Halo - 343. Crotch and Shoulders does not restrict movements. Colors (repost)


343. Crotch and Shoulders does not restrict movements. Colors (repost)

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 08:55 AM PST

Got some new toys in the mail

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 01:32 PM PST

Coworker found an old Master Chief toy, decided to have some fun with it.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 12:46 PM PST

What we want from Halo 6 is a very controversial topic in the Halo community, but one thing we can all agree on is this: 343, first impressions matter too much.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 08:35 AM PST

343, please don't release Halo 6 with missing content and features that the previous games had(Halo 5). And no major bugs at launch(MCC). And please don't fuck up microtransactions when it's such a heated subject these days in the gaming community.(Halo 5's could be better but look at Destiny 2 and BF2 and be sure to do the opposite)

Once a person has formed an opinion, it's hard to change it. I've seen comments on r/gaming saying halo has loadouts like COD, because of Halo 4. I have friends who stopped playing Halo 5 because of content missing at launch that were added in later and I couldn't get them to come back. There's too many games to play these days. Make Halo 6 a game all initial reviews praise, a game that sets a new standard for how things should be done, especially in today's market. (MH:W is the most recent example)

Give us a game that launches with complete content and features, no major problems, polished gameplay and if you must include it, a respectable microtransaction model. I'd say something about story but I'm sure by now everyone at 343 knows how we feel about that.

Gamers deserve a game that does it right, make Halo 6 that game.

The fact Halo 6 might not be releasing this year does give me confidence in 343i

submitted by /u/StopItTickles
[link] [comments]

Halo 3 Full Recon figure I bought a few years ago.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 07:45 AM PST

My Halo Games collection ALL SEALED & NEW : Share yours with me :)

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 04:50 AM PST

I designed and made a wooden model of the Pillar Of Autumn!

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 11:58 AM PST

HALO SAGA All Terminals (H2A, Halo 4, Combat Evolved, ODST) 1080p HD

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 04:19 PM PST

Analyzing the recently-uploaded videos on the Halo 2 Multiplayer Alpha.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 07:30 PM PST

Chaotic moments like this keep me coming back to Halo 5 over all of the rest

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 02:11 PM PST

Got this guy today

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 11:47 PM PST

It keeps me up at night.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 10:40 PM PST

I can't believe I've owned these games since 2001 and never touched the campaign now.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 09:16 PM PST

I recently decided to take a break from my first time Assassin's Creed run when I finished Revelations. I ended up picking the Collection up last night, haven't had the easiest time finding games in matchmaking in under ten minutes. I really liked multiplayer but I started blasting Halo CE campaign tonight. Wow. It's really cool to switch back and forth the graphics on an instant toggle! Gameplay as only barely "aged" and the story is keeping me engaged thoroughly! How did I sleep on this? Did anyone else?

submitted by /u/mintconditioneggs
[link] [comments]

Which Halo Game Has Your Favorite Art style?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 08:20 PM PST

I just finished playing through Halo 2: Anniversary again and I'm still blown away by how good it looks. I loved the design of just about everything. From the Marines to the Carbine for me H2:A Is the best Halo has ever looked and would love more games done with its designs.

This also extends to Halo Wars 2 since it looks like it borrowed a lot of assets from H2:A or vice-versa.

submitted by /u/ApatheticApollo
[link] [comments]

Rainbow Squadron (McFarlane figures)

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 09:25 AM PST

Opinion: If Halo 5 was all spartan Locke, was called something like Halo: Osiris and was considered a Spin-off Halo Game like ODST, it would’ve been fine

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 12:20 AM PST

They should've just made it a side game and not part of the main master chief games like halo 5 should've been

submitted by /u/Ninemilli23
[link] [comments]

Need help identifying, please help.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 09:06 PM PST

“Keep your head down”

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 11:02 PM PST

Wise words from wise man...

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 11:05 AM PST

Wtf happened to the Halo Reach DLC map packs?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 11:04 AM PST

Why don't they show up in rotation when searching for maps on online multiplayer slayer etc ?

submitted by /u/maxgearftw
[link] [comments]

Halo MCC: What to do with playlists going forward

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 01:26 PM PST

Hey guys,

I have been thinking about posting this for a while now. I am glad that 343 has been making improvements on the MCC along with fixing it for a better experience, so I'd like to talk about a topic that should be easy to fix but there are a lot of issues surrounding it, which is playlists. Before getting started, I'd like to say that none of this is against players of any sort and while quitting due to not getting their choice sucks in my opinion, players have a right to vote for their favorite game in whatever lobby they are in. So what 343 should do is give us a solution that doesn't make people play the same game repeatedly and give us more map and gametype variety. And this post is not against people wanting to play Halo 3, my good friend and roommate is one of them and almost exclusively votes for H3 every chance he gets and I love H3 as well (it's my second favorite after CE). So let's get started.

The current situation

We play the MCC for at least half an hour every day. From what I have observed, only Halo 3 and Team Slayer have populations such that I can get matches in around a minute. The only other playlists with significant population seems to be BTB (about 3-4 minutes to find a game but takes longer sometimes). Other playlists like Griffball, H2 Classic and Infection also see some play, but it's rare and erratic. And playlists like Halo 2 Anniversary, Team Action Sack and Halo 4 seem to be ghost towns. Moreover, BTB has a very disturbing trend, that Halo 3 wins more than 70% of the time, even though there are so many great CE and H2 maps that are offered as options against it. In the odd chance that Halo 3 does lose, people quit. At least one does and even more if the game is H4. Which makes the teams unbalanced and the games less fun. Also, there are also times when players just ruin the game if H3 loses, such as a game on Exile where a teammate kept betraying us again and again and yelling over the mike "This is what you get for not choosing Halo 3". This kind of behavior is not infrequent at all and while I do love H3, I would love to see a non-H3 BTB game where all 16 people can play peacefully, which is a rare oddity.

More than that, the playlists currently do not utilize more than a small fraction of the maps that we have. The MCC has so many great maps in the original trilogy and the few good H4 maps, over a 100 maps overall, but the number of maps that I have played more than once in the last 6 months is at most 20. Heck, Hang 'em High never wins in Slayer, no matter how much I vote for it. That makes me really sad. I love chaotic 4v4 CE games on Hang em High and other odd maps like Chiron TL34 and Boarding Action. I'd like to see a playlist where I could consistently get such games. Team Slayer isn't that playlist as of now. Also, what the current playlist is missing is a good FFA experience.

I'd also like to say that while the revamps may bring many people back, I don't think that it will solve any of these problems in the long term. So I'd like to propose some solutions. I think adding playlists and changing the game choosing process should not be a big issue as far as the code is concerned (I think so because I'm a dev myself so have some idea how it should be written) but is a key ingredient to making it a more satisfying experience to all involved, whether they be players who want to play any game or any gametype.

Proposed solution

I think that changing the voting system to veto or having the playlist be like H5 where you get the map and gametype would not work well for the MCC, due to it having such a large variety of maps and gametypes. I think that adding a custom game browser should be a P0 for 343, but even then, the playlists we have now don't match up at all. Currently, the playlists we have are:

  • Team Slayer
  • BTB
  • H3
  • Griffball
  • Infection
  • SWAT
  • Team Snipers
  • CE (2v2)
  • H4
  • Team Doubles
  • Team Hardcore
  • H2 Classic
  • H2A
  • Team Action Sack

Keeping in mind that we want to have a greater variety of gameplay and maps (taking voting into account and making playlists so that people don't quit after a vote) and not adding too many playlists at the same time, I propose the following changes:

  • Add a H3 BTB playlist and make the 3 slots of BTB represent 2/2A, CE and 4. This makes it easier for all the H3 fans and now only the ones who want non-H3 BTB experience will join this playlist. This is needed for BTB and not for Slayer and other gametypes because the quitting and H3 always winning is a problem that is much heavier in BTB.
  • Upgrade CE to a 4v4 playlist. Chaotic CE 4v4 games and all time great maps like Hang em High do not see any play in the MCC as of now, due to it losing to 3 and 2 in Team Slayer, and that is just sad. Anyone who wants 2v2 CE can go to Team Doubles for the same experience.
  • Add one or two new FFA playlists. I think FFA is a very fun experience, central to social Halo as a whole imo, and something that is missing from MCC. It should have it's own playlist(s), at least one playlist with the original trilogy each getting a slot like Team Slayer. If we cut down on the other playlists, I think we can even do 2, a 8 player one and a 16 player one with maps chosen accordingly.
  • Merge Griffball into Action Sack, since the latter is deserted and the former is also nowhere near healthy.
  • Merge H2 and H2A playlists since the latter is a ghost town.

I think that making these changes will make a lot of the community happier and make the MCC a much more fun experience for all gamers. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts and suggestions on this.

TL;DR - MCC has a variety problem in the current playlist offerings, suggest that it be fixed by adding a H3 BTB playlist, upgrading CE to a 4v4 playlist, adding FFA playlist(s) and merging a few existing playlists

submitted by /u/StealthHikki2
[link] [comments]

I made a song that sounds like something out of halo CE !

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 07:19 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.