Guest pass/gift pass thread Black Desert Online


Guest pass/gift pass thread

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 07:29 PM PST

If you have keys for copies of the game or guest passes feel free to offer them in this thread, when offering full game passes ask for confirmation that the person you are giving it to is already lv 30 and actually has a character.

submitted by /u/Agarest
[link] [comments]

Daily Questions and Answers Post

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 10:06 PM PST

Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

Also, check the sidebar for links to some helpful resources.

This thread will be refreshed daily due to the huge number of questions asked.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

When you wanted to be a dancer all your life but got a dead end job as a world boss.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:50 AM PST

Free maids for everyone on December 21st

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 12:42 AM PST

New Character Swap Feature

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 12:32 AM PST

The REAL MVP of the "New Age" Stream

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:19 PM PST

New character's name is Ran and will use a new mainhand weapon

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 01:17 AM PST

Inven summary of the "Festa"

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 06:46 AM PST

It's snowing!

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 10:20 PM PST

New Zelda Game

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:23 AM PST

New Class Announced

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 12:44 AM PST

New Class Teaser

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 12:59 AM PST

New ribbon girl class from KR presentation

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 12:54 AM PST

Black Desert Fiesta Screenshots

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:52 AM PST

How Pearl Abyss balance Classes

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:27 PM PST

New KR Video

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 12:48 AM PST

The Face of Broken Men

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 10:37 PM PST

BDO gave me someone else market transactions.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 06:29 PM PST

I probably shouldn't say anything but today I came home from work. Hopped on expecting to have my fishing rod at 0 durability. Looks like i got disconnected with hardly any energy. I saw a bunch of market place notifications. When i went to claimed them i saw nothing to claim. I thought weird. Went to my bank and its sitting at 600mil. I had about 150. To top it off i go the market place and find this Tri Musa weapon and decline selling it. I don't have a musa. Looking at transactions the person sold 2 ultimate heave pieces and an ogre ring.I want to keep it all but I would feel bad for the person it belongs to. https://i.imgur.com/A3b0Z1r.jpg https://i.imgur.com/TTa1dD1.jpg

submitted by /u/Absolutefury
[link] [comments]

Which class is less boring and also not bad? musa, sorceress or warrior

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:23 AM PST

im looking for another alt these 3 looks fun but i don't know if they are lol.

submitted by /u/zDexterity
[link] [comments]

Is there a reason Bares weapons aren't recommended over Rosar?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 07:46 PM PST

I've seen old guides recommend Yuria weapons and more recent ones say to go for Rosar weapons. Maybe I didn't notice the stats before, or new information was just updated with the last "hidden stats" update, but it seems that Bares is a better weapon.

From a damage perspective (using TRI weapons and previous estimates of 0.75 damage per point of extra damage on a weapon):

Ult Bares Ult Rosar Liverto
Base Damage 91-99 97-106 106-110
Additional Damage +23 +0 +5
Adjusted Damage 108.25-116.25 97-106 109.75-113.75
Average Damage 112.25 101.5 111.75

It seems the average damage output even outpaces the Liverto weapon. The Liverto has 12 Accuracy over the other two while also having +2 Crit compared to the others +1 Attack Speed.

Is Bares just a better choice now or am I missing something else here?

submitted by /u/Wylthor
[link] [comments]

Summary of what's to come from the stream?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 05:41 AM PST

Everything is just in pieces. Can someone who followed it do a little list of what is coming?

submitted by /u/bloodmage666
[link] [comments]

Level 57 and not sure what gear to get?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 10:17 PM PST

Never really gotten too deep into the PvE side of black desert and I was wondering what gear I should be trying to grab? Currently I have a Tamer and a Sorc

I swap gear between them apart from the Sorc who has super crappy weapons since I wasn't sure what to grab so if anyone has advice for her weapons please do tell.

My tamer has a TRI Ultimate Azure Bo Staff, DUO Ultimate Yuria Shortsword and a PRI Ultimate Needle Trinket

As for the gear they use, currently 2x DUO Witch's Earrings and 2x Mark of Shadow Rings, a Seraps Necklace (Currently trying to PRI it), A PRI Centaurus Belt and a 4set of DUO Ultimate Steel Taritas gear (which i'm sure is wrong but i'd rather fully upgrade to boss than swap to the right set and then get boss)

If anyone can help with what gear I should be aiming for thanks very much <333 I was looking at grabbing Red Nose off the marketplace but I wasn't sure if i should skip that and just go for the Tree thing (btw idk any boss armour or gear names or anything apart from dande and kzarka XD) Thanks!

Edit: I do know i want Nouver/Kzarka/Dande for my weapons on my Tamer but what blue/yellow weapons should I grab for my sorc til i get those?

submitted by /u/Cyanogen101
[link] [comments]

RIP Olvia1

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:33 PM PST

How do I use High Quality Wine in Grana?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:27 AM PST

I talked to the inn keeper and cook but there was no option, really weird. I just want to roll a few workers.

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/Jack066
[link] [comments]

FISH REVOLT! Whale attack on Velia Beach causing panic among local fishing population! Tens of fishers flung into Velia Sound only to wake up with no stamina to swim back.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 12:36 PM PST

Really want to play BDO and have some questions.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 01:34 AM PST

Sorry guys if you get this alot but it's been kind of hard finding some updated information a bit for me. I come from Blade and Soul and i'm just generally worn out by its blatant predatory, P2W scheme and BDO has been on my mind latelt for a new game to play, ALOT. It's combat looks similar/more enjoyable comparing to BNS, so I'm thinking about giving it a try soon, but have alot of questions in mind that I have been hesitant to ask.

  1. The most obvious, is this game Pay 2 win? I have actually heard alot from both sides saying yes, and no, which I find weird because most games its generally a concrete "yes" or "no" so I am a bit confused.

  2. How much farming is in this game? I hear it's alot but I kinda would enjoy that since it gives me something to do.

  3. Is the grind hard / extremely long?

  4. Is PvP alive in this game? Is open world PvP any fun?

  5. Is crafting/gathering etc, worth it? Do you personally find it enjoyably?

  6. Last one, how is the class balance? I see alot of different classes mostly but for some reason alot of the sorcerer class, it might just be luck so I have no idea, im looking into playing the tamer class so I hope there's balance.

Thank you if you can offer some help, I seriously appreciate it and again, sorry if you guys get this alot. (Yes I read the FAQ)

submitted by /u/froggerrr
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.