RuneScape there isn't anything that we can talk about right now


there isn't anything that we can talk about right now

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 11:41 PM PST

Can we please get left click on rune pouches to be wear and not check runes? We can see whats in it now...

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 03:15 AM PST

The only virtual currency I'm interested in

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 12:00 PM PST

Nex confirmed homophobic

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 05:11 PM PST

Such sweet nothing

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 01:39 AM PST

Protip: Use RS Classic to quickly delete people from friends list

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:45 PM PST

The real reason you die from Araxxor's cleave. It's not channeled abilities

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 01:20 AM PST

Then WHY are you trying to give me MORE??

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 01:42 AM PST

How channeled abilities can affect your movement

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 01:54 AM PST

So after reading about not being to move away from cleaves at araxxor, I decided to do some testing with various channeled abilities. It's interesting to note that all of these movement problems can and do occur on full manual with ability queuing turned off. However, due to various reasons good manual users will never encounter most of them.

Fury/Destroy/Assault

Probably the most unusual of all the abilities is fury. If you try to move away directly between the 2nd and 3rd hit, it forces you to run back into melee distance regardless of spam clicking etc. An example of this: https://gyazo.com/2795dc6643191464bdb8e7a006e73ba5

On the other hand: if you correctly cancel fury this glitch will not occur: https://gyazo.com/f37db99e482a7de9973ead6330e943ed

This also happens on the 2nd hit of fury as far as I can tell, But for some reason you can spam click out of it.

https://gyazo.com/c3a83d9c08a186768ae48b26b7ec0e15

As far as I can tell, Fury's 3rd hit somehow forces the user to run into melee distance, but the 2nd hit doesn't. This movement problem also occurs on the 4th hit of assault and the 4th hit of destroy.

Snipe

Snipe is also really weird. If you're not moving for any part of snipe channel, it will prevent movement. But if you are moving for the entire channel it won't.

https://gyazo.com/14232dd5e139923be98427ae78242117

https://gyazo.com/1896b6572cb3134ca0631471c55abaf9

Alternatively, if you cancel snipe properly it won't prevent movement even if you don't move for the entire channel. https://gyazo.com/5e90937b528f1531ee4022c18b12e5fc

Shadow Tendrils

Shadow tendrils also prevents any movement when you actually deal the damage. Another danger of it is that it forces you to turn towards your target, so it can mess up your surge/escape etc.: https://gyazo.com/923fb3a293d8fe33203fcba890360aca

Remarks

I've noticed claims that people have never encountered this movement glitch dodging rax cleaves while on full manual. It turns out that all of these glitches do occur whether you are on revolution or manual; However, because manual users cancel fury and snipe correctly, they never encounter issues with those two abilities. Shadow tendrils afaik is unavoidable, but you generally wouldn't want to tendril into a spec anyways (hello web).

Note: All of this testing was done with full manual and ability queuing turned off.

submitted by /u/Bobanart
[link] [comments]

Trying to get tokens for the permanent gold accumulator like

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 04:14 PM PST

A few more festive jumpers similar to the pug jumper

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 09:07 PM PST

Snowboard from holiday event allows for major movement stalling

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 04:18 AM PST

College should be like...

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:54 PM PST

Can this be filtered please given that it procs on at least a quarter of slayer kills

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 05:18 AM PST

How long was this planned?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 12:21 PM PST

Friendly Reminder: It has been over a year since improvements to Noxious weapons' special attacks were proposed.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 11:50 PM PST

Make us able to trade higher tier of resources into lower tier Player-owned Ports.

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 12:48 AM PST

An example could be 100 Jades into 250 bamboo, would make the trade actually worth trading, if you, as I, only sail in the last region and collect Azure. Also upgrading the port would be easier. :)

submitted by /u/Cheece
[link] [comments]

Having a gf be like

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 09:28 PM PST

Prominent price manipper got folded in half by Jagex mod

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 11:12 AM PST

Make a bag bag for all incoming bags

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 10:03 AM PST

Theres many suggestions for evey kinda bag with aura bag being maybe the most noticeable. When these bags enter the game make sure there is a bag bag for all the bags since the bags would take off a lot of bank space.

submitted by /u/Oquizza_Bawz
[link] [comments]

Summoning isn't considered a combat skill - Nastroth Bug

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 02:05 PM PST

So.. Unfortunately a few days ago, I accidentally leveled Defence to 2 on my Summoning pure. I've always dreaded this scenario, but I wasn't freaking out because I knew that I would be able to reset my Defence with Nastroth in Lumbridge.

This should be no big deal, seeing as the news post from 2014 - when Pure Resets were introduced - says that in order to reset Defence you need a minimum combined total of 10 in Attack, Strength, Magic, Ranged and Summoning. My Attack, Strength, Magic and Ranged are all 1, while my Summoning is 99. This would make my combined total 103. I bank my inventory and worn items, talk to Nastroth, confirm three times that I want to reset Defence, and then receive a message saying my knowledge in offence is too poor and am unable to use the reset. I had never used this reset prior to this happening.

I thought this might be an error, or some sort of bug, so I sent a ticket into Jagex Support to see what the problem was. The first response I received stated that since I had tried to reset with Nastroth and it wouldn't let me, I was out of luck. I replied and pointed to the Patch Week news post detailing the Pure Resets, which shows that Summoning is meant to be included when determining eligibility for the reset.

The next day I received a reponse from a different Moderator telling me that my combined total was only 9 - 1 level short. This made no sense at all and obviously isn't right as with my stats the total should be 103.

When I pointed this out to the Moderator he said that somehow my Summoning was lowered when he checked it. At this point he backtracks and says that Summoning in fact doesn't count for the reset and goes as far as changing the three year old news post to say that Summoning isn't included.

This was my last response. I'm not waiting to hear back from them before posting this on Reddit after seeing how the news post was edited. I don't think I've ever been so frustrated with anything. Resetting skills can be iffy, but frankly this should not be an issue. It's the only reason I set my combat experience to Defence, in case something like this ever happened.

TL;DR - According to the Patch Notes and my current stats I should be able to reset my Defence, but I'm unable to. When I brought this up with Jagex Support, they first told me I didn't have the required minimum total and was 1 short, then edited the Patch Week news post and removed Summoning from it when I showed them that I did have the required total.

Imgur links to responses:

My Inital Messgae | Response

My Second Message | Response

My Third Message | Response

My Last Message

Link to the Patch Week page (they removed Summoning after I brought it up)

Link to the original Patch Week page

Imgur link of the original Patch Week page

Link to the RSWiki page about the Patch Week

Edit: Spelling

Edit: It looks like the RSWiki page was changed recently as well

submitted by /u/plastreaka
[link] [comments]

99% of my araxxor deaths happen when I get dragged in and spam click away in time, but my character has already started the animation for an ability and ignores my clicking

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 12:50 PM PST

Flat earth society is a joke, you know what else is a globe?

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 06:34 AM PST

Can we get the zanaris max portal the same update the rings got?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 03:51 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.