PUBG SALTY SATURDAY - THE SALTIEST MEGATHREAD OF THEM ALL - (February 03)


SALTY SATURDAY - THE SALTIEST MEGATHREAD OF THEM ALL - (February 03)

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 10:09 PM PST

WELCOME TO /R/PUBATTLEGROUNDS' SALTY SATURDAY. GET KILLED BY THAT CAMPING NOOB IN THE BATHROOM? DIE BEHIND THE COVER OF A TREE AND JUST NEED TO VENT ABOUT IT? THAT TIME SOME PLEB GOT SUPER LUCKY WHEN HE SINGLE-HANDED WIPED YOUR ENTIRE SQUAD? DO YOU EVEN PUBG, BRO? LET IT ALL OUT HERE. AS LONG AS IT FOLLOWS OUR RULES, ANYTHING GOES.

P.S. MAKE SURE YOU YELL LOUD ENOUGH OTHERWISE NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO HEAR YOU!

PREVIOUS SALTY SATURDAY THREADS

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

I accidentally left the passenger seat back in Primorsk

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 06:27 AM PST

I'm very good at this game

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 01:34 PM PST

I'd love to get notified when a player that I've reported recently has been banned.

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 01:05 AM PST

This is in a few big games like LoL and DotA 2. I've played both, and honestly this just feels great (you really get the sense of pride and accomplishment).

submitted by /u/Zioupett
[link] [comments]

My wife plays PubG because she says it’s like hide & seek. She got her first chicken dinner tonight!

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 07:31 PM PST

Probably the ballsiest play i've done

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 05:09 AM PST

I love these Glitches....

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 02:41 AM PST

I don't like killing people!

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 07:05 AM PST

I work at a small town dive bar. I sometimes chromecast PUBG on the tv. This old man has been glued to sprEEEzy, ignoring college basketball.

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 11:23 AM PST

Philosophy

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 10:32 PM PST

"-so unlucky with those redzones-"

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 06:28 PM PST

Who would have thought the vss so was good

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 07:32 AM PST

"Requiem to Tom"

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 05:07 AM PST

Oh yes, the temptation

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 07:34 AM PST

Guide: 7.62 4x scope (akm,groza,dp-28) + aimpoint & range finder "cheat sheet"

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 06:41 AM PST

Well...shi*t - Swapping seats sends me back to car spawn

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 07:09 AM PST

Missing notification when team mates knocks down or kills an enemy.

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 05:35 AM PST

For a while now every knock down or kills done by team mate isnt showing in the kill feed. This is god damn annoying.

submitted by /u/Orth0dox
[link] [comments]

I've been queuing nothing but Solo Squads lately

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 12:41 AM PST

Hell yeah the whole city for me to loot!

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 08:18 AM PST

Ban for false positive, refusal to investigate or explain

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 07:48 AM PST

This is a cross post from r/gaming. Initially, I had attempted to post here but lacked the necessary karma to do so. More detailed information can be found below, but the pertinent facts regarding the ban system as stated or demonstrated by members of the support staff are such:

  1. The support team refuses to investigate, discuss or even acknowledge the possibility of false positives in their anti-cheat system.
  2. The support team is expressly forbidden from discussing any details of a ban except to indicate the line of the Rules of Conduct that has been purportedly violated. (E-Mail 1 line 10, E-Mail 2 line 5, E-Mail 3 line 4)
  3. Accounts can be banned when no violation of the Rules of Conduct has occurred. Possession of "cheats, macros, etc. for other games not for PUBG is still a violation of the game's services". (E-Mail 1 lines 5-8)
  4. Account restrictions are permanent and cannot be lifted. The PUBG Corporation will not entertain appeals or investigate failures of their system regarding account bans. (E-Mail 4 line 4)

tl;dr you can be banned from PUBG for doing nothing, and the support staff will not investigate or help.

I would like to take a moment to state that I am fully aware that the PUBG Corporation reserves the right to terminate access to service for any reason, and that I recognize that the people in the support staff are undoubtedly limited by company policy and possibly by a simple lack of information. The purpose of this post is to make other players aware of policies I believe to be unfair in the hopes that others are not similarly inconvenienced. I would in no way wish to express or espouse anything but absolute respect for the support staff or any member of the PUBG Corporation. It is the system that has failed not the people. What follows are the facts as I have them.

On January 21st while dead in a squad game of PLAYERUKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) and waiting for my friends to finish, I opened Endless Sky -- a free game available through Steam -- and discovered that BattlEye -- the anti-cheat system used by PUBG -- had flagged it as malicious and terminated the PUBG executable. Confused and admittedly amused, I closed Endless Sky, reopened PUBG, restarted Endless Sky and achieved the same results before capturing this image.

On January 26th between another set of squad games, I received repeated connection errors before being informed by the game client that I had "been banned from Steam". I immediately sent a message to appeals@battleye.com including details of the ban and the image demonstrated the false positive above. At time of writing, BattlEye has offered no response.

On January 29th, after further investigation and a lack of response from BattlEye, I submitted a ticket through support.playbattlegrounds.com that contained the same information as the preceding e-mail. The entirety of the exchange between myself and PUBG support staff is below. In all these images, they are responding to my comment at the bottom.

E-Mail 1, received on January 30th, wherein they inform me that there are actions that can cause permanent restriction that are not listed in the Rules of Conduct, that they cannot provide "any specifics on the details of the violation", and that they will not "accept any requests for rechecking account restrictions." They also assure me that there are no false bans, and that they constantly check their system for false bans.

E-Mail 2, received on January 31st, wherein they recognize that I "may want more specifics on the issue so that it can be prevented in the future" but are not allowed to provide those specifics.

E-Mail 3, received on February 1st, wherein they accuse me of opening multiple tickets and warn that my e-mails may be regarded as an abuse of their support system. Herein they also assert that providing specifics regarding the permanent restriction would be a security concern.

E-Mail 4, received on February 2nd, wherein they state that the account is subject to a "permanent restriction" that "cannot be lifted." They also remind me that while the account is banned, I myself am not and I am welcome to pay them for another copy of the game.

At time of writing, I have sent five messages to the PUBG Corporation support staff and received four. In every message I have mentioned the false positive discovered regarding Endless Sky. They have never commented on this subject. All images including a copy of the Rules of Conduct retrieved today can be found here.

submitted by /u/DaveFromAccounting
[link] [comments]

It Finally Arrived, Gift from a Friend <3

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 08:00 PM PST

Anybody else still at 0 wins?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 05:36 AM PST

142 hours in, but no wins (yet).

I've gotten REALLY close though, end up often in the top 10 but it becomes stressfull in the final 5 so I end up making rushed decisions.

submitted by /u/iDislikeSn0w
[link] [comments]

(FREE) Full Twitch Graphics Pack For Your Livestream! (Download in comments)

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 03:57 AM PST

Request:Remove cosmetic items from the map

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 12:07 PM PST

They're useless and piss off everyone when trying to get loot

submitted by /u/LaRapapaia
[link] [comments]

look at that cheater slithering through the grassssss (my friend's deathcam while we're playing)

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 08:54 AM PST

2018 Freestyle Motocross Champion

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 02:29 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.