DayZ - Airsoft reminded us of dayz, so this happened |
- Airsoft reminded us of dayz, so this happened
- How to Post Apocalyptic cowboy until we get horses
- When someone is entirely too comfortable looting your server lol
- So for how long do dead bodies last?
- How to UNSTUCK Vehicles in DayZ - Works 90% of the Time!
- [MOD] How to play Epoch and other mod variants?
- An Unfriendly Encounter
- Dayz Horror Story - Part 2 - The Boogeyman
- UK Servers?
- Gift Boxes?
- Berezino checkpoint - Dayz Standalone
- Flashback to the good ole' dayz 2 years ago
- Any tips to for getting good at PvP?
- A question about how playable this game is. (PVP)
| Airsoft reminded us of dayz, so this happened Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:48 AM PST
| ||
| How to Post Apocalyptic cowboy until we get horses Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:09 PM PST
| ||
| When someone is entirely too comfortable looting your server lol Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:11 PM PST
| ||
| So for how long do dead bodies last? Posted: 13 Feb 2018 03:30 AM PST I just lost whole lot of stuff because my body disappeared while running to my death spot. [link] [comments] | ||
| How to UNSTUCK Vehicles in DayZ - Works 90% of the Time! Posted: 12 Feb 2018 01:14 PM PST
| ||
| [MOD] How to play Epoch and other mod variants? Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:42 AM PST I've been a fan of DayZ for ages now, and recently downloaded DayZ mod on a machine that can run it. Me and a few friends have been playing vanilla mod, but there's not much to do. We noticed in ArmaOA there was Epoch servers, but we'd get kicked out when trying to load in. How do we play other variants of the DayZ mod? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:16 AM PST
| ||
| Dayz Horror Story - Part 2 - The Boogeyman Posted: 13 Feb 2018 04:42 AM PST | ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 03:45 AM PST When is the best time to play DayZ for UK players? Are there any servers in particular which have a consistently good playerbase? I want to get the best experience possible without the old spawn, go inland, loot, get sniped, repeat. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:20 AM PST What´s up with the gift boxes? Thought they would remove em after january. Last week there was a 158mb(?) patch but i still find LOATS of them. Dont really like em honestly. [link] [comments] | ||
| Berezino checkpoint - Dayz Standalone Posted: 12 Feb 2018 04:22 PM PST
| ||
| Flashback to the good ole' dayz 2 years ago Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:32 AM PST
| ||
| Any tips to for getting good at PvP? Posted: 12 Feb 2018 05:58 PM PST I play on the battle for berezino server. It seems like there is no point in trying to be stealthy because some player will be sprinting everywhere, see me anyway, and after a measly two or three shots I'm dead. Or, I see someone running, shoot them two or three times, they turn around and again I'm dead within two or three shots. I'm guessing it's because everyone specifically aims for the head and gets those lucky shots in. But I'm looking for tips on how I can "git gud!" [link] [comments] | ||
| A question about how playable this game is. (PVP) Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:14 PM PST Hey guys, havent played dayz in a long time, how is the pvp experience currently? Is it playable or am I better of by playing arma mods and if so, which ones? Thank you! [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from DayZ: Zombie Madness!. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment