Diablo - [Blog] Necromancer Beta Test Coming Soon


[Blog] Necromancer Beta Test Coming Soon

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 10:30 AM PDT

Since S10 started the New Features/New Season window always opened when starting up game.

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 12:43 PM PDT

Anyone else keep seeing the pop-up window recently? Usually it's just a one time deal. Is there a toggle-off option?

submitted by /u/manatee_tamer
[link] [comments]

+max resource value is random for primal ancients

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 12:49 PM PDT

Instead of having their maximum value. Sorry if this is known already.

proof 1

proof 2

submitted by /u/ShivHanna
[link] [comments]

Anyone else getting the "New Features" pop ups every time they load the game?

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 02:49 PM PDT

Every time I load the game I get the "New Features" and I have to click through Game Mode (campaign and adventure), S10 info (create a S10 character, here's all the conuests and items), and then Game Difficulty selection (here's all our difficulties). Last season it didn't do this to me except the first time I loaded the game after the new season started. Am I bugged? Am I missing a check box that stops these from popping up EVERY SINGLE TIME I LOAD IN?

edit: oh and don't forget my season journey resets every time I load the game too! So I have to click through completing all my seasonal journey tabs every time I load again too before I can see what I need to do next for my seasonal journey....

edit2: and all my chats are disabled when I log in as well so I have to re-enable my reddit channel, GR channel, bounty channel, uber/key channel, etc every time....

submitted by /u/linkinitup
[link] [comments]

Doomiablo 0.0.1 - Diablo-DooM Crossover

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 02:23 PM PDT

Crusader Illustration

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 02:26 AM PDT

Source: https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/004/668/427/large/choi-tae-hyun-diablo1.jpg?1485413802

Artist: Choi tae hyun from South Korea

You can find more on him here

Software used: Photoshop

submitted by /u/Thanmarkou
[link] [comments]

just making sure, are primal ancients available in non-seasonal

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 07:14 PM PDT

I recall that sometimes new things are only available in seasonal until the seasons over but does that apply to primals?

submitted by /u/analthrasher696969
[link] [comments]

[Question] Why are so many people using a pig sticker?

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 02:16 PM PDT

As I'm gearing up in the new season and trying to progress in the game I check the leaderboards often to see what the highest GR clears are being done with.

Well, I've noticed that an odd amount of people are using the Pig Sticker and I cannot for the life of me understand why. Is there something about it that is broken or bugged or something? I've seen several different people/classes/builds with it and I was just curious.

An example is this wizard on the leaderboards. Surely there's a better weapon?

submitted by /u/jodom33
[link] [comments]

Found the perfect way to use frustratingly bad primal drops.

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 05:53 PM PDT

Why are so many people farming public rifts on T10 instead of T11?

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 11:16 AM PDT

On T11 you get a 90% chance of 2 deaths breath compared to 50% on T10. Doesn't that make T11 more attractive? Is T10 that much faster than T11 right now?

submitted by /u/zuldar
[link] [comments]

Primal Ancient rolls for monk

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 05:44 PM PDT

Hello. Im playing a monk this season and had some questions for other monks that got lucky enough to get a Primal ancient set piece.

What im wondering is if the primal ancient set piece always rolls with secondary resistance? Ive seen alot of primals with all ress and im asuming that is because most classes want that. Is this diffirent for monk set pieces?

submitted by /u/SirKekmeistor
[link] [comments]

HELLO, can you guys help me with my build?

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 06:38 AM PDT

I thought I was strong, but yesterday I tried GR 20 and my ass got beated very hard :(

This is my build:

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Khold-1421/hero/87018592

Can you guys give me some tips to doo more damage? Like best weapons accessories etc

I don't know if I need only critical hit chance + damage, I'm kinda confused.

EDIT: I've upgraded my build and did GR 20 like a normal rift on normal haha thanks ♥

submitted by /u/Kholdie
[link] [comments]

The Best Game Ever |Diablo 3|

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 08:43 PM PDT

Why fire Why

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 08:17 PM PDT

So im playing my hardcore barb paragon 88 trying greater 31 solo I was dashing through the blood of my enemies when a demon forge decided to burn my soul to a crisp..

submitted by /u/Fackintank
[link] [comments]

Diablo 2 - PlugY stash sorting/inventory tools? (x-post r/diablo2)

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 04:20 PM PDT

So I've been playing SP 1.13c with PlugY for a couple years now, amassing a large amount of items in my shared stash. I didn't realize this was a thing until recently, but I've basically been going for "the holy grail" without realizing it (don't care so much about perfect stats, but definitely interested in collecting one of every set/unique). I've been manually sorting my stash, which has worked well so far, but recent searches have revealed old tools for stash organization (GoMule, ATMA) that don't work with PlugY. Now, I understand that PlugY gives basically infinite stash space, but you still have to move items around click-by-click in-game, and I also haven't found any tools that will generate a simple list of all the items in my shared stash (to see what I'm missing, for example).

Does anyone know of any tools or workarounds for stash organization/management with PlugY? There are some tools available for MedianXL that would be perfect, but they don't seem to work for non-MedianXL PlugY...Any tips would be much appreciated, and I'm not opposed to semi-complicated work-arounds or additional mods.

Also, does anyone know of an available spreadsheet that lists all the sets/uniques in D2 LOD? An extensive googling returned some old sheets floating around on archived forums, but I couldn't find any actual files. This would be my 2nd best option if I can't find any of the above-mentioned tools (I shudder at the thought of putting this together manually...).

submitted by /u/meirzev
[link] [comments]

Having trouble with higher GRs

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 07:42 PM PDT

I'm trying to push 70 for Primals but I can't get past 68 with this build. Any recommendations to help me? https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Pentatank-1458/hero/86933413

submitted by /u/ChangeMyUsername
[link] [comments]

Armory can only store up to 5 builds? Is that enough for you?

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 06:55 PM PDT

4 sets builds

GR and Rift builds

Fun builds...

submitted by /u/jerryhou85
[link] [comments]

1920x1080x60 Not Availabe?

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 03:54 PM PDT

In the resolution of the game, i get to choose 1920x1080x23. 1920x1080x50. Or 1920x1080x59. When i choose these, it takes forever to tab in or out (~5seconds).

Anyway to get the 1920x1080x60 so i can tab in and out fast? I play on Fullscreen. On Windowed full, i can tab in and out fast, but the color looks really weird so i prefer fullscreen

submitted by /u/Valifor982
[link] [comments]

Which DPS to choose for both solo and 4-man?

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 12:07 PM PDT

Making a new character in the season and I want to play something where I can dps in 4m push and speed and also be good at solo pushing and general solo farming. I guess the meta 4m dps'ers are WD/DH, so thats what i have to choose from? Suggestions?

submitted by /u/Indirect_g
[link] [comments]

"What's new" bug

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 03:51 PM PDT

Regarding that "What's new" bug every time someone logs into their account, if this were a bug that gave players an advantage of some sort, Blizzard would be all over this and create a hotfix "almost" immediately. However, just because this is just an inconvenience to players, they'll wait to fix it until next season. Shows how much they care about their player base

submitted by /u/Shaukuku1175
[link] [comments]

Weekly Loot Wednesday - 04/05/17

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 07:00 AM PDT

Welcome to week 240 of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


Tips:

  • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

  • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
[link] [comments]

Starting a new account

Posted: 05 Apr 2017 10:58 AM PDT

I'm starting a new account and was wondering about the best way to go about it. Should I play through the acts to get gems/gold/gear, or should I power level and then get stuff? Any tips/help is appreciated!

submitted by /u/Troxking
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.