Heroes of the Storm - Heroes of the Dorm 2018 - Week 3 Survival Guide & Week 2 Recap


Heroes of the Dorm 2018 - Week 3 Survival Guide & Week 2 Recap

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 11:46 AM PST

Heroes of the Dorm 2018 - Week 3 Survival Guide & Week 2 Recap

Regional Play Week 2 Recap:

Rutgers, Texas, and RMU continue to stomp out their competition. On February 14, teams took on regional rivals for the second week of Heroes of the Dorm. The competition was fierce, but here are some main games to call out from Week 2.

[Florida State University] (FSU) def. [University of Notre Dame] (ND) 2-1 – Results

[Rutgers University] (RU) def. [University of Pennsylvania] (Penn) 2-0 – Results

[Texas State University] (Texas) def. [Texas A&M University] (Texas A&M) 2-1 – Results

[Robert Morris University - Illinois] (RMU) def. [University of Illinois] (Illinois) 2-1 – Results

To see how your school is performing both nationally and within their respective regions, visit the Heroes of the Dorm website or check out the regional standings and national leaderboard.

Heroes of the Dorm: Atlantic Coast Region

Did you miss last week's deep dive into the Florida State Team? Watch the VOD for Raycom's full TV-show, highlighting members of the FSU team and following their match against Pitt! Be sure to check out this week's episode following Clemson, and their week 2 match. For full TV listings check out the Atlantic Coast Region's website!

 


This Week's Match Schedule

 

Wednesday, February 21st: Regional Play Week 3 Day 1

Time Matchup Result
5:00PM PST / 8:00PM EST Clemson vs Syracuse Results
6:00PM PST / 9:00PM EST WPI vs Stony Brook Results
7:00PM PST / 10:00PM EST Quebec a Trois-Rivieres vs Laval Results

 


 

Thursday, February 22nd: Regional Play Week 3 Day 2

Time Matchup Result
5:00PM PST / 8:00PM EST Kansas State vs University of Kansas Results
6:00pm PST / 9:00PM EST RMU - Chicago vs IUPUI Results
7:00PM PST / 10:00PM EST Carleton vs UOIT/DC Results
8:00pm PST / 11:00PM EST UCLA vs Cal Pomona Results

 


Where To Watch

Casters

Helpful Links

Dates

  • Feb 7th Regional Play Begins
  • Mar. 11th Regional Championships
  • Mar. 28th-29th Round of 64
  • Apr. 4th-5th Round of 32
  • Apr. 11th-12th Round of 16
  • Apr. 18th-19th Round of 8
  • TBA Heroic Four
submitted by /u/Tespa_Patrick
[link] [comments]

20.02.2018 lags, lags and one more time lags. not only me, whole server, whole europe i think

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:49 PM PST

Are kill interactions just straight up gone now?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 11:19 AM PST

Up until around HOTS 2.0, heroes had some great voice lines when they killed certain heroes. Examples are Zagara saying "Now I am the heart of the swarm" when killing Kerrigan, or Jaina saying "By the light, find your rest Arthas."

You can find all the older killer interactions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knKU2N7KgJg

So what the heck happened to all of these? Did Blizz just permanently remove them?

submitted by /u/Areyouguysateam
[link] [comments]

Anyone experiencing lots of lag in EU server?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:05 PM PST

Just finished some moments ago a super laggy game, and some days ago occurred the same... is there any news on why is this happening?

Edit: my friend and I got DCed from the game and he got a warning about leaving the game..

submitted by /u/Thrommer
[link] [comments]

The highest tier item in a chest should match the chests' theme.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 03:38 AM PST

From a Sylvanas chest: https://imgur.com/qdJWBhp

It is rather jarring and incongruous with our expectations when from a loot chest for one hero, we mainly receive items for other heroes.

submitted by /u/AuroraHalsey
[link] [comments]

The joys of an all-Sonya ARAM game

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 05:30 PM PST

I've never heard Li Li say this before, is it a bug or the skin?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 05:10 AM PST

HGC Minute - Episode 4

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 10:11 AM PST

Immortal trolling the open division *possible spoilers*

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 08:28 PM PST

Just reached Master for the first time; Main Support

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 10:34 AM PST

There are a few things that I would like to share about this Journey. First of all: There are a couple of Heroes that I played pretty successfully last season that suddenly did not work for me at all. Dehaka, Arthas and Lúcio fell completely flat for me. Thankfully, I found another flexible tank in Blaze that I could play instead if I did not get to play as a Support.

Most Played:

  • Alexstrasza (37-25)
  • Brightwing (24-17)
  • Malfurion (18-21)
  • Li Li (17-9)
  • Blaze (14-13)
  • Lt. Morales (14-9)
  • Uther (7-8)
  • Junkrat (5-4)

I picked Li Li only as a counter (which explains my high winrate with her) and Lt. Morales only on Braxxis Holdout and Tomb of the Spider Queen. The other heroes were pretty much my go-to heroes for any map and matchup.

Also, Infernal Shrine was absolutely abysmal for some reason. If you check my stats for this season, you will see that I had a record of 8-23 - which is definitely beyond statistical variance (assuming a winrate of 50%, this is even outside the 1% confidence interval). And I was never so bad on this map. If I filter by Hero League (all seasons), the map is slightly below 50% for me, before this season, it was even above 50%.

It was a really wild ride. I have always been stuck in Medium to High Diamond, but I finally made it. I am super happy.

submitted by /u/DSMidna
[link] [comments]

Ishb00's Guide to the Burninator (Blaze Guide)

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:29 PM PST

Blizzard confirmation on Reports

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 03:46 AM PST

I recently got an email from blizzard saying that they've received some of my afk/feeding reports and have acted on them successfully. The feeling was great. Finally something is being done. They couldn't reveal the names or the punishment given but they said they took action.

Keep it up Blizz. A step towards fixing the report system.

submitted by /u/Xavanezos
[link] [comments]

So, I introduced my girlfriend to HotS a couple of months ago...

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 04:39 AM PST

I think she likes the little panda (Chen "sucks").

https://imgur.com/a/GLEBK

submitted by /u/BemusedRat
[link] [comments]

Heroes of the Storm - Azmodunk Montage

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 10:39 AM PST

Let's Bring Back Blink Heal

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 09:33 AM PST

Blizz on HotS EU forums: We work on tracking source of latency

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 02:02 PM PST

Khroen's In-Depth Guide to Hanzo - Situational Builds, Tips, and Tricks

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 08:31 AM PST

Bakery says he is not looking to return to competitions in the foreseeable future

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 08:09 PM PST

Insane lagg spike in literally the same second every match?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 01:13 PM PST

I get a huge lagg spike, my game freezes for a good 5-7 seconds every match at the 7:37 min/sec mark. Like clockwork, literally the time hits 7:37 my game freezes, then about 5-6-7 seconds later its back to normal. Tested it, in like 8 games in a row it happened.

Its quite annoying, especially if there's a teamfight going on. Any way to fix it? Also what the hell can cause this?

submitted by /u/Enconhun
[link] [comments]

Solo Laning Against Zagara

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 10:01 AM PST

I play a lot of solo laners and I was just wondering how do I deal with Zagara in the early game?

I mostly play Sonya and Dehaka.

submitted by /u/pahamack
[link] [comments]

This week's brawl is easily the best one I've played.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 05:14 AM PST

I just keep spamming it every time I get a chance. Games are fast and straight to the action. I get to try out different builds I wouldn't normally try with heroes I normally wouldn't play. Had plenty of fun with AA build Zul'jin when the enemy team had 2 Samuros.

I wish this mode would always be available. Great way to introduce new players to the game and figure out which heroes I enjoy playing.

submitted by /u/Pawlesslol
[link] [comments]

Zuljin mains: When do you guys activate your trait and when do you deactivate it?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 06:48 AM PST

I do pretty well as Zuljin but then I find that odd ZJ player that scares me when trading damage.

submitted by /u/Eleven918
[link] [comments]

Please rate the cooperation of your teammates

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:19 PM PST

Is it just me or do you only get this message after the most horrific of games? Blizzard knows? Can they not prevent these games from happening?

I've only rated them all 1 star since I've never gotten the message after pleasant balanced games.

submitted by /u/Zeta21799
[link] [comments]

Battle Furion- MFPallytime (QM Malfurion Game Play)

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 01:41 PM PST

SivHD about Heroes of the Storm

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 02:19 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.