Fallout - Does it bother anybody else... [Spoilers]


Does it bother anybody else... [Spoilers]

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 03:49 AM PST

That Sarah Lyons gets on off screen death that's only mentioned in like one holotape? She was one of the biggest characters in Fallout 3, she was one of the only people present at the project purity core during the final meltdown/battle. Elder Lyons I get, he was very old, but Sarah could have led the East Coast Brotherhood for a long time! I get not wanting to have her in Fallout 4, they wanted to show the East Coast Brotherhood is changing, that's cool, but I would have liked to at least know how Sarah died. Did she die doing something noble? In Fo3 she's willing to die to get the purifier running, so it would make sense. Did she get assassinated? Or was it just plain bad luck?

I would have loved a final mission with the "Lyon's Pride" that could have explained things, it could have even given you Lyon's Pride power armor paint or something for finishing it. You couldn't actually get this armor in Fallout 3 without stealing it or looting it from a body of a dead member of the Lyon's Pride... It was always something I gave myself with console commands. Actually it would have been cool to hear the Lyons Pride even mentioned. Why is it like Sarah Lyons never existed in Fo4? She was such a major character in 3 it feels awkward and jarring to have her basically wiped from the Brotherhood's memory...

submitted by /u/PinkSkirtsPetticoats
[link] [comments]

Memorable quotes from any Fallout game?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 02:35 PM PST

"We shall see how brave you are when nailed to the walls of Hoover Dam, your body facing west so you may watch your world die."

  • Legate Lanius
submitted by /u/LazySnowflake
[link] [comments]

What were your favorite fallout moments?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 10:04 AM PST

I remember the first moment in Fallout 2 when I got my first companion, Sulik. I loved Sulik so much. It was emotional for me to see him die and I would keep saving/loading just to keep him alive. That time when I killed Metzger to finally free his sister and she was not among the captives.

And the best moment when I gave him the first Power Armor and SuperSledge... He made me so proud!

At that time I had a really slow PC and entering New Reno literally took 10 minutes. Saving/Loading took 5 minutes... The whole game took ages to complete...but it was more epic because of it

I miss those times!

submitted by /u/QCryptoWeb
[link] [comments]

What are Born Ghouls?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 05:56 AM PST

I heard about them in a vid, but I dont know much about them. Can anyone tell me more about it?

submitted by /u/Kediester
[link] [comments]

Did I fuck up new vegas?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 01:36 PM PST

I went into new vegas knowing nothing. I've ended up with the legion. Idk if that's good or bad or what?

submitted by /u/McDabb
[link] [comments]

I think 3/NV need the Skyrim treatment.

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 09:41 AM PST

Remaster or upgrade them or whatever then re-release them on anything with a screen attached.

submitted by /u/a-b-c-d-e-
[link] [comments]

They really need some kind of quest in future Fallout games where they pay caps for finding music holodiscs. I love the Ink Spots and some the other artists like Billie Holliday and all but I got sick and tired of listening to say....."Easy Living" or "Into each life some rain must fall". On repeat.

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 01:42 AM PST

Where would you like fallout 5 to be set?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 12:17 AM PST

What would be a good title for the Head of State of a new CPG?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 11:20 AM PST

I ask since I'm trying to write some fanfic about the formation of a new CPG after the fall of the Institute, and I'm having trouble with names. I've already come up with what I feel is a good name for the nation itself - "The Commonwealth of American States" - but I'm struggling to think of a good name for the main Head of State.

I don't want to use the term "President," as the former is too similar to the NCR for my tastes, and I want the CAS to be more unique in that regard. I'm toying with either "First Citizen" or "High Governor," but the form was already used in Fallout 2 with Vault City, and the latter is...i dunno, just a little weird-sounding to me.

What are all your guys and gals' thoughts?

submitted by /u/FedoraSlayer101
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4: Settlement Seekers (Door Monster)

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 06:13 AM PST

Door Monster TV has released their first Fallout Sketch. Check it out!

submitted by /u/TLhikan
[link] [comments]

Settlement name needed!

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 09:31 AM PST

I have decided to build a settlement at the nuka world RR that brings a lot of characters and faction members throughout the fallout games to nuka world but I need a name for it.

submitted by /u/warcraft1982
[link] [comments]

If Mr House controls the securitrons why does the Courier have to find a way to get through the Strip gate?

