PUBG SALTY SATURDAY - THE SALTIEST MEGATHREAD OF THEM ALL - (December 02)


SALTY SATURDAY - THE SALTIEST MEGATHREAD OF THEM ALL - (December 02)

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 10:09 PM PST

WELCOME TO /R/PUBATTLEGROUNDS' SALTY SATURDAY. GET KILLED BY THAT CAMPING NOOB IN THE BATHROOM? DIE BEHIND THE COVER OF A TREE AND JUST NEED TO VENT ABOUT IT? THAT TIME SOME PLEB GOT SUPER LUCKY WHEN HE SINGLE-HANDED WIPED YOUR ENTIRE SQUAD? DO YOU EVEN PUBG, BRO? LET IT ALL OUT HERE. AS LONG AS IT FOLLOWS OUR RULES, ANYTHING GOES.

P.S. MAKE SURE YOU YELL LOUD ENOUGH OTHERWISE NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO HEAR YOU!

PREVIOUS SALTY SATURDAY THREADS

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

I have a confession: I don't play to win, I play to fill my inventory with the worst stuff I can find and then I hide until endgame to make whoever loots my body think "What the fuck? Who carries around 10 pistol silencers and 14 stun grenades?"

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:00 PM PST

That is all.

submitted by /u/DrPoopingPooperson
[link] [comments]

David Attenborough narrates PUBG

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 11:34 PM PST

Bananaman, PUBG streamer known mostly for sniping Shroud's games, has been signed by the Pittsburgh Knights.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:55 AM PST

zzz... the rank 1 NA fpp solo player (at time of posting) is teaming

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:29 PM PST

https://screenshots.firefoxusercontent.com/images/f1fe3f87-98c0-42e2-928a-d0466945b52a.png

Just look at this screenshot and expand those 9 most recent (on posting) games of his. - https://pubg.op.gg/user/BrutalBiscuit?server=na

  • he is in a game with the same player (MFachaZzz) 9 games IN A ROW.
  • in 4 of those 9 games they are rank 1 and 2!
  • other clues, almost identical distance travelled

besides being an amazing tracking site pubg.op.gg can help with bs such as this

I have a shadowplay clip here (not conclusive in itself, but I died to BrutalBiscuit who was in the same building bottom floor) https://youtu.be/APzFVTC7ROg

Another accusation made against the same player https://youtu.be/b5gSupJ3UDY

submitted by /u/Frozen956
[link] [comments]

After 260 hours I still don't have a win. Last night was the closest I've gotten (after many #2 finishes before). My heart almost exploded with the stress.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 05:49 AM PST

[fixed] Motorcycle clocks 710 km/h

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 09:18 PM PST

I also, feel unclean

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 05:52 PM PST

How to receive a heart attack

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 01:19 AM PST

Almost 3 million current players!

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 06:35 AM PST

At this point, I feel like the game has some weird grudge against me

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 09:12 AM PST

I am a monster

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 12:47 PM PST

We want region lock, and we want it now!

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 11:17 PM PST

Hurry up and pls give us region lock. I'm sick of these Chinese infesting our OCE servers with their filthy cheats. I bet so is other parts of the world.

Example, came second last solo game, cause what'd yah know? A Chinese cheater 15+ kills all headshot with Kark and less than 20 hours.

HURRY BLUEHOLE.

SINCERELY THIS FURIOUS AUSSIE.

submitted by /u/aqua447
[link] [comments]

I also hit a nice shot :)

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 10:34 PM PST

This game was fun until NA became the AS server

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 07:41 PM PST

I enjoyed playing squads with people who spoke the same language as me. Now, my teammates all speak non-English languages and kill me when the game starts.

Reporting does nothing.

200+ hours in this game, 150 were fun. I'm done.

submitted by /u/stlunatic102
[link] [comments]

Anyone else getting "ghost-steps"?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 10:06 AM PST

Alot of the time when i am running or sprinting i will suddenly hear a footstep behind me and to the left or right, does anyone else get these?

Reason i post is that i've learned to ignore these to avoid the constant hearth-attacks provided by thinking there is someone right behind me, but just now i had a game where it got me killed. Was fighting at the area between Prison and the Lumbermill, about 10 people left, killed two guys around the sniper tower and was in a duel with the guy inside of it when i hear one single step behind me, freak for a second, then ignore it thinking it's just a ghost-step, then 1 second later i'm shot in the back.

Now this was my fault ofcourse, i had cover and could have checked, but the fact that this happens so often to me that i have learned to just ignore it isn't what i would call good gameplay. Anyone else who has experienced the same? Maybe someone has a fix?

submitted by /u/Sleivert
[link] [comments]

I have seen the future of this world.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 04:44 PM PST

Confession

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 11:55 PM PST

I have a confession, I don't play to win. I always drop in the military base somewhere remote and quickly grab a gun and vehicle. I then go around shooting out 2 of the tyres on every vehicle in the base while everyone is looting. Then I watch from afar as the fully geared up victors of the base try to make their escape and realize that their getaway car has a top speed of 10mph. I chuckle as they ditch the car to find another car only to curse their damn luck that it has the same disabilty. Now with the zone closing in and health running out , I speed off to the other side of the bridge and watch them suffer a slow and painful death before I take all their hard earned glorious military base loot without every firing a bullet at anyone.

submitted by /u/supermad4it
[link] [comments]

Do you tap or spray vehicles?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 04:37 PM PST

1 clicked.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 05:26 AM PST

Viss vs VSS

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 06:11 AM PST

Can Someone Translate What He Said

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 09:35 AM PST

Commentator's Mom interrupts the Tournament live! "Lower Your Voice!"

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 01:19 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.