The Legend of Zelda - Does anyone wish...


Does anyone wish...

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 07:18 AM PST

Nintendo would port the other major zelda games to the switch? I've been itching to play windwaker lately.

submitted by /u/A7X_foREVer27
[link] [comments]

These guys would make a great Christmas present for your favourite Zelda fan! :D

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 04:52 PM PST

Wanted to pay tribute to my favorite BotW theme, but I don't play accordion. So here's 7 ocarinas.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 01:31 PM PST

Long time Nintendo fan, but never picked up Zelda. What should I play first?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:36 AM PST

Zelda is one of the only Nintendo series I never played (which is weird, considering I've always played as Link in smash bros). I have access to games across most (if not all) systems Zelda has been released on. Should I start from the very beginning, or is there a definite game to start with that will hook me? Thanks all!

submitted by /u/b0x0fawes0me
[link] [comments]

Zelda 2 inspired T-shirt and poster I made.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:35 AM PST

Hi, thought I'd shared this if it's ok. It's inspired by the Link design from Zelda 2, and I liked his cartoon look and always thought that there was an anime somewhere growing up. Thanks for letting me share.

T_shirts: https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/2121621-dark-reflection-zelda-2?store_id=141358

Posters: https://www.teepublic.com/poster-and-art/2129167-dark-reflection-zelda-2

https://www.teepublic.com/poster-and-art/2129223-link-zelda-2-dungeon

submitted by /u/Maxxart7
[link] [comments]

Zelda Merch Ideas?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 09:30 AM PST

Wanted to pick up a thing or two and was just wondering if you had any ideas for some cool Zelda-themed stuff I could get. Already plan to order the official art book and hyrule historia. Whatcha got for me, Reddit?

submitted by /u/ScottyThunder
[link] [comments]

BotW is great...but what part do you hate most about it?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 09:23 AM PST

[Chibi Link] Legend of Zelda Copic Speedpaint by Hylia BeilSchmidt

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:46 AM PST

I made a lo-fi hiphop beat sampling the Fairy Fountain music from OOT, hope you like it!

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 04:52 PM PST

Am I the only one who has thought this?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 03:27 AM PST

(MINOR BOTW SPOILERS) For awhile now I've been thinking about the relationship Link and Zelda share. Other than the BoTW diary entry saying the princess possibly has a crush on Link. No other game has mentioned a relationship and I think I know why. through out the game franchise specifically the console games it has been implied that only some one who is a descendent of a triforce holder or of the princess/hero (This excludes Ganon because he's not born except in OoT) as such I believe if they were to get in a relationship and have a child the child would have to hold both the trifoce of corage and wisdom which FYI think would be an awesome game in my opinion.

Am I the only one who has thought this?

submitted by /u/MUnknown28
[link] [comments]

[Botw] Would to hear your opinions on something.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 05:04 PM PST

Ok, so I have BOTW for wii U and have 106/120 shrines.... but will be getting a switch soon. Even though it's tempting to buy the game again for the switch (Don't really care about playing on the go, just want to have it for when I eventually sell my wii u when Smash 4 inevitably comes to switch), but, if you don't mind, I'd like to hear YOUR reasons for sticking with the Wii u version of BOTW AND YOUR reasons for making the "Switch."

submitted by /u/themagicone222
[link] [comments]

My medication looks like Navi.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 01:35 PM PST

Symphony

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 07:47 PM PST

Hey Reddit, I'm going to the show this weekend in Milwaukee and was wondering what else there all is to do at the show so I know how much money I'll need for merch and all that . Thanks.

submitted by /u/andy45890
[link] [comments]

What is the best platform to play Twilight Princess

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 12:43 PM PST

I'm about to play twilight for the first time and I can't decide the best way to play it. Wii, Wii U, Gamecube, or should I emulate it on PC.

submitted by /u/trackie2
[link] [comments]

What would you change about OOT

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 02:51 PM PST

What would you can about The Legends of Zelda Ocarina of Time? You will be featured to my YouTube channel Uphillcarp thank you!

submitted by /u/UphillCarp
[link] [comments]

[HELP] Playing through BotW. Need help with armor.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 11:30 AM PST

I'm currently on my first playthrough of breath of the wild and have just conquered the 4 divine beasts, obtained the master sword, and am about to head for Hyrule Castle. My question is, how and where do I obtain higher grade armor and outfits? I've been wearing the same 5* hylian pants, torso, and hood cape for the entire game and have just been changing colors. I haven't found a single armor piece that is above 3 and when I try to upgrade what im wearing it gives me question marks for the items I need.

I've obviously approached clothing in this game the wrong way because I get slaughtered even by weak enemies. What am I doing wrong and where can I find some decent armor for my final trek of the game?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Benwithyourmom
[link] [comments]

Skull kid tattoo. Bonus chest fro.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 07:50 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.