Halo - Halo Championship Series - HaloWC 2018 Roadmap


Halo Championship Series - HaloWC 2018 Roadmap

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 11:04 AM PST

7 Things You Can Still Do in Halo After Net Neutrality

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 12:17 PM PST

Tanaka Lending a Hand

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 04:16 AM PST

Thank you 343 for all you have done

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 04:49 PM PST

Things may not be going right in the world right now but I was pleasantly surprised about the news today. 343 has shown that they are listening to all types of fans from the competitive, to the lore, to forge.

This fan-base disagrees about a lot but the future of halo looks bright. I am excited to see the reclaimer saga come to fruition and I am excited for more competitive halo. Dream hack denver was successful under esl so I can't wait to see what they do with MLG.

As far as the story goes, in a year we will be able to see how halo 6 ties to HW2 and many story arcs will come to a conclusion or be emphasized.

submitted by /u/differentburnttoast
[link] [comments]

In honor of Halo’s partnership with MLG, /r/CompetitiveHalo will be making another community montage. Submit your own clips for a chance to appear in it!

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 02:33 PM PST

Playing the long game

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 06:08 AM PST

Just realised this watching Halo 2 anniversary cutscenes

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 03:30 AM PST

ERIS, a Custom HUD Rig For Halo 5

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 09:43 AM PST

These Walls|A 1v1 Map for Halo 5

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 10:11 PM PST

I'm Loving the update, but we're still freezing in the post game lobby.

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 06:58 AM PST

4 minute mark brings all the halo memories back

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 04:33 PM PST

Carry On Halo 5 Throwback Tritage FT Thank Yeezy, Uhh Jeremy II, and SoundCat

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 04:28 PM PST

How about Halo 2 Tartarus Vs Halo Wars 2 Atriox?

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 01:28 PM PST

Going with just their basic gear. No armies following them, just their weapons and armor.

submitted by /u/SirParker5
[link] [comments]

Sell Reqs Tool Finally back in the chrome webstore

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 08:14 AM PST

Hey guys it has been awhile. First off here is the link:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sell-reqs-tool/ifnmllpebfhkkpihacgmnpkjflmdajpn

And so what took so long? Google is slow. I had to get approval from halo's lawyers that my extension no longer broke the trade mark. Except that I got permission Oct 23rd that all was good and Appdex emailed the chrome team. The chrome team went dark. I basically kept pinging them over the last 2 months some times once a week, sometimes longer. Nothing. In fact I still haven't heard back from them.

However today I went on to check the status of the app as I do every so often and it finally says published! They finally got to look at it!

So I also promised that I would make the code available. To which I have had it available for months but have been waiting on this to get finalized.

https://github.com/McSick/SellReqsTool

So anyone who wants to work on me with some new features feel free to do some pull requests. In fact anyone can just steal my code. I sometimes get busy and since I don't make any money off this, feel free to use my idea for something better! Go wild.

I changed the icon just in case that was infringing on anything. Now it is a custom halo sword I drew. If you find any bugs and things are working let me know!

submitted by /u/SickTools
[link] [comments]

Installed Warzone Announcer Pack doesn't actually work?

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 01:10 PM PST

I just bought the Warzone add-on for announcers; the 10Mb add-on is installed, the Microsoft Store only offers me the option to buy it as a gift, and no REQ pack for the voices shows up in H5:G - but only the default voice shows up in my collection.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the voice pack twice. Restarting the game has no effect. Is this no longer supported, and can I get a refund if voices have been deprecated in-game?

submitted by /u/caliban_avenged
[link] [comments]

Why do the 343 games have the covenant sub species?

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 01:06 PM PST

Allied NPC's

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 04:03 AM PST

So, I was playing Halo: Reach today, and I came across the Bullfrog ODST's, and it got me thinking about allied NPC's. Those ODST's had unique voice lines and acted as support for the player. However, they were nothing more than marines with jump packs and extra fire support if any of them survived the jumps.

Then I was looking at the Raider armor in Halo 5, and it has the visual appeal but seems impractical for the UNSC. Where would that helmet be used?

Well, then I thought about Halo 4 where all the Spartan-IV's have the same recruit armor. Then I thought about Halo 5 where every spartan has a distinct look.

Why don't they just use armor on NPC's that aligns with the campaign mission you're playing. If Chief is riding the Mammoth, why wouldn't Spartan-IV's be wearing raider armor? It fits, and their death is essential. There is approximately no NPC's in Halo 5, except for a handful of missions and they useless. Missions where the elites help you feel scripted, I remember seeing them die on timers rather than enemy fire.

The mission from Halo 2 where you find yourself fighting with two hunters is terrifying. Mini-bosses on your side? This aspect was fun, trading guns with marines and trying to keep them alive. Finding a power weapon and having a marine hold onto it for you. Stacking NPC's into your vehicle was fun. Allied NPC Death was something you had to work to prevent, and most times paid off. Even if for fun.

We need the killable ally NPC's aspect back.

submitted by /u/Forwardlization
[link] [comments]

[Spoiler] Rise of Atriox: Becoming the Hero

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 09:55 AM PST

Breakdown of some Halo 5 flag movement

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 08:49 PM PST

This is the only way to be MLG and Drunk at the same time

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 04:48 PM PST

Guys, Halo Waypoint Tools is back as Sell Reqs Tool

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 02:02 AM PST

Pretty much as the title says, Waypoint Tools has been renamed (as the dev mentioned he might have to when he got the copyright strike) to Sell Reqs Tool. We can finally mass sell reqs again and it won't be a huge hassle.

Here's the store link for it: Sell Reqs Tool

submitted by /u/META_Bigdanzo51196
[link] [comments]

Halo 4’s Vortex Remade for Halo 5 Big Team Custom Games

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 03:35 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.