Grand Theft Auto V - A collection of the Chernobogs glitchiness capabilities.


A collection of the Chernobogs glitchiness capabilities.

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 07:31 AM PST

GTA Online Is Full Of Abandoned Modes

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 12:25 PM PST

The one thing I hate about this game is the griefers

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 12:07 AM PST

I joined in on this lobby with a good amount of people after a heist. Me and a heist mate were driving around cat-mouse style when 4 more people joined in on the fun.
We all crash at the same turn and start being idiots.
Pretty much turned into bumper cars. Smashing into eachother, doing donuts in the street when a dude in a APC equipped with rockets rolls through and destroys all our vehicles.

The fucks the point of harassing and killing random players -- hunting down and killing them repetitively?

submitted by /u/Roxas-The-Nobody
[link] [comments]

A documentary about the evolution of the GTA Online player

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 09:48 AM PST

Is it normal to avoid playing GTA V for a while?

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 06:24 PM PST

I just finished the story for the first time and I can't help but to feel a little depressed because there's nothing else left to do to advance the story. I do intend to play the game over and over again, but I also want to just play other games first... maybe a little Minecraft and Halo.

I love GTA V so much, but I also find it really hard for me to get into this whole online gaming thing cause I just don't have the time for it.

Has anyone ever felt this way after finishing or is it my depression talking?

submitted by /u/Rockcandymountaingrl
[link] [comments]

This fuckin game

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 11:18 PM PST

I just started doing special cargo again this week and this is the second time it's happened to me. I get to my plane to start making drops to sell my crates, and after the first drop the hatch stays open and won't register the next nine drops. The first time, I ran out of time and it fucked me out of an entire shipment. So this time I switched sessions and it only took the crate I dropped away but didn't give me the money for it. It's almost only this week that everything I've done in the game doesn't fucking work right or everything is made more difficult/annoying than it usual is (NPC bullshit). So mainly this game is really starting to turn to shit, I can't believe I still play it. Fuck off rockstar, I quit.

submitted by /u/tannerdowling
[link] [comments]

I don't think the Pfister Neon's brakes are up to spec.

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 09:58 AM PST

Bit of traffic at LSX

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 05:53 PM PST

Insurgent Personal Vehicle

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 10:05 AM PST

I wanna figure out how to make my insurgent into a personal vehicle, I bought the M.O.C but when I pull up my insurgent to the M.O.C it says I can't mod the vehicle, did I do something wrong? Can some one help me?

submitted by /u/FelixMaya
[link] [comments]

Infinite Loading Screen - Corrupt Save File, My Fix.

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 12:47 PM PST

After a few weeks of frustration from suddenly trying to play GTA and being stuck at the loading screen both for story mode and On-Line, coupled with 10-15 failed fixes found on line, I finally got the game to load.

The solution that finally worked for me was to go into ThisPC-Documents-RockstarGames-GTAV-Profiles and delete the folder titled as a random combination of words and numbers. I did this for the sub-folder of SocialClub as well.

Be advised this erases your progress and requires you start the game new.

I also turned off any auto saving or cloud saving. From what I've read there is a way to move this "Save" folder of random numbers and letters, start the game new, then replace the folder and load your previous saved progress. I haven't tried it so I'm not sure how effective it is.

So in my circumstance it appears to have been a corrupt save file which left me in limbo. Hope it helps someone avoid the frustration I had for weeks.

BTW I have Windows 10 Pro.

submitted by /u/KosenKid
[link] [comments]

Is it possible to transfer my Xbox one account to my PS4?

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 03:22 PM PST

Does anyone know how to get this jacket?

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 12:11 PM PST

Why can I ever get in to a game of Motor Wars?

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 08:06 AM PST

Is there just no one else in all of GTA trying to play it?

submitted by /u/TLagPro
[link] [comments]

So with the sale of Cargo Warehouses would it be more valuable to purchase one of these to make money or hold out for a Vehicle Warehouse?(PC, online)

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 06:57 AM PST

So, I'm at about 900k and I'm wondering if I should buy my first Cargo Warehouse since they are on sale currently or if I should just hold out until I can get a Vehicle Warehouse? I know the Vehicle Warehouse outputs the most money, but for the time/cost/money earned would the on sale Cargo Warehouses be more worth it over the full price Vehicle Warehouses?

submitted by /u/randomguy301048
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.