Destiny 2 Tractor Cannon = Pure Joy. My first time using it in PvP


Tractor Cannon = Pure Joy. My first time using it in PvP

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:33 AM PST

Because who doesn't want a Cayde-6 with a chicken?!

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 04:02 PM PST

I was at least able to get in one hole these Crimson Days...

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:22 PM PST

One of my best PVP games to date

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:28 AM PST

The raid shader on the new FWC handcannon.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 02:46 PM PST

SGA: Meditations give a ton of XP.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 05:53 PM PST

~20k with Fireteam medallion + Well Rested Buff. Maybe not time efficient but still rewarding for what it is.

submitted by /u/lakinator
[link] [comments]

A very long journey

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 11:10 PM PST

[Jon Weisnewski] "Just saw a Sunshot kill explosion chain for a triple kill in exotic tuning pvp playtest."

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 06:03 PM PST

From the April update to Today, Here's to you, my faithful friend.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 01:47 PM PST

Destiny 2 Eater of Worlds can we play as a team of 5 ?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 08:50 AM PST

Hi people, I can't find this info anywhere, there are people who beat the boss as a team of (even) 3. Wonder how they get there, we are a team of 5 and we can't go over the reactors :( what's your experience ?

submitted by /u/monsieurLeRenard
[link] [comments]

Bungie, if you want people to play, every event should be like crimson days.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:47 PM PST

If you tell me there will be only one free chance to get what I want out of a bright engram (Dawning), I will go for that one chance and stop playing. I will never use real money for the CHANCE at MAYBE getting what I want.

Now of you were to tell me that I can keep playing with a GUARANTEE to get everything the event has to offer, I will keep playing until I get everything available.

This is exactly how special events should work going forward.

submitted by /u/GenericUsername004
[link] [comments]

Will you help me take a lesson from Progresso soup- less salt?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:57 AM PST

I can't play more than a few rounds of crucible without becoming disheartened and dropping out. I'm not TERRIBLE but I just get so impatient.

I want to get as much out of this game as I can, but it's hard when I go from wholesale indiscriminate alien murder (PVE), to getting floofed into oblivic Titan dust by cool looking space magicians. Please help.

submitted by /u/ionate
[link] [comments]

So about them Void Locks?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:41 AM PST

Can someone guide me on how to do a devour warlock build?

What exotics/mods/armor and skill tree?

I'm thinking like that Helmet with the two horns exotic (Forgot the name) with full Void Grenade cooldown reduction mods.

Then from there, pump everything into Recovery & Resilience.

Any tips or guidance is appreciated.

Even a guide on how to use the abilities. If I remember correctly, you eat your grenade to heal or something. Melee attacks supposedly reduce cooldowns or some such.

I clearly have no idea what I'm doing.

submitted by /u/Virtues_Hope
[link] [comments]

If you don't initiate the Weapons Exchange public event in the Sunken Isles, the Fallen and the Cabal will have an air battle.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 11:27 AM PST

Lookin for friends to play with

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 12:52 AM PST

Hello, I have yesterday bought D2 on PC and I want to find some people to play with :) thank you - my ingame name is Ukila82652

EU server if there is NA/EU division

submitted by /u/bokilica
[link] [comments]

Female Boba Fett, kinda just happened (Titan)

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 03:23 PM PST

Best way to grind for faction tokens?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 07:51 PM PST

What's the best/most efficient way to get faction tokens? I'm limited on the amount of time that I have to play so I want to make sure I'm getting the most tokens possible.

submitted by /u/kdunn_2
[link] [comments]

"I really hope one of those things doesn't land on me"

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:25 AM PST

What? ... but how?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 05:21 PM PST

Mercury is amazing!

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 06:28 PM PST

To start, it size. This is actually a plus. It feels less like a full map and more like a large room. Next, also part of the small map size, the enemy concentration. There are tons! You don't have to zoom around the map for enemies! The fact that you cannot summon your sparrow is annoying at times but also forces you to encounter a lot of enemies as you go! The public event is really cool with how it actually is built around the map and made specifically for the map instead of just happening over it like others. I love how it looks from the simulation seeds (which just give off a cool vibe from the infinite forest) to the desert feel. The amount of defenders and commanders you can fight is so cool. Like mini boss battles and harder than what you usually find. The little loot chest drops found only when fighting bosses that are much harder than some of the other planet ones. Love how the adventures can send you back into the infinite forest simulation again and the amount of simulation seeds you can find there. The ongoing cabal/vex war that starts some amazing fights between a defender and conquerer. The XP grind is actually really nice since the enemies are everywhere and that the public event (when set to heroic which is rather easy) grants 8500+ XP for winning. The puzzle for the golden chest in the tower is cool. The amount of power ammo drops from the surrounding enemies is nice too! That's my rant on why I love mercury.

submitted by /u/IndependentTurn
[link] [comments]

Holy poop I’m CGKS-_-

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 08:27 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.