DayZ - Experimental coming down for update


Experimental coming down for update

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 04:29 AM PDT

When you haven't found yet the matching pants

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 12:49 PM PDT

Stress Test #31 is now Online!

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:51 AM PDT

Why is it that when I'm backed into a corner by a zombie, I cannot raise my hands?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 11:27 PM PDT

I've died to this bug/feature that they've introduced four times now in the middle of a gunfight because I've had to hide for a small amount of time. I've seen some post calling it a bug but I have not seen anyone from the dev team call it that. I don't really understand how it could be healthy for DayZ that I'm punished every single time I enter a fight and try to take cover for literally just a few seconds. A simple counter to this is to add some small push mechanic to the game or just simply remove it from existence. The .63 update has made DayZ one of my favorite games to play in a while, have had a lot of fun. I've only genuinely been mad or not wanted to play the game when its involved with me dying to this.

submitted by /u/Collectorize
[link] [comments]

New EXP update has halfed my fps?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:13 PM PDT

Hi,

As the title says, this new exp update seems to have cut my fps in half and with way more drops then before, has anyone else experienced this at all?

I have been playing for the past few days (week off work yay for me) and i was averaging around 100fps with drops to 70/80 within cities, it is now 30/40 fps within cities and even small towns and peaking at about 55/60 out in the woods.

My friends have also seen minor drops in there fps but not to the extremes of mine,

Thanks :)

submitted by /u/smithmeister6996
[link] [comments]

Something I scrounged up, might be entertaining

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:12 AM PDT

Any good still active role playing servers?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:17 PM PDT

Well I know this game isn't at its best stage.. but I wanna know if there's any servers I can RP in right now? I'm kinda liking dayz more and more lately so I would like to give it a try

submitted by /u/CrispyBacon_
[link] [comments]

[QUESTION] Can't change my hotkeys in 0.63 experimental

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:44 PM PDT

I tried changing my hotkeys but they don't seem to save, e.g. For some reason I've got holding down c as 'prone', but not in the hotkeys, it just works like that, and the aim down sights button is weird as well.

submitted by /u/ADK-KND
[link] [comments]

Any hardcore DayZ-like mod for Arma 3?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:23 PM PDT

Hey there,

Me and my friend have been looking for something to play for many years to replace the good old DayZero mod for Arma 2 that died around 2014. We tried:

BreakingPoint

DayZ SA

Wasteland

Exile

and a few others, but nothing comes close to that feeling. Loot comes too easy on Wasteland, Exile and BreakingPoint, making death not a major consequence, so people play in a stupid way. DayZ SA is just unplayable at the moment, I don't know what the heck are the developers doing with it, but feels like it's all going downhill.

For about 6 months there was a GREAT mod for Arma 3 called "Edict", which summoned much of the feeling of the good old vanilla DayZ for A2. Loot was hard to find, servers only had first person camera, people played stealthy and proper, felt great. But the mod relied on many other mods, some got updated, others didn't and it all went downhill.

So we're desperate here. Is there anything out there for the hardcore player? Nothing with stupid stuff like top tier military loot everywhere, "Player Fragged" messages popping on the screen when you kill someone, third-person bullsh!t, and the like. Any information is greatly appreciated. Short of starting our own mod, we don't know what else to do, but I know maybe someone else out there feels the same way and has heard of a mod that fits the bill.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/JeeF147
[link] [comments]

How to climb a tree in DayZ

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 02:19 PM PDT

fps drops while crouching

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 11:01 AM PDT

every single time i crouch the fps starts to drop significantly, always, after im standing fps is going back up

submitted by /u/hopzeen
[link] [comments]

Character reset problem 63 exp

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:27 PM PDT

Im playing on the UK and DE official 1pp servers and ive had my character reset almost every time i login. I thought it could be from switching between servers but i tested that. Cant see anyone else with this problem so could be something my end or user error. Its really frustrating, especially when ive just got over the hunger stage.. anyone any ideas?

submitted by /u/-_-l-l-_-
[link] [comments]

I just shot my first player

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:59 AM PDT

I was at Berenzino and just decided to do a quick tour to the military tent and the guardhouse near the hospital and then leave the city asap. Ran into a player in the guardhouse, he had his back turned to me and I just panicked and shot him. Looted like two sodas of him and ran away. It was like 5 minutes since then but my heart is still racing. And I feel awful for shooting him while he had barely anything.

submitted by /u/gifmo98
[link] [comments]

I lost my character somehow

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:46 PM PDT

I just connected to a server but spawned with a new character, it seems like my old decked out one has disappeared. Can anything be done to bring back my now disappeared character or is it gone for good?

submitted by /u/ABigBoi99
[link] [comments]

the ultimate survival video for those of you who want a bit more realism

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:56 PM PDT

UI hotkey

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 12:19 AM PDT

You can press the squiggly next to 1 ~ to show and hide your hotbar but me and my buddy found out tonight you can hold ~ to toggle the whole UI.

Enjoy beautiful DayZ :)

submitted by /u/DrDripz
[link] [comments]

Is the IZH rifle or 7.62x39 a one shot kill?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 05:56 PM PDT

Everyone I've shot today with the IZH rifle dies from one round to the chest, I kind of feel bad, does vests stop this?

submitted by /u/KrimZoneKeagan
[link] [comments]

DayZ: Remembering Chernarus

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:36 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.