Skyrim - I accidentally got two Dawnbreakers by knocking it out of its pedestal with Unrelenting Force, and then activating the pedestal at the end of the quest.


I accidentally got two Dawnbreakers by knocking it out of its pedestal with Unrelenting Force, and then activating the pedestal at the end of the quest.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 10:48 PM PDT

Shot a hawk down at the Solitude smithy. Found this a few in-game weeks later.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 12:15 AM PDT

Stand perfectly still, their vision is based on movement...

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:37 AM PDT

Got my officially licensed female Dovakhiin today

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:08 PM PDT

fast travelled to solitude and uh...

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:10 AM PDT

Gyldenhul Barrow. If you have the nordic pickaxe, you can get a lot of gold. ��

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:35 AM PDT

This is the only potion Elrindir, from the Drunken Huntsman, will buy. Figures.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:03 AM PDT

The Difference of Day and Night

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:02 AM PDT

Finally took the leap.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:19 PM PDT

The Dragonborn has been spotted in the wild

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 11:52 AM PDT

Why life is so hard? Why dragons are so ruthless? Why? R.I.P. Alvor and Sigrid.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:50 PM PDT

Turned around and was surprised to see my not-so-spectral Spectral Assassin.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:24 PM PDT

Ignored major plots and characters ? Spoilers ?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:01 AM PDT

Hello everyone,

I started re-playing Skyrim a few weeks back, getting the special edition to see a bit of the content that I missed the first time around (WOW I had forgotten how good this game is).

Anyway, when I'm not playing I usualy love to dig into the lore or wiki pages to enrich my experience. I found an old post that mentions Jiub. I had never realised the role that he plays, in my head I only remembered it as the first guy you meet in Morrowind, just a generic NPC (I was much younger when I played morrowind and I got lost in it's vastness, I had a hard time following the story at times). Now it turns out he had a bigger role to play, even appearing apparently in Oblivion and Skyrim.

Are there other interesting characters like that, that span several games, and who might have been overlooked ? Excluding Ma'iq of course.

submitted by /u/FatBus
[link] [comments]

I found this great wallpaper awhile ago, no idea who made it but I wanted to share

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 08:10 AM PDT

My first Skyrim play through

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 01:00 AM PDT

This is just a story about my first stupid play through I wanted to share for like no reason at all.

Alright, a few years ago I bought Skyrim (I was like 12 years old) and never played a TES game before so I didn't understand anything. I started the game up and created my character (ugliest thing I've ever made) and when I saw Alduin a few moments later I just said to myself 'wow he looks cool, I already like this game.' Next I wandered through Helgen like a blind man because I didn't speak nor understand english that well. So the objective notes didn't help much and I ignored the compass for some reason. When I finally found out what to do I completed the Unbound quest. Next I was in this huge world that looked awesome. So I ignored the stormcloak (forgot his name) and just went in to woods. And again, ignoring everything. So 30 minutes later I finally reached Riverwood and talked to the woman. Then I went to Whiterun and on the way I did what most new players do. Attack a giant and fly into the air. When finally arriving in Whiterun I just tried to behave myself there. (With that I mean not killing everyone) then when I arrived in the castle and went to the Jarl, I attacked him by accident. Next I was fighting with everyone in the castle and that went on for 30 minutes. After I was finally done and understood what I did wrong (with a bounty of like 10K gold) I closed the game and didn't touch it again for like 6 to 12 months. After that my english was much better so the play through actually went like it should.

There was much more stupidity but I don't remember all of it but I hope I'm not the only one with a play through like this.

:)

submitted by /u/iHackPlsBan
[link] [comments]

The is the farthest ive been while still being able to see the Shrine of Azura. Orc stronghold above Kynesgrove.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 02:09 PM PDT

Finally saw a dragon flying over Dragonsreach.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:28 PM PDT

I stole fire salts from a dead man and he hired some thugs to teach me a lesson

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:22 PM PDT

Best home in vanilla Skyrim remastered

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 07:48 AM PDT

I'm going for 100% completion and started a new character. One of the biggest pains as everyone knows is merchants having very limited gold and having to go all over to sell everything. With that said, I still think Breezehome in Whiterun is the best house. While its small it has access to a smelter down the road, 2 weapon shops and 1 merchant plus an alchemist. Also, it is located right next to the fast travel spot. What is your favorite home and why?

submitted by /u/Shade8nj
[link] [comments]

'Tis but a flesh wound, Aela

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 02:16 PM PDT

The Vigil of Stendarr tell me to hand over Dedric artifacts. But according to UESP they aren't supposed to.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 10:38 PM PDT

According to the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages:

Unused content

In the game data, there is dialogue for Vigilants stopping you on the road if you are carrying a Daedric artifact. However, this is set to never happen in-game.

Well... it happened to me. No mods... not a vampire or a werewolf either.

Anyone else get this?

Edit: Just checked the Elder Scrolls Wikia too. They say it shouldn't happen in game either.

Bug maybe?

submitted by /u/NeroJoe
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.