Skyrim - Here's Nazeem who'd never sell out the Dovakhin to the Cloud District


Here's Nazeem who'd never sell out the Dovakhin to the Cloud District

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 03:59 AM PST

I'm also not gonna explain

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:31 AM PST

What an exciting time we are living in. I remember playing Dr. Mario as a kid and I never could have imagined being here today.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 06:00 AM PST

This is Jarl Balgruff of Whiterun. He sold out Skyrim to the Thalmor lobby for Chests of Gold.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 03:11 PM PST

Just a little throwback to how we made excuse for the original launch 6 years ago

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 02:08 AM PST

Talos overlooking Windhelm

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:04 PM PST

Travler

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 02:50 PM PST

An amazing view

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:24 PM PST

Favourite and least favourite towns in Skyrim and why?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 12:25 AM PST

Okay unpopular option here must I really dislike Markarth. Yeah it looks cool and is very different to anywhere else in the game but I just never visit the place. I just find it hard to get around, I've been playing Skyrim forever and I still sometimes have to check the map to find where certain houses are. It has no decent shops, I feel like all the NPC's are mean to you there lol and most of the people in the city are cannibals! Not good.

My favourite town to visit is Riften. Even though it's old and tired looking it feels like home lol. I like the market place being open plan so if your in a rush you can sell your goods without having to go in and out of shops (no loading screens). It has a couple of skill trainers which is handy. I like that it has a darker side to it with the guild. the Rift is a beautiful hold, I love how it's permanently autumn there and the trees are always golden. Only thing I hate is Maven Black-Briar (hate her more than Nazeem)! She's such an a-hole. But as I chose to side with the empire i'm stuck with her!

submitted by /u/Hannah1108
[link] [comments]

Saadia or Kematu? I found the RIGHT course of action!

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 06:34 PM PST

"See that mountain? You can climb it."

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 06:03 AM PST

C a n ' t P r e s s C o n t i n u e

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 09:30 PM PST

This is my Dovakiin, He sold Saadia to Kematu and the Alik'r Warriors for the Price of 500 Septims

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 10:08 AM PST

What is the most immersive way to play skyrim in your opinion?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 05:50 AM PST

Classic sword & board?

submitted by /u/narya_elentari
[link] [comments]

SKYrim

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 10:50 PM PST

I’ll hel.....hmm must have run off.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 06:35 PM PST

I think they got the pictures mixed up

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 10:50 AM PST

Migthy Talos

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 03:45 AM PST

Is it fucked up to wear dragonbone armor when talking to Parthanax

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:21 PM PST

Title says it all.

submitted by /u/Badly_Timed_Thoughts
[link] [comments]

Has anyone else noticed that...

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 01:54 AM PST

Fultheim, who is at Nightgate inn. Has a blades sword, Why? My guess is he was part of the blades at some point. He also attacks you if you wear full Thalmor garb.

Only just realized this last night.

submitted by /u/Deceptivedragon
[link] [comments]

Tips for strictly mage play through

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 05:36 AM PST

Hi all! I just started a new play through with a Dunmer mage character. In my previous plays I pretty much completely ignored magic, I really only used healing and clairvoyance, and either went into stealth archery or two handed tanks.

I'm having a ton of fun learning to play with magic, but I'm getting my ass kicked all the time. Does anyone have tips for leveling magic faster? Any spells I should look out for and focus on? Which schools of magic should I invest in?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I am playing vanilla with dragonborn and dawnguard dlcs on Xbox 360

submitted by /u/sneakyBleach
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.