to a deathmatch that's currently full. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| OpTic partners with a High School League funding 25k. Posted: 14 Jul 2018 01:55 PM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Stop unchecking the Prime Matches Only box after every game Posted: 14 Jul 2018 12:04 AM PDT I never want to queue for non-prime matchmaking with my prime account. Unchecking the box every time I start the game is annoying, but unchecking it after every prime match I play is ridiculous. The "Friends Need Invites" option gets changed back to "Friends and Nearby Players" after each match too, which is also annoying when a random interrupts my queue, but I can live with that if you just stop giving me non-prime matches. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| What it feels like being vp fan right now Posted: 14 Jul 2018 06:44 AM PDT
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment