Daily Questions and Answers Post Black Desert Online |
- Daily Questions and Answers Post
- Dandelion Box will now show up at Patrigio. Source: Broadcaster from KR
- Survey, Every opinion is important
- Massive FPS drop when searching for items in the marketplace.
- South America servers will receive Rabam Skills this week - Translate in coments
- High IQ Class
- What small QoL changes can PA make to the game that is low effort for them to implement (~1 hour of work or changing a variable around) that'll make your life easier (without messing up endgame)?
- Preview: Updates coming to KR on Feb 14th - Fairy companion, Savage Rift changes and boss weapon box on Pratigio.
- New fairy pet coming
- Endgame Gear for Dark Knight? Currently level 55 and can't get any further with what I got
- Ranger MP/WP/SP awakening problem
- Run BDO on Intel HD 620?
- Chracter rank of kr
- NVIDIA Ansel Settings + DoF Question?
- Tips for maehwa
- Please help me with gear direction
- Shouldn't there be a way to get rid of old guilds?
- Will BDO be on sale for the Lunar Steam sale?
- S.O.S! Newcomer here
- War (Question)
- ACCESSORY ATTEMPTS pt.10 !
- Did the western versions (USA and or Europe) have any censorship to them?
- When cooking costume for mystic?
- lies lies lies
- Cant find the entrance to get this unlocked.
| Daily Questions and Answers Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 10:06 PM PST Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you. Also, check the sidebar for links to some helpful resources. This thread will be refreshed daily due to the huge number of questions asked. [link] [comments] | ||
| Dandelion Box will now show up at Patrigio. Source: Broadcaster from KR Posted: 13 Feb 2018 12:23 AM PST https://www.twitch.tv/blackdesert_kr Was not able to clip it, but i asked KR_Rowlan and he confirmed that boxes will replace all lose, random class dandis from now on (like they did with blue awak boxes) [link] [comments] | ||
| Survey, Every opinion is important Posted: 13 Feb 2018 12:36 AM PST This was posted in the Wiz/Witch discord. One of us, with contacts in Kakao Games worked out this survey, because something needs to change. He will hand over the feedback himself to Kakao Games. Every opinion is important, please take your time to fill this out! We are still looking for someone to translate the this to Korean, so we are able to send it to Pearl Abyss as well. [link] [comments] | ||
| Massive FPS drop when searching for items in the marketplace. Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:22 PM PST I constantly run the game fine at 60fps but then when I try to search for a specific item in the market my FPS drops to less than 10. It makes it really hard to bid for things or even navigate the market. What makes it seem even stranger is that if I search for the items through the filters on the left of the market UI it doesn't affect my FPS at all. Anyone else experiencing this issue? [link] [comments] | ||
| South America servers will receive Rabam Skills this week - Translate in coments Posted: 12 Feb 2018 10:17 PM PST
| ||
| Posted: 12 Feb 2018 05:39 PM PST
| ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 07:58 AM PST For me what I would like to have by no particular order is
[link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 01:20 AM PST
| ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 12:12 AM PST
| ||
| Endgame Gear for Dark Knight? Currently level 55 and can't get any further with what I got Posted: 13 Feb 2018 06:52 AM PST I've looked at a few guides and everything says something different. I know Boss gear is the norm but what's below boss gear Any help appreciated [link] [comments] | ||
| Ranger MP/WP/SP awakening problem Posted: 13 Feb 2018 06:25 AM PST Hello, I`ve been testing ranger and i have low mana all the time and used potions all the time, other rangers are the same problem? or maybe i dont do good rotations in skills. Im ranger 56, maybe at more lvl their are no problem with the mana? Thanks in advice. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 07:26 AM PST Hi guys! Quick question. Is there any chance that I will run BDO on Intel HD Graphics 620? I know it's dedicated crap, but maybe there is a chance that it will run on low settings or so. Is it worth to even download it with that GPU? Thank in advance [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 12 Feb 2018 05:03 PM PST Someone write chracter rank at 'issue and discussion board' and many people recommand this rank ㄴGrind at Histriaㄱ 1.sorc and ranger 2.darkknight witch wizzard tamer mystic maewha 3.others Gap of 1,2 is wide but gap of 2,3 is narrow ㄴ1vs1ㄱ 1.tmaer mystic warrior valk ninza giant 2.striker sorc kuno 3.others 1,2 gap is really narrow ㄴTier1,2 nodeㄱ 1.mystic tamer 2.darkknight witch wizzard warrior 3.valk musa maewha striker kuno sorc 4.others ㄴTier3,siegeㄱ 1.Jin blizzard(wizzard and witch skill) 2.mystic 3.dark knight wizzard witch 4.warrior giant striker (Maybe original writer forgot to write ranger) [link] [comments] | ||
| NVIDIA Ansel Settings + DoF Question? Posted: 13 Feb 2018 06:31 AM PST so I've been loving the new Ansel feature, and I've done a lot of tinkering, and I'm enjoying playing the game with it on, makes everything look a lot nicer. With this I have 2 questions.. 1.. what are some of the settings you guys are using when playing the game? I know it's more meant for screenshots, but I was wondering if anyone else found some nice settings to make the game look even better. 2... I can't seem to get Depth Of Field to work at all, is this a problem everyone's having? Or is it just me? Any suggestions on settings/Help would be amazing, thank you! [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 04:23 AM PST Hi guys so i finally reached 61 my gear atm. I am sick of pirates and i wanna grind somewhere else,i dont have kutum.. What would be the best place to farm? also about my gear i plan on getting duo ogre from seals(as for getting it to tri idk,dont have the silver to try that now) Should istick with tree belt or go for basi? any other tip?(trying to get jin crystals no luck so far) switch boots,or muskan is good? ty in advance [link] [comments] | ||
| Please help me with gear direction Posted: 13 Feb 2018 06:24 AM PST Hi guys, any help here would be really appreciated im sort of stuck https://bdoplanner.com/s/WhllSVp8 Cheers [link] [comments] | ||
| Shouldn't there be a way to get rid of old guilds? Posted: 12 Feb 2018 07:38 PM PST This is more of an open suggestion. My guildies and I were talking about re-branding our guild and were thinking about new names, only to find that many of the good names were taken back in mid-2016 when the NA servers opened, but they haven't been touched since and usually have less than 5 people in them that have most likely been inactive since then. This made us think, shouldn't there be a way to get rid of older guilds/clans that have been inactive for an exuberant amount of time? Possible ways of doing this might be when the guild goes negative on their guild funds, or something similar. I'm just looking to see if anyone else has ran into a similar issue and agrees there should be a remedy for this. [link] [comments] | ||
| Will BDO be on sale for the Lunar Steam sale? Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:39 AM PST Thoughts and predictions? I want to get the explorer's package on sale but not sure if I should wait or get it full price [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 08:47 AM PST Hi guys, I recently bought bdo on steam sale, because this Game was really interesting to watch at twitch and i wanted to try it out by myself. Weil..Where Should i start...i feel completly overwhelmed from it comlexity. I think its Not a beginner friendly Game... dont get mir wrong, im familiar with MMOs, i played WoW, GW, GW2,FF a realm reborn, good old silkraod back in 2007 and some others. I really like ist flair ans style but the Start is so demotivating, i litterally quit playing bdo. Long story Short, i want to try again and kindly ask you guys for some help. Is there any Guide you Would recommend? Thanks much! [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 08:41 AM PST Hi all, quick question about declaring wars and stuff. I've not been able to fine a clear answer so I hope I can get some insight from someone. So what I do know: a guild that currently owns a node cannot Dec on a guild that does not own a node. (Unless they Dec on the (a) guild that owns a node?) My big question though, if a guild that does not own a node were to Dec on another guild that does not own a node does that make them deccable by a guild that owns a node? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 08:32 AM PST
| ||
| Did the western versions (USA and or Europe) have any censorship to them? Posted: 13 Feb 2018 08:24 AM PST Western releases of Korean MMORPGs don't exactly have the best track record when it comes to censorship coughBlade & Soulcough So I was wondering if this game's western versions were censored too or not? [link] [comments] | ||
| When cooking costume for mystic? Posted: 13 Feb 2018 08:15 AM PST As title says, when kakao will release the costume for mystic? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 08:01 AM PST
| ||
| Cant find the entrance to get this unlocked. Posted: 13 Feb 2018 07:34 AM PST
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from Black Desert Online. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment