Smite - 5 April 2017 - 4.6 Patch Notes - "Racer Rumble" |
- 5 April 2017 - 4.6 Patch Notes - "Racer Rumble"
- Wacky races Loki & Fenrir
- PBM leaving ALG
- From Out of Nowhere: The History of Obey SMITE
- My Nemesis Sketch
- TIL Rama Dash got Buffed
- Ganesha is a Guardian (did some math)
- Weak3n reacting to his 667 game in season 2
- [4.6 Spoiler] Chang'e Star Wars Skin Confirmed?
- Gauntlet of Thebes is the best support item :)
- End of a Ranked Era: TriviaBot
- Tip make sure your e-mail is verified and remember all your recent account transactions, date account is created.
- Question about Fafnir's Wonderland
- SMITE will be at Intel Extreme Masters Sydney!
- [Skin Concept] Rat-God Ratatoskr
- Ah Muzen Cab in ranked games.
- 4.6 Patch Notes - Spoils (Non-April's Fools Edition)
- Norse, Egyptian and Greek Family Trees
- Carbon6 (Just signed IMOG & top EU CC team) announce merger with Most Wanted
- A note to all players
- Quick Smite Performance tweak if you use Microsoft OneDrive on your PC
- Better Skadi Nerf!
- Has God Concepts from the community actually make it in Smite?
- It's kind of ridiculous that I potentially have to pay over $100 for one skin that I want.
- HiRez Two-Factor Authenticator gone.
| 5 April 2017 - 4.6 Patch Notes - "Racer Rumble" Posted: 05 Apr 2017 01:00 PM PDT Patch notes can be watched here. Please keep all patch discussion to this thread Patch notes can be found here "It's time for Patch 4.6, featuring large scale balance adjustments to Hades, a more Mystical Rush from Ravana, and probably our craziest concept yet : Apollo's Racer Rumble. With the upcoming Spring Split LANs, this patch is light on balance changes, instead focusing on more specific aspects – like Healing or the Hades adjustments. We expect to ramp this back up in our 4.7 patch where we begin to get ready for the Summer Split. You also didn't read the first sentence wrong. Our next SMITE Adventure drops this patch and it is a racing mode. Pick from a cast of gods, get in their themed cars (yes, cars) and drive through two tracks with obstacles, items, and drifting. We are excited to see your reactions to the latest Adventure and we will see you on the Battlegro…ahem…Road of the Gods!" Skins, etc. General
Apollo's Racer Rumble"Welcome to Apollo's Racer Rumble, an all new racing game mode! Choose your God, hop into their car, and be the first to cross the finish line in this new Adventure! Included with this Adventure is the Racer Bundle which will unlock everything listed below and allow an unlock for an Adventure Vault Skin with the Gold Key.
ItemsRod of Asclepius/Rod of Healing
Runic Shield
Shield of Thorns
Gods
"Mystic Rush is seeing a slight redesign to better enable Ravana to engage into fights and call a target for his teammates to focus down. Along with higher Base Damage, Mystic Rush now provide Ravana with a 50% Damage Reduction buff at all times. The old linking ended up being both difficult to use and confusing to play against, resulting in us making this change. All targets hit also take 10% increased Damage from all sources, giving Ravana better tools to deal with front-line tanks and back line squishies alike."
[link] [comments] |
| Posted: 05 Apr 2017 03:55 PM PDT |
| Posted: 05 Apr 2017 07:08 PM PDT http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spovbc If you guys have any other relevant questions I'll do my best to answer them. [link] [comments] |
| From Out of Nowhere: The History of Obey SMITE Posted: 05 Apr 2017 07:18 AM PDT |
| Posted: 05 Apr 2017 10:18 AM PDT Nem was requested by someone and, oh my god, the details i never noticed.. Nemesis: http://i.imgur.com/XfEWww5.jpg EDIT: oops. forgot i used to post the ärt done before. Also, I might make an Awilix skin submission. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 05 Apr 2017 11:51 AM PDT |
| Ganesha is a Guardian (did some math) Posted: 05 Apr 2017 07:57 PM PDT During the patch-notes show, when they showcased the new Apollo skin, the Apollo dashed through the new god. The Apollo shown was level 20. A fully leveled "The Moves" does 250 damage. The level 1 Ganesha takes 203 damage. Doing some math using the formula for damage mitigated: Damage taken= Damage Mitigated(100/100+x) X being number of protections. 250= 203(100/100+x) X=~23 Warriors have base physical protections of 18-21 at level 1. Guardians have a range of 20-26 for base physical protections at level 1. It is most likely that the newest god to the Battleground is a guardian. I can't wait for Ganesha. [link] [comments] |
| Weak3n reacting to his 667 game in season 2 Posted: 05 Apr 2017 03:49 PM PDT |
| [4.6 Spoiler] Chang'e Star Wars Skin Confirmed? Posted: 05 Apr 2017 11:08 AM PDT |
| Gauntlet of Thebes is the best support item :) Posted: 05 Apr 2017 09:22 AM PDT |
| End of a Ranked Era: TriviaBot Posted: 05 Apr 2017 08:32 PM PDT |
| Posted: 05 Apr 2017 02:34 PM PDT My account got hacked submitted a ticket I provided that hirez rep all accurate information regarding my account, however, since I purchase gems once every year I couldn't remember my last transaction, I did however give him 3 others and gave him names of people who gifted me gems, previous email, passwords, usernames but nope, I couldn't get my account back. Also, he stopped replying to my emails, I've sent him a message of my transactions I.Ds, my account number and more information and he just has 0 interest of recovering my account. Rip account I've had for 4 years with thousands of hours of game time and Masters in conquest. It hurts. TLDR: Make sure you keep records of everything you do on smite, customer support is terrible. [link] [comments] |
| Question about Fafnir's Wonderland Posted: 05 Apr 2017 05:15 PM PDT Why the hell am I so bad at it? Every time I end a game I never get past round 0 with 0 points. As a hardcore veteran gamer, I strive to be the best of the best, so if any tips or tricks can get me past round 0 then please share them here! [link] [comments] |
| SMITE will be at Intel Extreme Masters Sydney! Posted: 05 Apr 2017 05:32 PM PDT |
| [Skin Concept] Rat-God Ratatoskr Posted: 05 Apr 2017 01:52 AM PDT |
| Posted: 05 Apr 2017 11:20 AM PDT |
| 4.6 Patch Notes - Spoils (Non-April's Fools Edition) Posted: 05 Apr 2017 07:02 AM PDT Patch Notes will happen at 4PM EDT (10PM CEST). Watch on Twitch and YouTubeAs always: Please refrain from sharing any leaked content which doesn't come from the official Smite social media, HiRez employees or related officials. It goes against the purpose of this thread and it can cause problems. Thank you.Also remember that Datamining is always in flux, never final and often doesn't tell the truth. For the sake of avoiding misinformation, especially since release dates are usually unpredictable: Datamining will not be included, except when said content is spoiled. Complete Patch Notes and PTS Infos for 4.6 "Racer Rumble" are here!The Good Stuff - Newest first!
