The Legend of Zelda - Just finished the first session of my new Oot/MM quarter sleeve!


Just finished the first session of my new Oot/MM quarter sleeve!

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 05:28 AM PST

I made some pins based off of the classic box art.

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 08:18 PM PST

My New Snowboard - The Hardest Battle Lies Within by Brady Goldsmith

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:34 AM PST

China's dark matter probe is named after a Zelda NPC

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 01:37 AM PST

Well the Chinese name is actually 悟空(Wukong) which comes from Chinese classic novel 西游记(Journey to the West), but the English name is DAMPE(short for Dark Matter Particle Explorer), which is suggested by a fellow student in the team, Dampe in Zelda lead us to treasures, and DAMPE is set out to look for evidence of Dark Matter.

source: https://weibo.com/6324766931/FxvoHEPtI

submitted by /u/Koiwai_Yotsuba
[link] [comments]

My OG Gold Zelda Cartridge pin.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 09:32 AM PST

You guys like my wooden Master Sword? (Constructive criticism welcome)

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 07:11 PM PST

Made a simple paper Makar for my Christmas tree tonight

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 07:29 PM PST

Nothing to see here but us moblins.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 07:00 AM PST

We still haven't found a star we like so I put my favourite boy on top of the tree instead

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 09:32 AM PST

I am about to beat OoT for the first time & I wanted to get opinions on which game I should play next.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 09:03 AM PST

In 2015 I set out to play every zelda game before BOTW came out, I failed. That's ok though, BOTW is great & I loved every minute of it, but the challenge of beating every zelda game before BOTW 2 comes out still stands.

I've only played about 1/2 the games so far, I've got 5 in my backlog and I'd like you guys to help me choose! I've got Zelda 1, aLttP, both Oracle games, & WWHD all downloaded and ready to go (still need to buy zelda 2, MM & Spirit Tracks).

I've enjoyed my time with all of the zelda games I've played, with my least favorite being OoT (please don't lynch me). I'll play them all eventually, but I figured I'd throw it to you guys, as you people are pretty knowledgeable. So which should I play next and why?

Also, as an aside, what are the general opinions from the WiiU VC version of MM & the 3DS remake? Any strong opinions on which version I should nab? Thank you for reading and thanks for your opinions in advance!

submitted by /u/terretsforever
[link] [comments]

Survey on animal representation in games

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:58 AM PST

Hey guys! So as a lurker I'm not all that used to posting, but I'm currently in my third year at university working on my dissertation. My topic was how videogames conveyed information about animals and wildlife, and the first game that came to mind when thinking of wildlife in games was Breath of the Wild (just the name alone was enough inspiration, really) - so that became one of four focus games of my project.

However this is where I need some help, as I have created a survey for gamers to fill out to give me data to analyse and talk about. So please, if you have some spare time to fill it out, it'd really mean a lot to me.

If you have played any of the three other focus games, please fill out the information for them as well as every little helps. Thank you all so much in advance, you're all helping me out considerably. I'd give you all Skulltula tokens if I could!

This is the link: https://uwe.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/how-videogames-function-as-a-passive-form-of-education

submitted by /u/YlisseanTactician
[link] [comments]

Question on playing BOTW DLC on multiple users?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:52 AM PST

My mother has a switch with BOTW on it, and we both have seperate users in order to play. I'm now just wondering how to get the DLC to work with both of us? When I try to purchase it using my user, it says I need to link my user to her nintendo account. So I go to do that and it tells me that her nintendo account is already being used and I need to make my own account.

I just want us both to play the DLC. How do I go about doing this?

edit: Resolved. Can buy it on her user and it works for mine aswell.

submitted by /u/motoben
[link] [comments]

Another youma photo of my Urbosa!

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 11:12 AM PST

Zelda has been poorly represented In Smash

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 06:34 AM PST

[OC] I finally mounted this Majora's Mask crochet pixel art to be a wall hanging. Made using the bobble stitch and countless color changes.

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 10:44 PM PST

What do you guys think/want the next Zelda to be like?

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 03:28 PM PST

I want it to be a combination of BoTW and N64/GameCube era games, I guess. I loved Majora's mask and Wind Waker. Hopefully the next game will have real dungeons.

submitted by /u/toorealfakeissues
[link] [comments]

After hanging out with my 14 year old nephew at Thanksgiving, I've decided I'm going to play every Zelda game I can

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 05:29 PM PST

We beat Legend of Zelda and started Link's Awakening While I was up there. I plan on playing whatever else I can on my Retron5. And I think he said I can play just about everything else on a Wii U, is that about right? I haven't been a Nintendo guy since N64 and only really played Legend of Zelda as a kid. My neighbor had Adventures of Link I think.

So any suggestions as to what order, or what games I should focus on? (I had no clue there were so many) I can play NES SNES GB GBC GBA on the Retron, What else will I need other than a WiiU/switch?

Ultimately I will end on Breath of the Wild on the Switch, having earned my way to the top and by then the whole setup will should be pretty cheap to obtain.

submitted by /u/riteclique
[link] [comments]

I found the one thing I hate about Breath of the Wild: The Archery Minigame

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 02:30 PM PST

You know, this really wouldn't be that hard if my horse wasn't purely idiotic (ONLY when playing the minigame, as if on purpose). He'd stop randomly because why not. He'd go off the road because why not (seriously, aren't horses programmed to stay on the road if you don't interfere?). One time he literally started going THE OPPOSITE WAY, once the course started.

submitted by /u/Andrew13112001
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.