The Legend of Zelda - My daughter, Zelda, born today. I am a happy daddy.


My daughter, Zelda, born today. I am a happy daddy.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 05:42 PM PST

People don’t know his true nature

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 09:18 AM PST

A Makar drawing, a result of me wandering off my homework...

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:26 AM PST

My 3yo son and I made Koroks out of leaf rubbings, so much fun!

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 08:53 AM PST

Penny Size Minish Cap Watercolor Doodle [MC] [OC]

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 06:08 AM PST

3rd tattoo, first in 11 years. Bout time

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:26 PM PST

My drawing of Sheik based on the art from Super Smash Bros [OC]

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:57 AM PST

Some nice Zelda-themed gifts for Valentines

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 09:22 AM PST

It took me 2 days to make this. Thank you Hama-Girl on DeviantArt, for the template.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 12:44 PM PST

Princely demeanor

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:34 AM PST

My ever growing Zelda collection

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 01:12 PM PST

Anyone know where to find some really nice majora's mask masks?

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 09:48 AM PST

Found Ganon

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 03:46 AM PST

BOTW first Zelda game...

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 09:34 AM PST

and wow botw is my favorite single player game of all time. Im only a few hours in and its so freaking good. Bravo Nintendo for making this awesome game! Also any cool tricks is appreciated xD

submitted by /u/--All3n--
[link] [comments]

[WW] Google has an error when you try to search Wind Waker

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 07:29 PM PST

When you search Wind Waker on Google runs into a server error.

This happens on chrome as well as mobile, and even occurs when you click on the Wind Waker link when searching legend of Zelda.

Update: it's working now

submitted by /u/apsgreek
[link] [comments]

Hardest Zelda game?

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 09:15 AM PST

I just got the Wii U to play twilight princess since I never played it and this has to be the hardest Zelda game I've played.

I've beaten OOT, Majora's Mask, Link to the Past, and Wind Waker as a child and BOTW I beat when it first released and these games didn't give me as much trouble as Twilight Princess 😡

submitted by /u/iamchankim
[link] [comments]

just got the new guide in

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 09:12 AM PST

Breath of the Wild Towns Ranked

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 09:02 AM PST

Dragon Roost Island cover | PPF

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 01:29 AM PST

Longtime fans: do you prefer playing Wind Waker and Twilight Princess on GCN, or Wii U?

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 08:51 AM PST

Or, maybe you prefer Wind Waker on GCN and Twilight Princess on Wii. I can't get a hold of an original Wind Waker copy, but beat Twilight Princess HD and am now, finally, playing Wind Waker on Wii U.

Just thought I'd see what longtime fans prefer!

submitted by /u/ChrisClow
[link] [comments]

Thought you guys might enjoy this OoT title beat

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 08:32 AM PST

Best Link You'll Ever See (It's a meme. Lol)

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:11 PM PST

A humble collection

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:12 PM PST

HAHA What a b#%ch

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 12:39 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.