Posted: 21 Jan 2018 11:14 PM PST

Surely Mr House would just let the Courier in?

submitted by /u/GallopingGepard
[link] [comments]

Favorite Nuka-Cola Flavor?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 02:31 PM PST

After the introduction of Nuka-World there are a ton of flavors of Cola out there. Which is your favorite? Including the mixes. I would have to go with Nuka-Void. The description says created by blending Nuka-Cola Quantum with Nuka-Cola Dark. A dark purple-blue in color. Sounds perfect.

submitted by /u/TKsMantis
[link] [comments]

[Video] Can anyone tell me what happened here?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 04:54 AM PST

I'm new to the Fallout series, my GF convinced me to play through 3, NV, and now 4 over the last couple weeks. I started 4 recently and only 20 minutes or so into the game this happened. Can anyone explain?

submitted by /u/Trevelayan
[link] [comments]

What are your opinions on Fallout 4 VR?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 02:53 PM PST

What are your guys opinion on Fallout 4 VR? Should I get it? Is it anygood? I really would like to know from you guys.

submitted by /u/hughman007
[link] [comments]

Meshes Loading in Fallout 4

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 09:51 AM PST

So I have a lot of mods. They're all compatible and I usually get around 60FPS. But periodically, the game is very slow to load an area. For example, on my way to Sanctuary recently, the game completely stopped while Sanctuary loaded for several seconds, then it was back to normal. It looks like it loads the meshes and textures of the area when it freezes; I can see the LODs be replaced with the real textures when the game goes back to normal.

What causes this, and can I stop it happening?

submitted by /u/FollowTheLaser
[link] [comments]

Sanctuary! Sanctuary! (U know...hunchback of Notre Dame )

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 12:29 PM PST

So my question today is what is your favorite settlement to work with and why?

NOT THE BEST, JUST YOUR FAVORITE!!!

submitted by /u/finalbeginning96
[link] [comments]

Canon/Lore friendly gender for Courier?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 10:52 AM PST

I'm playing through every fallout game and I determine my characters' gender, decisions, etc based off of lore/canon things (Project Purity succeeding, male Chosen One and Vault Dweller). And I was wondering what gender I should I make my Courier in my first playthrough of New Vegas?

submitted by /u/drummersnail115
[link] [comments]

Fallout NV...Worth it ??

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 10:14 AM PST

So after completing fallout 4 4 times and getting the platinum trophy I decided to try new vegas because most fans of the series highly praise it but the thing is I don't have a Pc and I've seen some some reviews on the game and most of them were saying that the game is really glitchy on the console, so is getting this game worth it now even if I don't have a pc will i be able to enjoy it just like everyone.

submitted by /u/WaleedoOo
[link] [comments]

The best faction in all of the games, in terms of quests, and general lore?

Posted: 21 Jan 2018 07:21 PM PST

Gary is my personal favorite faction. Republic of Dave is a close second though.

submitted by /u/Fallout_Geryon
[link] [comments]

Just bought FO4 Game Of The Year Edition for PS4 Pro

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 10:50 AM PST

HOLY F, THE GRAPHICS!!!! O____O

I have a gaming PC and bought FO4 when it first came out, and it looked good. But playing on the PS4 Pro, holy F. I just cant even..... its so good! ME LUB LONG TIME.

TL;DR: if you played FO4 on PC, try playing it on PS4 Pro!!!! :)

-Sole Survivor, over n' out.

submitted by /u/_bayside_
[link] [comments]

Anyone else just kill the whole Brotherhood of Steel?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 12:48 PM PST

I saw the area where they were experimenting on super mutants and synths and thought it was inhumane. I killed them all and took Maxsons coat which I'm wearing. they hated ghouls, and i have a romance with Hancock so they had to die.

submitted by /u/CalculonFUTURAMA
[link] [comments]

Playing FNV on XB1, taking FOREVER to load a save, I'm fearing my run is done.

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 10:34 AM PST

I'm kind pissed because I just got Cass, Boone, ED-E, and I'm 16 hours in and currently on my favorite play through.

submitted by /u/cmjackson97
[link] [comments]

Are there any New Vegas mods that add some more tribal attire?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 12:37 PM PST

I'm going for something tribal that has a bit of an armor like appearance, so that I can match the tribal theme with my build. Something that'd look neat for the more melee oriented type

submitted by /u/GloryToAtom
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.