Grand Theft Auto V - How would you rate GTA V's story?


How would you rate GTA V's story?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 11:51 PM PDT

I had a lot of fun with it but it was also rather messy in many ways imho

My problems:

  • Weak antagonists. After iconic antagonists like Tenpenny and Dimitri who were threatening and who you really hated we get just bland annoying antagonists like Haines, Weston and the others I even forgot the name's of. Madrazzo had potential at first but he was wasted

  • Too much FIB focus. Now I don't mind some since every GTA has the corrupt government involved to an extent but here it took over the story completely and being their lap dogs got old real fast

  • Lack of tension. GTA IV may have been too serious for many (although I liked it) but this time they went completely lighthearted. Even 3D Era GTA's like SA and VC had some serious moments

  • Multiple protagonists didn't pay off. The whole story was all over the place since you just kept shifting between the MC's and since the story was rather short all three stories felt underdeveloped (with almost no memorable side characters)

submitted by /u/FanEu7
[link] [comments]

North Yankton full map concept [HD]

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 08:12 AM PDT

What's happened to the main characters as of 2018?

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 01:38 AM PDT

Considering how GTA Online is now taking place after story mode, one can't help but wonder what our 3 criminals are up to.

Implying that two certain ones survived the ending of course.

submitted by /u/Ellisx5
[link] [comments]

The Night Life Update is confirmed for July 17th. Players on the guest list will receive 40% off the Pounder Custom and Mule Custom, a free Revolter and Nightshark, and exclusive liverys. Confirmed cars are the Pounder Custom, Mule Custom, Speedo Custom, Swinger, Patriot Stretch, and Stafford.

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 08:31 AM PDT

I’m surprised there wasn’t a time limit for how long Michael had to pay Madrazo.

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 03:17 PM PDT

They should have done something like forbid Michael from leaving Los Santos while in debt.

submitted by /u/Ellisx5
[link] [comments]

How bulletproof are the windows for the armored variants of vehicles?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 05:05 PM PDT

I've been considering replacing my Karuma, which I've had since the heist days, with one of the newer armored vehicles. Specifically, the Schafter V12. Before I drop $325k+ though, I wanted to find out what kind of protection it provides compared to the Karuma.

I know it can withstand one sticky, rocket, missile, etc. But how well do the windows protect against small arms fire? I noticed there's no heavy plating around the glass, are the windows themselves for the V12 more resistant to bullets than the Karuma's?

Anyone driven both and have a preference to either?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/wubsfrommysubs
[link] [comments]

Gta 3d era

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 01:37 AM PDT

So i want to buy gta san andreas because i've been playing gta v since release and gta iv since 2014, should I buy it for 10 bucks on ps4 or pay 20 for san andrease vice city and 3. Are the other 2 worth it? Money doesn't matter it's whether or not they are worth it

submitted by /u/Havok111
[link] [comments]

Is it better to max out stock before selling?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 11:50 PM PDT

Do I get more money if I sell my product from businesses in one big shipment rather than multiple smaller ones?

submitted by /u/TheMuffinat0r
[link] [comments]

Why aren't there more hunting locations?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 07:18 PM PDT

Come on Rockstar, just one area to do hunting in?

submitted by /u/Ellisx5
[link] [comments]

Why are Coyotes so passive?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 10:53 PM PDT

Even in large packs they always run away scared.

submitted by /u/Ellisx5
[link] [comments]

Gta V Modding

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 10:36 PM PDT

So I recently built a nice PC and I want to make my gta v game as gorgeous as possible. Ik theres a few ways to get mods in gta v but which way is the best or most common.

submitted by /u/papajohns98
[link] [comments]

Question about content creator(specifically Deathmatch)

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 09:23 PM PDT

I'm new to the game and was wondering if there are any vehicles that cannot be put into a custom deathmatch?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/MeleeWolf
[link] [comments]

Hacker forcefully gave levels

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 12:11 PM PDT

So me and my friend were doing car delivery missions when suddenly he noticed that we are gaining levels rapidly, we instantly closed the game, but in matter of seconds I had gained 1105 levels.

I would like to know what should I do from here, should I report it to rockstar or just let it hang? So far I've been a clean player and being lv 122 I really wouldn't want an account restart

My guess is he tried to get people banned...

submitted by /u/Crypterion
[link] [comments]

Need advice how to invest my 1.88M

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 03:13 PM PDT

Hi!

So I have gathered together 1.88M and I have already bought the office for myself.

Now my question is what is the best investment that I could do with that money in terms of Return-on-Investment?
I see that at the moment I could buy Vehicle warehouse but I also could buy an facility, hangar or bunker.

Is the Vehicle warehouse still the best investment that I could make in this situation and this kind of money?

submitted by /u/ToomasRaha
[link] [comments]

DAE wonder what the Episolonist used those cars for?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 03:07 PM PDT

Kifflom brother-brothers,

After replaying the series where Michael steals those cars for the Epsilon program, I realized that it's never revealed what they were used for. Were they used for transport/mission/money-laundering purposes? Melted into scrap ala kidney cars? Undersold to Simeon? So many unanswered questions...

submitted by /u/FancyAndImportantMan
[link] [comments]

Route 68 Killer (Cinematic Short Film)

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 02:58 PM PDT

Poll: Multiple protagonists or just one for the next GTA game? What about a female MC?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 11:45 PM PDT

Why can't I use my Oppressor on heist missions?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 04:31 PM PDT

I spend 3 million plus on a bike that I can't use, but yet a guy can use his batmobile. What's the point of buying it? Or am I missing a special way to get it?

submitted by /u/TridentSix
[link] [comments]

[OC] Drew my GTAO character w/ glasses

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 05:28 AM PDT

Can you buy multiple of the same business?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 12:56 PM PDT

I was wondering if you could buy multiple cocaine businesses or if you could only buy 1 of each. Thanks!

submitted by /u/TheMuffinat0r
[link] [comments]

Warehouse value

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 02:53 PM PDT

My nearly full medium warehouse went from being worth over $1 million to now only $750k. Why did this happen? Is it because rockstar put crates on sale? I'm pretty upset about this

submitted by /u/arkhamraider96
[link] [comments]

When the hunteress becomes the hunted

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 09:41 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.