Fallout - Do you think Fallout 5 should return the talk perks (lady killer, black widow, terrifying presence?)


Do you think Fallout 5 should return the talk perks (lady killer, black widow, terrifying presence?)

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 06:26 AM PST

I didn't play much of Fallout 4, but i am almost certain that there was no talkative perks. I found them very cool, and definitely in terms of role play.

submitted by /u/Satyrs010101
[link] [comments]

Not going to lie, fallout 2 was the darkest fallout.

Posted: 17 Jan 2018 05:27 PM PST

This doesn't mean it's bad it's actually for more interesting than the newer editions into the series, because you can literally make you're character into a real piece of shit.

From being a slaver to being a child killer the game went places that made the world feel real. It didn't hide anything from the player and also gave you the choice to be the bad things that plague post war America.

Frank horrigan also scared the shit out of me when I first played this game! The master creeped me out. But big ole frank terrified me.

submitted by /u/buymeasnickers
[link] [comments]

Tell me what is wrong with this picture.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 11:38 AM PST

Tell me what is wrong with this. https://imgur.com/gallery/nIOxm

submitted by /u/isaac38692
[link] [comments]

How many of you still play without mods?

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 08:50 AM PST

Me personally dont use mods for any game. Its just how i am i guess. Like dont get me wrong ive seen some fancy and wonderful mods that make the game a lot better or vastly different in many ways.

But the reason i dont use mods? Well i just feel that the developers made the game this way so its how it was supposed to be played.

What are your thoughts on mods to why you do or dont use them.

submitted by /u/markgatty
[link] [comments]

What items do you always pick up or never pick up?

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 10:58 AM PST

I always pick up Jangles, I must have a fair few of them now. I never pick up any alcohol, I always had an alternative way to get the strength boost it provided.

Give tips and anecdotes!

submitted by /u/My_Socks_Are_Blue
[link] [comments]

I have the .50 caliber mod for the hunting rifle and noticed something

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 02:24 PM PST

So when you fire it, either hip-fire or scoped; you can hear what almost sounds like the Sole Survivor either groaning or something with each shot.

If you do cry out it kinda makes sense seeing as you're standing up or crouching when firing a big-ass bullet.

submitted by /u/Dragula1998
[link] [comments]

Best fallout 4 ps4 mods?

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 09:32 AM PST

Hey so I'm new to fallout and I was curious what mods you guys would recommend?

submitted by /u/Mattm334
[link] [comments]

New Vegas is the only (newer) Fallout to do dialogue right.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 02:18 PM PST

I say newer because I've never beaten the earlier games but out of 3, New Vegas and 4, New Vegas got the dialogue system more right than the other two.

NV is the first game where charisma actually didn't matter, as long as you got your speech high enough you could pass any speech check in the game. Along with that, NV also had crazy perks like Terrifying Presence, Confirmed Bachelor, etc that helped you get more into character.

3 was... alright, but STILL failing speech checks with high charisma/high luck and a lot of points into speech seemed like a complete waste of time and having to reload until you got it right was a pain as well.

And 4... well, 4 you know no matter what you'll almost always accept whatever the person is saying, especially if you pick the "sarcastic" option.

submitted by /u/fryedsizzurp
[link] [comments]

Sequoia Themed Airsoft Gun: I need opinions!

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 05:43 AM PST

I just finished painting some airsoft guns to look like the sequoia from fallout. I would love some opinions on it

https://lasrig.deviantart.com/art/Sequoia-Themed-Airsoft-Guns-726235612?ga_submit_new=10%3A1516282798

submitted by /u/Lasrig
[link] [comments]

What can you do in the combat zone?

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 11:52 AM PST

Made Nisha's helmet (Disciples Bladed Helmet) from EVA foam

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 01:53 PM PST

https://imgur.com/a/9mRNm

This was my first time making a helmet from EVA foam, and it was pretty fun! There's build pics in the album for anyone interested.

submitted by /u/atomicfbomb
[link] [comments]

What is your favorite Fallout Easter Egg and Why?

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 01:47 PM PST

Fallout has some of the best pop culture references and secrets in all of gaming; I am curious to hear which ones are your favorite!

submitted by /u/Dyslexic7
[link] [comments]

Who has been the best villain in the Fallout Series?

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 12:31 PM PST

Who do you believe is the best villain in the Fallout Series? This includes main plot characters, side quest characters, anybody. I've always thought Father Elijah was a great villain, his intelligence, warped morality and sadism made Dead Money very creepy and mysterious.

submitted by /u/KansasJackofSpades
[link] [comments]

Check out this awesome fo4 Animation

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 03:35 AM PST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF6vwvt7_Ac Not sure if this has been shared before, but it's incredible! So moving. Go show it's creator some love!

submitted by /u/RicoRodriguez-
[link] [comments]

I played my fallout 4 game to death

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 08:48 AM PST

Yeah my disk is broke it has like a wave effect on it i am gonna keep to show what i did

submitted by /u/devin112801
[link] [comments]

Out Of All The Fallout Games That You Have Played Who Has Been Your Favourite Companion ?

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 02:34 AM PST

Out of all the fallout games that I have played paladin danse has been my favourite companion.

submitted by /u/paladindanse77
[link] [comments]

never thought I'd be singing along to the 40's channel

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 08:29 AM PST

Help Finding Music from New Vegas

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 02:37 PM PST

I'm hoping somebody can help me. I'm trying to find a certain piece of music from New Vegas, from the intro. Not Blue Moon, and not the main theme, but the piece that plays when Ron Perlman starts his commentary. It begins two minutes into this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxOiVxTB0KY If someone can tell me what the music is called, I'd appreciate it.

submitted by /u/zephros542
[link] [comments]

Is Very Hard mode bullet spongy?

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 05:35 AM PST

How is bullet spongy very hard? I have tried survival but didn't really like it that much. The only thing I really liked was the combat. Is very hard different than survival combat? I heard it is really bullet spongy. Is it?

submitted by /u/PachytheDino
[link] [comments]

best f4 xbone mods

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 01:58 PM PST

starting a new modded playthrough looking for some good mods

submitted by /u/therealkarlmarx
[link] [comments]

[Question] Wait, whited out perks aren't normal? FO4 PS4.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 07:07 AM PST

Greetings from the wasteland! I've been running a char in Survival IG and, through some digging, found out that my whited out perks are actually a bug and not a feature. How the hell do I fix this? Happens both on my personal console (with all DLC) and my console at work (without DLC). Never really messed with mods before so I'm a bit lost, especially since basically half my mods say "Load me last OR ELSE."

submitted by /u/OriginalDogan
[link] [comments]

Any way to manually set in game year? (New Vegas)

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 08:32 AM PST

Title.

Started TTW yesterday and I'm trying for a semi-RP playthrough. My plan is to finish up Fo3, and most of its DLC and then progress onto FNV.

My hope is to set the in game year to like 2287, or something like that, so when I start FNV it seems like a great deal of time has passed in between wastelands, (So as to sell the idea that the Lone Wanderer has grown into the Courier).

submitted by /u/DrFarmihini
[link] [comments]

So I was playing F4 today and piper mentioned a place out west that has humans and mutants living together, is she referencing. Broken hills from F2 or is there a place on the western side of the map I’m missing?

Posted: 17 Jan 2018 09:02 PM PST

Miscellaneous, Idle Chat, Neutral Affinity, Piper sometimes says

"I've heard rumors of humans and Mutants living together out west. I assume it's a master/slave sort of thing. Wonder who's boss"

submitted by /u/SpeedyBebop
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.