7 Days to Die (PS4) is currently $14.99 on the PlayStation store. 7 Days To Die


7 Days to Die (PS4) is currently $14.99 on the PlayStation store.

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 09:26 AM PST

It was last on sale for PS4 around Halloween, and one of my friends has been checking ever since he missed that offer. I didn't see a post on here yet, so I thought I'd share.

submitted by /u/SerJimmyOfRustle
[link] [comments]

Barad-dûr full album :)

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 03:19 PM PST

Playing war of the walkers 5.2 / a16.4 and was going great until this happens - anything to be done ?

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 07:51 PM PST

Looking for a group for youtube on ps4

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 11:29 PM PST

Looking for ppl 18 and up on the PS4 with mic to start a series for YouTube if interested let me know or send me a message on PSN account dkgamer36420

submitted by /u/dkgamer36420
[link] [comments]

Spider Zombie sounds...

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 03:39 PM PST

I was on a binge-watch of youtube videos for Bloodborne bosses, and notices the Cleric Beast and Spider zombies share screeching sounds, almost 100% identical.

Has anyone else noticed/think this?

submitted by /u/I_RARELY_RAPE_PEOPLE
[link] [comments]

Non-Dedicated server. No Zombies

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 11:10 PM PST

We are on day 31, and we ran all the way up Hagashi breaking down all electronics and did not see 1 zombie, my friends confirmed they are seeing no zombies spawn as well. Is this an error with the game file?

submitted by /u/Verd006
[link] [comments]

FIX the Closed Trader Bug | Quick Tips N Tricks with Vedui

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 10:34 PM PST

How do I host a server without having to play?

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 12:43 PM PST

I want to host a server off my computer and just leave it running for other players even when I'm sleeping. Can I make myself an observer and fly around the map to see what people are doing and not die or have to eat or anything? Or how can I get a dedicated server that my friends can sign into without being me being online?

submitted by /u/PreserveForOurFuture
[link] [comments]

I just bought the game. Multiplayer so far is... confusing and a bit disappointing. Tips?

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 12:36 PM PST

DISCLAIMER/EDIT: I'm OLD and maybe that's the whole problem. I get impatient when people can't communicate well and there's a bunch of stuff I wasn't expecting and don't understand. I just wanted the same gritty survival experience as singleplayer but with other people around, to maybe group up and fight together and be silly and build some cool shit, but without a bunch of bells and whistles and a completely different experience(and no zombies??).

I've played singleplayer so I get the basics of the game.

I've jumped into a number of servers so far(pve, I'm not really into pvp) and there's no zombies anywhere, noone is very sociable, a bunch of server rules/commands/teleporting stuff going on that is just confusing, and either player bases everywhere, or areas already looted, or miles of empty space.

It feels like the same experience I had years ago when I thought "hey minecraft is fun alone, might be fun with other people" and I had a similar experience where I don't understand what's going on and it's nothing like what I'm used to playing alone.

Do I just need to convince a friend I already know to buy this and play together to have a good and halfway normal survival experience similar to single player or have I just not found the right server?

submitted by /u/midwestcreative
[link] [comments]

Question about class system in War of the Walkers 5.2 / a16.4 / pc

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 09:49 AM PST

We've started playing war of the walkers in a16.4 and after you complete the initial bedroll quest it gives you the quests for all classes - is there something you do to choose a class, or is your choice just a matter of which quests you do? In Undead Legacy, which is the only other mod I have played with a class system, you choose which trade to 'craft' as a way to start.

submitted by /u/mjrice
[link] [comments]

Just purchased.

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 02:40 PM PST

Don't know if I should've. Trying to play with friend and am getting man error message only way we get it to work is by joining a random server only to travel to each other for 2 hours and when we're in 5 mins of each other we are both disconnected from the same random server. Need some help please.

submitted by /u/Kilocityy
[link] [comments]

Bored of playing solo

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 10:07 AM PST

Hey guys I've been playing 7 days on xbox one for a couple years now and just getting tired of playing with one guy once a week. Do any of you wanna team up? Gamer tag: PRANCING SWINE

submitted by /u/idunnomaybethis
[link] [comments]

Question about Multiplayer

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 01:30 PM PST

Sorry to bug you all here, I've scoured the internet and haven't found a question to my answer, so I was hoping you all could help me out.

My friend plays 7 Days on her PS4 and has been raving to me about it. So I wanna try it out, but I'd really only like to play with her. Problem is I have an Xbox One. I understand that multiplayer is set up on servers, but does that mean we can only play the same server if we're playing on the same type of console?

Thank you Friends!

submitted by /u/ALT236-1
[link] [comments]

How long did it take you to find the Minibike recipe?

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 08:51 AM PST

Any tips on where to look? We're on Day 30 something, nearing 40, and three of us playing. Two of us are almost 40, and one is almost 20. We have a lot of recipes but we still haven't found the damn minibike!

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Hvstle
[link] [comments]

Ps4 Controller Drift

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 10:53 AM PST

Hey just wondering if it's a bug or not. Is there suppose to be drift when moving side to side, like sliding on ice for a bit after you stop? Makes it very hard to target ground objects.

submitted by /u/HorizonDown7
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.