Heroes of the Storm - I hope we get a 'Horde Vs Alliance' event of some kind.


I hope we get a 'Horde Vs Alliance' event of some kind.

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 11:51 AM PST

Horde or Alliance portraits? Victories while wearing the portrait gives points toward your side and the winner gets more loot chests than the other. (3v2 sort of thing. Everyone still gets chests. Winning team just gets a little bonus)

I was just rewatching some WOW cinematics and was inspired to make several different Horde or Alliance loadouts for different heroes when it occurred to me how much better they'd look in a Warcraft map or as part of a Warcraft event.

submitted by /u/Tunnel_
[link] [comments]

Chu8 just silenced on stream for no reason.

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 05:45 PM PST

Can we get Sylvanas' "For The Horde!" Voice Line from the Battle of Azeroth cinematic, please?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 03:03 AM PST

It's so good.

submitted by /u/Yoy0lol
[link] [comments]

PVE Events are actully fun

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 11:31 AM PST

Im actully having a blast playing PVE we need more blizzard plz

submitted by /u/everyonez
[link] [comments]

Insane teamwipe at GCWC

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 05:27 AM PST

Fan just got the perfect Junkrat combo we've been expecting

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 07:42 PM PST

Interview with Kaelaris “I thought to myself, “I can do better commentaries than they do.” So I started doing them.”

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 09:00 AM PST

Some love for Rexxar, Champion of the Horde!

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 10:14 AM PST

Made a pfp to use it on Discord, but I decided to share it here, for the Horde! https://imgur.com/a/SqJ1o

submitted by /u/andreiutzu34
[link] [comments]

Best of Breez | Special E.T.C Edition

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 10:57 AM PST

I like them in their 20s

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 04:34 AM PST

https://imgur.com/O0ptq3H https://imgur.com/AnvV90v Hey Reddit, I've been a lurker since the Genji patch and I decided to post my collection of Heroes. I have been playing since Alpha and I want to say thank you, Blizzard, for making this game a reality. I personally have played all of your games (not including Warcraft 1-2) and having the opportunity to enjoy the fantasy of all of these characters is just awesome. Most of my matches were solo QM and I can truly say that I have had a blast learning how to play each character until I felt good about it. Hopefully, I get the time to level Hanzo up to 20 as well. You guys are more than welcomed to AMA, I'll try to respond everyone's comments. See you in QM.

submitted by /u/ThulralNa
[link] [comments]

I devised the most diabolical brawl imaginable the other day.

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 11:41 AM PST

-Every player on both teams must play The Lost Vikings.
-Maps are only Cursed Hollow and Warhead Junction.
-All objectives spawn twice as fast.
-Death timers are reduced 75%.
Seriously imagine the clown fiesta that would be 30 Vikings all trying to grab tributes and nukes. And the absolute shit show that would be team fights.
Blizzard plz.

submitted by /u/TheG-What
[link] [comments]

Silenced players should be put in their own separate queue

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 03:41 PM PST

Title says it all. I think that it is pretty unfair that Unranked/Qm players have to deal with all the toxic players in the game. I had many games lately where one silenced player would troll/grief.

They should be given a separate queue, dedicated to silenced players.

Most of the players I report in game are already silenced, this makes no sense whatsoever.

submitted by /u/Dilla73
[link] [comments]

Can Healing Prevented be added to the hero damage stat?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 06:27 PM PST

It seems like preventing healing is becoming more common in the Nexus and it only seems fitting for to be rewarded. It makes sense if you think about. Varian's shield wall absorbs damage but no damage is actually given and that stat is still added to both his damage taken and the hero doing the damage hero's damage. Seems like healing prevented should count as damage for the heals they don't get. Just throwing that out there.

submitted by /u/SiNBooty
[link] [comments]

We need algalon the observer as a hero

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 10:40 AM PST

like we need more reasons to buy the celestial gem mounts

submitted by /u/Lord_indisar
[link] [comments]

Floating Mercenary Nipple

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 10:57 AM PST

I see your 4:16 speed run and raise it our 13:37 run.

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 03:19 PM PST

1337

We weren't fast, we weren't efficient, and we aren't really that good. But we finally managed it (random queue), it can be done! 13:37 was just a fun "bonus".

submitted by /u/trend-prime
[link] [comments]

"You don't pick the exact team I want to support me in Braxis Heroic, GG I go AFK"

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 03:25 AM PST

What the hell is this mentality?! I understand that there are Heroes that are better or worse in this mode, but just flat out demanding EVERYONE to do EXACTLY what you want or you go AFK is just absolutely unacceptable.

submitted by /u/servantphoenix
[link] [comments]

Diablo + Garrosh horseshoe toss team — Who out there has used this?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 01:45 PM PST

Lately I've been playing Diablo a lot again. I'd almost forgotten how much fun he is to play, especially when backed up by a good team. A few times lately I've been teamed up with a Garrosh who knows what they're doing, and the combination is just dirty fighting. So many possibilities:

• Garrosh throws someone behind him, and Diablo grabs them, suplexes them, and charges them even further into the line.

• Gary throws Diablo forward to charge into a fleeing enemy, then suplex them, then Garrosh catches up and throws them into more danger.

• Garrosh locks one or more enemies down with [[Warlord's Challenge]], followed up by [[Apocalypse]]. Add in various charges and horseshoe tosses afterward to just completely pin down your foes.

• Both are extremely tanky and can build for significant sustain. They're also both real ugly bastards. That has no mechanical effect, but it's bonus points nonetheless.

submitted by /u/Gaia_Firebird
[link] [comments]

A recap of HGC 2017, and expectations for HGC 2018

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 08:28 AM PST

A gamebreaking bug that has existed since beta is still in the game.

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 07:01 AM PST

If a player in an Aus server disconnects, then does NOT restart the game it will put them in an American game when they queue up next. Even if server preference is set to Australia. It's incredibly unprofessional that this bug has been in the game this long, even though me and my friends have reported it on the forums.

submitted by /u/Door_piggy
[link] [comments]

What is your "Guilty Pleasure" talent?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 12:34 PM PST

Everybody has a few of those, talents you know aren't optimal or ideal in all situations, but nonetheless you enjoy them too much anyways and you'll sacrifice some win percentage to enjoy yourself (and let's be fair, that's why were here!)!

I'll give a few examples of my "guilty pleasure" talents.

[[Overprotective]], It hardly ever works, but those rare occasions it feels so cool to give your team a Sound Barrier on a 16s CD!

[[Aspect of the Hawk]] is suuuperfun if you can get it swinging, it works best on some immobile tanks like Garrosh or Arthas, just chunk those hammers at them!

[[Judgment]] has the sickest sound and animation in the entire game, but is very rarely the correct talent. But on those rare occassions I can get away with it (read: there's a Ragnaros in my team) I FUCKING LOVE MY LIFE!

submitted by /u/ToastieNL
[link] [comments]

What We Learned GCWC Recap Day 7: True Pacifist Ending

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 11:13 AM PST

D.Va get's stuck on fountain

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 10:19 AM PST

They should have a button between Hero League and Team League that says "Join a Trio"

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 11:42 AM PST

That matches you up with a TL Duo-Queue and forms a trio

I feel like it would make Team League way more accessible

submitted by /u/riddlmastr
[link] [comments]

So who's next after Hanzo?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 05:34 AM PST

I get that its the holidays so we might not see a new hero for a bit but any info/leak/predication? really hoping for more Warcraft heroes.

submitted by /u/AlexinChains87
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.