Grand Theft Auto V - My entire first day with the Oppressor.


My entire first day with the Oppressor.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 06:59 AM PST

[Semi-OT] Just saw Ned Luke (Michael de Santa) in an ad for Trulicity

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 11:10 AM PST

Movie-esque strike team kill

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 01:08 AM PST

Act 1 [The Data Breaches] 2:40 World Record Elite Challenge

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 04:00 PM PST

I just spent few millions on cocaine workshop but the supply goes down and stock level doesnt fill at all please help.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 03:17 PM PST

Can't play on PS4

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 08:59 PM PST

I bought a brand new copy of GTA 5 and my ps4 says that something is wrong. The typical message says to stop application and eject the disc. Nothing really changes when I do it. I tried with a pre-owned version and the same thing happened (also got stuck on 2% loading screen with pre own). This is the only disc game that I have that this happens to.

submitted by /u/DynamicCrusher
[link] [comments]

Michael and Trevor

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 10:59 AM PST

Kifflom. I know most of you have chosen option C at the end of the game. But, I was thinking about whether Michael was a good guy. I don't have the game bit if I had it I would get along with C. But, the way I see it is that when Trevor dies, Michael doesn't care. He shows no sign of regret. He is just plain and over with what happens. But, when Michael dies, Trevor is really hurt and is sad. Trevor really has a heart there. He is completely sorrowful and sad, whereas Michael isn't. Why is it so? Have I can missed something? Event though I don't have the game, I have followed the game very closely and wanted to know why Michael behaves like this. I know he does whatever is best for survival but still it is good as we see in option C they get along together well in the end of the game.

What do you think?

Kifflom.

submitted by /u/Prathamesh24
[link] [comments]

What car is Avon driving at the cutscene at the end of the data breaches heist?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 05:21 PM PST

Is it still profitable to buy supplies for the Document Forgery?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 04:11 PM PST

Been buying multiple MC businesses this week with the discount on upgrades, and I'm curious if it's actually profitable to buy supplies for the Forgery. I know it is for the rest of the businesses, so I figure it's the same, but I wanted to make sure before I buy it. I'm aware it's the shittiest of the businesses, that's why I'm buying it last.

submitted by /u/R34R34
[link] [comments]

First time playing in along time

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 03:45 PM PST

Hey all. I played gtaV when it first came out and only played online a little bit before it became what it is now. I just rebought the game for PS4 and am about to hop online (after the update downloads). What should I do to get into the game online? Any tips? Don't have any other friends with game to start my own crew or anything.

Thanks

submitted by /u/PhillipJCoulson
[link] [comments]

GTA bonus cash?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 10:36 AM PST

So i got a £10 shark card from the store during their 150% deal but have not got the bonus cash yet? Is anyone else having this issue?

submitted by /u/Luke0906
[link] [comments]

Help with mechanic?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 12:43 PM PST

My mechanic always says he is otherwise occupied even though I have enough money to pay him and I am near a street. Do any of you have any idea why it's not working for me?

submitted by /u/EliteKnight2204
[link] [comments]

A modder put me in bad sport..can I do anything?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 10:41 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.