Early Teasers - Content which hasn't been fully revealed yet or is up for speculation.
Miscellaneous Info and other (unconfirmed) spoils for future patchesNote: Some spoils in this section may or may not have a chance of being shown today, as they came early and without a correlating patch number.
Console Updates
[link] [comments] |
| Norse, Egyptian and Greek Family Trees Posted: 05 Apr 2017 03:00 AM PDT |
| Carbon6 (Just signed IMOG & top EU CC team) announce merger with Most Wanted Posted: 05 Apr 2017 12:29 PM PDT |
| Posted: 05 Apr 2017 05:45 PM PDT I've just recently picked up Smite again and I realize why I played it so much over a year ago, but seeing this I've also noticed one of the main reasons why I quit playing in the first place. To put it bluntly, there are quite a lot of people who seem to literally be trying to make the people on their team's day worse. I get it if you're upset because you're on a loss streak or if you've had something bad happen to you IRL, but that certainly doesn't mean you should be treating others terribly, especially since you have no idea what their lives are like. This community has so much potential to be great in so many ways. I know this may seem like a waste of time to post, but I just want everyone who reads this to stop and think about things. When was the last time you performed your best when you've had someone yelling at you all game or spamming the oh so common "VER VVX" in chat when you do anything slightly wrong or at all? Honestly, the toxicity really needs to stop or this community will not live up to its potential. I hope that at least some people will come to realize that something as simple as saying "VVGR" can help your team and maybe even help make someone's day a little bit better. What're your thoughts on the community as of now? Any changes you guys would like to see happen? [link] [comments] |
| Quick Smite Performance tweak if you use Microsoft OneDrive on your PC Posted: 05 Apr 2017 06:20 AM PDT For anyone who uses Microsoft OneDrive client to sync to OneDeive cloud storage. If you have the default setup then you will be copying up your 'Documents>My Games' folder. HiRez (and many other game publishers) use this folder to store the temporary and config data for you game. Like launcher files, debug files and some pointless nonsense. The content of this folder changes every single time you launch Smite. So onedirve tries to process these changes over and over again. Not to mention the realtime log data changes very frequently. You can exclude folder from OneDrive using this process: https://www.howtogeek.com/222817/how-to-configure-onedrive-to-sync-only-certain-folders-in-windows-10/ I would stress though that the default behaviour is to delete the local content off your PC (stupid I know, but I didn't create it). So make a copy of your 'My Games' folder outside of your Document folder before you change the onedrive settings. Then move it back AFTER you make the onedrive changes. This will stop the content of this folder being constantly scanned and uploaded. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 05 Apr 2017 06:23 PM PDT Instead of that retarded nerf HiRez proposed, why doesnt she basically not regain Kaldir's health bars? For example, K has 1 health point, he ults, he still has 1 heath point but is immune, when immunity finishes, he still has 1 health point.. I don t know what was hirez thinking [link] [comments] |
| Has God Concepts from the community actually make it in Smite? Posted: 05 Apr 2017 11:24 AM PDT If so, which god(s)? I've been seeing a lot of God Concepts so it sparked this post :). [link] [comments] |
| It's kind of ridiculous that I potentially have to pay over $100 for one skin that I want. Posted: 05 Apr 2017 08:26 PM PDT I want twisted metal the morrigan and I already have 16 out of 55, but I am kind of annoyed by how much more money I might still have to spend to get it. [link] [comments] |
| HiRez Two-Factor Authenticator gone. Posted: 05 Apr 2017 12:49 PM PDT So, we have received a working 2FA in... December? We were able to beta-test it for some time: https://www.smitegame.com/hi-rez-two-factor-authentication/ Additional security measures worked really well and calmed a lot of us, regarding our account security. Without any words, Two-Factor Authentication is gone, swept under the rug. Hey, devs, we still want 2FA. Why is it gone? [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Smite. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment