World of Warcraft - Thursday Loot Thread


Thursday Loot Thread

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 02:07 AM PST

Let us know what you got this week! Achievements, meta-achievements, mounts, pets, actual loot drops, gold thresholds, or other things that you can say, "Oooh, I got this" and be excited about. Post them here! Screenshots are encouraged but not necessary.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Lor'themar isn't very comfortable

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 11:44 AM PST

I love that happy night elf claping like a maniac :D

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 04:42 AM PST

Here's an interaction I haven't had in years while leveling. Thank you Blizzard.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 05:39 AM PST

8 Hours of Maintenance Tommorrow

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 09:53 AM PST

3D printed my Brewmaster (first prototype)

Posted: 17 Jan 2018 11:19 PM PST

Personal loot in old dungeons is absolutely killing transmog farming.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 05:53 AM PST

I mainly transmog farm when I have time these days. I have run a multitude of dungeons across both the PTR and now live and rarely get any gear when all I am trying to do is complete farming the transmog gear in the lower dungeons and raids.

submitted by /u/oithematt
[link] [comments]

When you step on a lego

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 10:10 AM PST

As someone who just finished the Silverpine forest questline at level 31, thank you Blizzard for 7.3.5.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 07:27 AM PST

I finally got to do the entire content and it felt amazing. The storyline was engaging and I finally got to learn a bit more about our queen.

FOR THE HORDE!

submitted by /u/Siliticx
[link] [comments]

Level scaling is a net positive but it highlights issue with class design.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 08:42 AM PST

I have overall enjoyed levelling in 7.3.5, the increase mob kill time and actually having to be slightly engaged rather than just spamming whirlwind and alt tabbing is a welcome change. I applaud Blizz for trying something bold and meta shifting rather than just sitting doing nothing. I think that some scaling issues can be iterated on, and the MoP/WoD raids being patched is necessary however overall the change is a step in the right direction.

However I feel the levelling change shines a light on the issue of class design and progression during the levelling process. Due to, in my mind, excess pruning for some classes they feel empty at lower levels. I am not calling to go back to the old talent trees or idiotic stuff like ranking of spells (I am looking forward to Classic for that for nostalgia but it makes little sense in modern WoW) but there must be a way to make gaining levels more meaningful than one talent every 15 levels.

More abilities should be given back to classes at early levels, even abilities that only have use in levelling would be fine. Players need to feel their powerlevel growing and currently I think the large slogs with the same abilities doesn't do that.

submitted by /u/raider91J
[link] [comments]

Tiny, but Great Change in 7.3.5 - Tabards Are No Longer Skin-Tight!

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 12:08 PM PST

Fell in love with the Azerite color scheme, so I made a wallpaper.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 07:13 AM PST

The Stormwind Embassy has pettable dogs and cats! You actually bend down and give them pets.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 12:06 AM PST

At Argus after LFR opening.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 06:29 AM PST

What ho, fellow Paladin. Praise the Light eh?

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 10:34 AM PST

It's not just old raids that have scaling issues...

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 12:28 PM PST

Legion invasion is nothing compared to this guy's probloem

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 07:08 AM PST

Anyone else miss Pandaria?

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 04:04 AM PST

Currently, Artifact Appearances will remain Spec Specific after Legion. I believe this should change.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 09:10 AM PST

As seen here they insist on keeping Artifact appearances spec specific after Legion is over. This means, regardless if you have daggers, if you're not in Assassination spec, you cannot transmog your assassination dagger appearance to another dagger.

I believe this should change. Mostly because I am a rogue and I really like how the Assassination daggers look and sheathe, and would like that image on my daggers regardless if I'm subtly. I'm sure other people have similar interests.

I'm sure there's other classes out there that have the same weapon type across 2 or more specs and would like to have the freedom to use an appearance cross-spec if you've earned it.

What do you guys think? Hopefully this can get some traction so that the desire is seen by folks at Blizzard making this limiting decision.

Edit: More customization options for the appearances you've earned that do not affect gameplay negatively? DOWNVOTE - r/WoW I'm probably done with this community for a very long time after this. I'm just astonished at this reaction to a proposed positive change. Looks like we came to our senses. Thank goodness.

submitted by /u/Rivalistic
[link] [comments]

How it feels to play Guardian Druid in Legion.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 01:19 PM PST

Seems like the Nightborne still need a bit of work.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 07:39 AM PST

Today was two years since my dad's passing and I finally found my his original CD key. He hadn't played since WotLK and this letter from when I was a kid in vanilla was one of the only things in his bank. Rest in peace daddio <3

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 03:50 PM PST

Buff to older raids was not intentional

Posted: 17 Jan 2018 05:51 PM PST

Reddit 7.3.5 leveling conclusion: we don't want it to take longer, we want it to be more enjoyable.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 05:01 AM PST

At least that's what I get from all the posts.

Being able to quest a zone in its entirety: sweet! Getting only 2-4 levels out of it? Not so sweet!

Dungeons make you use all your abilities: sweet! Investing 3x the time while receiving the same XP? Not so sweet!

It's just not about time, never has been. It's about excitement. I love to level through Loch Modan with my 53 Paladin; I don't love that it will take me weeks to get him to 110.

submitted by /u/narcoticcoma
[link] [comments]

The Raid leader had to go, but Aggramar had other plans...

Posted: 17 Jan 2018 08:36 PM PST

I wish, I wish, with all my heart...

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 03:06 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.