Destiny 2 How did I not notice this until now?! Did you guys know about this?


How did I not notice this until now?! Did you guys know about this?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 11:20 PM PST

Justin Davis Calls Destiny 2 Community Whiny on Game Scoop! Episode 471

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 05:41 AM PST

Link is here:

https://youtu.be/WaZyekkHTHE

Time stamp 10:25.

I thought this was pretty funny and had to chuckle and nod to myself when he said that.

submitted by /u/dsparrow526
[link] [comments]

Can we please remove the retarded glimmer costs of adding legendary shaders to things?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 10:14 PM PST

15K to put DO Resurrection on my ship? That's bullship.

submitted by /u/Armadeagle
[link] [comments]

At work waiting for that Xur infographic.....

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 08:22 AM PST

No Cloak glitch should be optional!

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 04:37 PM PST

Xûr Inventory Infographic [02-23-2018]

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 09:53 AM PST

Can someone please explain to me why this game is getting slated by the gaming community?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 06:36 PM PST

I've played games since before consoles or even servers were a thing, had some time on my hands recently and some mates asked me to grab d2 so I could play with them.. sure why not? In the last two months I've racked up 5 days of gameplay.. more than borderlands2 (and i loved that game). So what's the issue? Am I missing something obvious cause I didn't play D1?

For sure it's not perfect, but the way people talk about it makes me wonder if we're talking about the same game!? The mechanics are sweet, the level design is literally out of this world and artistically speaking it's something you just have to experience for yourself... and the music? Well.

This is a game that you MUST play with your friends.. put on that headset, get a fireteam together and go grind it out together after school, after work or on the weekends when you have a couple to spare. That's where the game shines above all else. I hear people complaining about the storyline, like.. who plays a FPS for the story? We came here to shoot and blow stuff up right? :)

I get that everyone has different tastes.. but I've played over 100hrs so far and I'm not bored yet. The weekly resets can be a little underwhelming for sure but they've stepped that up and continue to address it.. In between I find myself roaming around, jumping into pub events and helping others with stuff they havent completed, generally just exploring a bit more.. found that I quite enjoyed that time to be able to test different weapons and slowly but surely work towards my perfect build.

There are things I would probably change too, but calling it the worst game of the year? I don't get it. I'm genuinely curious as to why people are hating on it so much when I'm loving it more everyday that I play.

See you in the crucible :D

submitted by /u/postinthemachine
[link] [comments]

Most aesthetic screenshot ever...

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 12:21 AM PST

My life is now complete

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 12:27 AM PST

State of Destiny 2

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 06:28 AM PST

Hi, I'm a PC Player , and was wondering : How is the game right now? Is worth buying it ?

submitted by /u/KoreanApe
[link] [comments]

Xur This Week??

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 09:22 AM PST

I don't see him anywhere on the map unless I'm just blind.

submitted by /u/icymags
[link] [comments]

This gave me an idea for a new suggestion! Free fall battles!

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 05:14 AM PST

''Flawless''

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 08:47 AM PST

Postmaster Should Dismantle Items Instead of Deleting Them When Limit is Reached

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 04:58 PM PST

This is something that just happened to me and I apologize if this has been brought up before, but I just can't believe the system that is in place for the postmaster.

My postmaster has been holding four legendary sparrows of mine for quite a while now because I just don't have room in my inventory and my vault is full. These sparrows came from illuminated engrams that I had accumulated over the past while. I had been doing a lot of lost sectors today to grind faction rally tokens and when I went to the tower I got a notification saying that the postmaster was full and that I should remove items if I don't want them deleted. I went to look and all of my sparrows had been replaced by blues. All blues. In what world would I want to keep a blue weapon over a legendary sparrow? These were the equivalent of roughly 400 bright dust, which might not sound like a lot to some, but it was to me.

First of all, why do we only get the notification when we are in the tower? Would it not make more sense to have a notification on screen when we are out in the world receiving new items? That way we could make the decision to travel back to the tower and delete or move around items as required. And second, a blue should never be considered more valuable than a legendary. These items should be deleted by rarity.

I think if this system is to continue the way it currently is, then the items that get deleted should be dismantled into their respective components and dust so no one truly loses something. I'm out 4 sparrows that I wanted to keep, and I'm also out the bright dust that I could have had by breaking them down.

submitted by /u/Snedker23
[link] [comments]

469 hours in, still fun.

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 02:09 PM PST

TIL you can get Faction Rally tokens from scanning certain things in the worlds

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 03:33 PM PST

Running Titan Lost Sectors to get my Dead Orbit tokens for the day when I noticed a scenery object in Siren's Watch's that was scannable and had a Ghost Icon above it when in proximity. Scanning it gifted me 5 tokens with some dialogue from DO's leader.

Has anyone else found locations for certain Factions to get extra tokens?

submitted by /u/Lennsik
[link] [comments]

Name a more iconic duo than Watsky and Karmin for your PvP montage ... I'll wait

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 05:03 AM PST

Where can I buy the digital deluxe [EU] at a cheaper price on PC?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 06:21 AM PST

Im actually interested in this game, but from reading the different subs I'd rather not pay what Bungie are asking for it on their site, do you guys know any place where they sell at a cheaper price?

submitted by /u/rankzerox
[link] [comments]

Shattered City Timelapse

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 10:01 AM PST

Despite all the hate for the game, I love it. Here's some clips I've gathered :)

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 08:57 PM PST

Where Is Xur? 23rd Feb 2018

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 09:56 AM PST

He wasted super charge on 2 enimes

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 09:55 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.