RuneScape Zodiac Event is Ironman MTX. |
- Zodiac Event is Ironman MTX.
- Not sure what has happened to the Crwys symbol here
- feel like you guys would appreciate my new t-shirt
- QOL Suggestion* This needs to be a thing already.
- Fapo, Hardcore Ironman, 2646 total and still no 99.....(just hit all 98's ;D)
- My wildy mage arena bois will understand
- [PSA] Videos on the RuneScape Wiki (again)
- Middle Eastern father cosplay
- Let us leave the boss room sooner, instead of having to wait 10 years
- Did a little re-organizing, felt pretty good about a couple bank tabs
- "Why do you keep your private off in a social game?"
- [Bug] Players able to push others into dangerous places by manipulating their game position
- Someone’s been doing Vorago...
- I'm getting random Iorwerth thieving cooldowns on login - anybody else?
- This has been the best graphical glitch and port voyage i ever had
- Puzzle box update
- No world is safe
- Severe lag since recent NXT update
- The skull tricker prepares for his target to misclick on him.
- Is there Strawberry milk comes from?
- But i clicked 'dont show me again'
- Comparison of new vs. old longswords (M&S rework). In order of least to most damage. New items are in orange.
- And all I wanted was a Soul Talisman
- Jagex, HTTPS should be used on your entire website...
- Overloads irl
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 04:32 AM PST Remove the ability to use the mystery boxes on Iron accounts. Currently Ironmen can receive monkey trinkets from the boxes and these are used to gain xp lamps after training a certain skill for a certain amount of xp. Example: I received a Artisan Trinket and needed to gain 19.5k xp to claim the lamp reward (took a handful of minutes crafting random d'hide from my bank) and the lamp reward gave me 26k Herblore xp. Now the problem here is once you complete the event you can keep exchanging Zodiac tokens for mystery boxes. This means you can buy a heap of tokens with Runecoins, cash them all in for trinkets.. then train with those trinkets and rake in free xp lamps. Using my previous example: 1m crafting xp using trinkets would grant me 1.3m herblore xp. WITHOUT A SINGLE HERB USED. [link] [comments] | ||
| Not sure what has happened to the Crwys symbol here Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:36 PM PST
| ||
| feel like you guys would appreciate my new t-shirt Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:51 AM PST
| ||
| QOL Suggestion* This needs to be a thing already. Posted: 12 Feb 2018 05:42 PM PST
| ||
| Fapo, Hardcore Ironman, 2646 total and still no 99.....(just hit all 98's ;D) Posted: 13 Feb 2018 12:12 AM PST
| ||
| My wildy mage arena bois will understand Posted: 13 Feb 2018 06:18 AM PST
| ||
| [PSA] Videos on the RuneScape Wiki (again) Posted: 13 Feb 2018 07:41 AM PST Hey. In September last year, Wikia (the company that hosts us) introduced "featured videos" on some articles without consulting us, and the videos were of poor quality. I wanted to make a follow-up to let you all know that while Jagex helped us get those videos removed before, they've reappeared on top of some popular pages (e.g Treasure Trails). The videos play on mobile, too. They're not our content, and we would remove them ourselves but we'd be violating Wikia's terms by doing so - and they have reacted with global blocks in the past. I know they're going to annoy people because they autoplay, have pre-roll ads, cycle to spoilery videos (e.g Game of Thrones), and generally just get in the way - so I wanted to let you guys know how you can remove them. If you use uBlock Origin (which you should - it doesn't have a 'approved ads' system like AdBlock Plus etc), then you can block the videos by:
Some other blockers may allow you to add custom filters, in which case you can add this yourself to block them:
For alternative methods, see here. I know the general response to threads like these are "why don't you just leave Wikia?" and honestly I agree. There's a lot of problems that can occur by doing so, such as loss of search rankings, getting everything working again, re-designing our entire site, and maintaining our own servers (if we self-hosted). With that said, it has been something we have thought about in the past and may explore in the future, but it'd take a lot to get us to move. Sorry for the long post - I wanted to get it out of the way so people can avoid seeing these videos if they start multiplying across our entire wiki. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 12 Feb 2018 10:25 PM PST
| ||
| Let us leave the boss room sooner, instead of having to wait 10 years Posted: 12 Feb 2018 04:37 PM PST
| ||
| Did a little re-organizing, felt pretty good about a couple bank tabs Posted: 13 Feb 2018 03:50 AM PST
| ||
| "Why do you keep your private off in a social game?" Posted: 12 Feb 2018 04:46 PM PST
| ||
| [Bug] Players able to push others into dangerous places by manipulating their game position Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:05 PM PST
| ||
| Someone’s been doing Vorago... Posted: 12 Feb 2018 02:50 PM PST
| ||
| I'm getting random Iorwerth thieving cooldowns on login - anybody else? Posted: 13 Feb 2018 03:06 AM PST I was hopping worlds a bit earlier today when I noticed it for the first time, I had a 20 minute thieving cooldown on my debuff bar even though I haven't been anywhere near the Iorwerth district in weeks. I just got it again logging back in after the update, and I went to check - I can't thieve from Iorwerth elves. Does anybody know what's going on with that? [link] [comments] | ||
| This has been the best graphical glitch and port voyage i ever had Posted: 13 Feb 2018 07:44 AM PST
| ||
| Posted: 12 Feb 2018 12:21 PM PST
| ||
| Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:13 AM PST
| ||
| Severe lag since recent NXT update Posted: 13 Feb 2018 04:40 AM PST Is anyone else experiencing terrible lag spikes since the NXT update yesterday? Misery loves company so I would love to know that I'm not alone here. [link] [comments] | ||
| The skull tricker prepares for his target to misclick on him. Posted: 12 Feb 2018 12:08 PM PST
| ||
| Is there Strawberry milk comes from? Posted: 12 Feb 2018 04:26 PM PST
| ||
| But i clicked 'dont show me again' Posted: 12 Feb 2018 12:40 PM PST
| ||
| Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:53 PM PST
| ||
| And all I wanted was a Soul Talisman Posted: 12 Feb 2018 12:29 PM PST
| ||
| Jagex, HTTPS should be used on your entire website... Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:22 AM PST
| ||
| Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:02 PM PST
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from RuneScape. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment