ARMA Loud Sounds Chart


Loud Sounds Chart

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 01:44 PM PDT

Arma.mp4

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 09:15 AM PDT

I found out how to use the attachTo command earlier this evening...

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 12:56 AM PDT

On overwatch position

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 06:19 PM PDT

When you are trying to invent something new in medical system

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 06:29 AM PDT

When you are trying to invent something new in medical system

https://i.redd.it/j0sk9n5blb911.png

*record scratch\*

*freeze frame\*

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

So... Our group had a problem with how long it takes and how much blood it consumes to bring someone back up from like 10/5 BP. So we created a mod that fixes this issue. (It pumps blood and increases ACE bloodpressure ofc)

submitted by /u/iMonkeyBoii
[link] [comments]

nightmare fuel

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 11:07 PM PDT

Just a wish for Arma 4

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 01:11 AM PDT

Please consider making the medical system a bit more complex arma 3 and the FAKs were for me really a cheap and bad way of handling healing in a game that praises itself with complexity and not being like every other game.
Just give us, Bandages, Painkillers and Blood bags and it would give a bit more depth to the game.

submitted by /u/EdgeLord88
[link] [comments]

Some Aussies display dominance in battle.

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 11:02 AM PDT

Antistasi gave me one of my favorite moments ever..

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 11:27 AM PDT

Not sure if people post this kind of thing here, but here goes -

Forewarning - I decided to make NATO my main enemy for this play through and deal with CSAT once they advance enough.

I was assigned to take out a roadblock in this empty road heading east out of Kavala. I play SP so I took with me 4 squadmates into an off-roader and head to the location. The roadblock was, to my pleasure, in an isolated area between some hills on the south side and a small forest on the north side. We quickly went up a small hill that gave a close range overlook of the roadblock and made short work of the NATO soldiers. While we looted the bodies and took over the growler (I forget the name of the dual machine gun buggy), I spotted a Bird coming in with what looked like 5 additional soldiers - presumably to reinforce a nearby area. I was hoping to take down the bird but alas, by the time I took control of the turret, it was too late and it had departed in an unknown direction. I took advantage of the situation and followed the red smoke to the landing area of the squad that had been dropped off.

I can only imagine what a person in real life would feel when, within a minute of them landing, this buggy comes shooting out of the brush, runs over two of his men, while the turrets take out 2 more.

This was the first time I'd seen soldiers surrender to me - so naturally I killed one and let another go.

I am the baddie and I had a great time. Loving this mod and it might be what keeps me learning ARMA as I get more and more engrossed in the gameplay.

submitted by /u/EmpsFinest
[link] [comments]

Mod Request: Random teleport for navigation

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 01:58 AM PDT

I was wondering if there is any mod that randomly places you somewhere on the map (Preferably on land!). Would be used to brush up on my navigation skills by trying to pinpoint my location using landmarks and the like.

submitted by /u/ltpliskin
[link] [comments]

When this baby hits 88mph, you're gonna see some serious desync [0:55]

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 03:20 AM PDT

What should I look forward to playing Antistasi?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 06:04 PM PDT

I've heard it's a pretty good addon but I have no idea what to expect of it.

Whoever HAS played antistasi, what have you experienced playing it that makes it memorable and encourages you to keep playing it?

submitted by /u/Costav
[link] [comments]

Coding help

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 08:03 PM PDT

So i have 1000~ hours in Arma 3 with several hiatuses in there but I've always loved 3den and just the aspect of making missions to goof around in alone, but now I'd like to get a bit more into it. I use the 3den enhanced mod but id like to get into the coding and more advanced side of mission making, everything from getting fluent at making notifications to making artillery barrages and hopefully start making small single player missions for the community. I was wondering if anyone would have a starting place for me or any suggestions on where to look or how to decode the whole functions viewer tab. Thanks a lot. (P.S. I do understand that coding in general isn't any form of a cakewalk)

submitted by /u/Barrett_50BMG
[link] [comments]

Arma 3 Antistasi - Prisoner Execution

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 04:08 PM PDT

Meta

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 07:05 PM PDT

Seeing through the ground at long distance? Help?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 06:09 PM PDT

Where can you find the file textures used in equipment, specifically Arma 3’s vanilla bandanas?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 06:07 PM PDT

I'm looking for the equipment: Bandana (Beast), or "g_bandanna_beast", because I want to get the teeth texture they used and just have the image itself. It'll save me a bunch of time instead of having to freehand trace it. And tips?

submitted by /u/SpitfirePls
[link] [comments]

Game Capture SLOBS from A3 Launcher shows black screen

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 05:12 PM PDT

Hey guys, when I use game capture from SLOBS on Arma from the normal launcher, it works fine. When I go through the A3 launcher it shows black. Anyone know what gives?

submitted by /u/GoobMcGee
[link] [comments]

Issue with hosting non-dedicated server

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 04:17 PM PDT

So I often host small games and i normally have a easy time. But, sometimes there are some annoying issues. One in particular that i am sure is user error.

When people connect they sometimes will get instantly disconnected. The only remedy for me on this is to go back to the mission select screen and wait for them to join. When they tell me they are in a loading screen i can then choose the mission and they stay in.

This is a major issue when im in a mission and another person wants to join, I sometimes have to completely stop the game for them.

I prefer non-dedicated servers because i change mods around a lot. So dedicated is out of the question.

submitted by /u/chamsaw
[link] [comments]

How To Boost FPS In Arma 3, For Potatoes & PC's

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 06:36 PM PDT

Question about RHS M1 Abrams

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 02:37 PM PDT

Am I missing something, or is the armor a joke?

Fair, it takes other tank shells extremely well, but when it comes to RPGs one is enough to instantly blow it up trough the side even if you're equipped with TUSK 2.

In fact, which RHS Abrams is the best one armor wise? Is it logically the TUSK 2 or something else?

submitted by /u/Outsider203
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.