Grand Theft Auto V - I think the actor who voiced Michael is in this Trulicity commercial and all I can picture is this guy running around punching strangers


I think the actor who voiced Michael is in this Trulicity commercial and all I can picture is this guy running around punching strangers

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 03:33 PM PST

...another reason to love the Deluxo.

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 02:10 PM PST

You'll NEVER be able to buy everything in GTA online playing legit thanks to the ridiculous cost of all the DLCs.

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 11:49 AM PST

You need to buy hundreds of dollars worth of shark cards to try and attain everything through legitimately playing the game. It's literally impossible unless you're unemployed, you're homeschooled, or you're addicted to GTA. Somebody with more time than me should do the math to figure out how much time it would take to buy the cheapest paywall for each DLC as a new player. 10 minutes per race? $15000 payout assuming it's a full lobby every time? How many times would someone need to complete criminal mastermind and get that $10 mil payout to buy everything in the game?

submitted by /u/mistah_legend
[link] [comments]

FOR THE REPUBLIC!

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 06:09 AM PST

Just completed Criminal Mastermind III with my wife and brother. - CMIII = $1.75M

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 07:55 PM PST

...and another reason to love the Deluxo!

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 10:15 AM PST

Lag saved his life... Twice.

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 12:32 PM PST

Was on the back of a buddy's truck when he stored it. Game didn't know what to do so it just made me slav squat.

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 05:39 PM PST

What's going on with Torched?

Posted: 15 Dec 2017 01:47 AM PST

I keep seeing MC's doing Torched in free roam but they never actually finish it? They just let it time out and everyone else gets a payout.

submitted by /u/SirRosstopher
[link] [comments]

wtf is the deal with the orbital cannon

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 07:30 AM PST

i made the mistake of buying this upgrade soon as the dlc dropped. at at east half a million per shot, the only people this benefits are the people with modded/glitched amounts of money.

submitted by /u/solaires_sun
[link] [comments]

Ghetto hold of dis azz!

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 01:37 PM PST

I feel as though the melee in this game went very overlooked

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 09:15 AM PST

We have plenty of gunplay and lots of new cars, but there's one thing that hasn't improved a bit: the melee fighting.

Sure, we get new melee weapons from time to time, but it doesn't really matter when you can be unarmed and mash X and O. Could the melee system be improved? Like, making dash attacks dodgable?

Here's how the game tells you to fight:

  • Hold L2 to lock onto your opponent
  • Press O to punch, and X to kick
  • Hold square and wait for your opponent to attack, and you'll automatically dodge it
  • Press O during the dodge to counterattack
  • After counterattacking, the next hit is guaranteed

How to fight effectively:

  • Mash O
  • Mash X
  • You'll attack with the speed of someone on crack and your hits can't be dodged

And here's another thing: when you're near a character that isn't a player and not in fighting stance, and you press O, you'll OHKO them with an uppercut, headbutt, etc. You can do this to players if you have a knife type of weapon. However, sometimes when you attempt to do this to a pedestrian, they'll dodge it and counter, and it looks cool as hell. If you're a player, too bad. You're forced to get killed. The game calls this kind of kill an execution. (Player executed player)

Could we make it so you have to press square at the right time to dodge, and make sprinting attacks counter-able? And maybe make ot so you can counter the executions?

Last thing before I go: I think it would be cool if during one of the heists, the crew got knocked unarmed and you had to fight a group of guys that are also unarmed before you can proceed, and get your guns back. Disclaimer: I've only beaten the first heist.

submitted by /u/Natetheman223
[link] [comments]

Anyone else encountering a problem with game re-activation?

Posted: 15 Dec 2017 01:33 AM PST

RSC wants me to give them my activation keycode once again even though it's already assigned to my rsc account since 2015 so I give it to them and then "unknown error occurred"

submitted by /u/ExpensiveOne
[link] [comments]

Returning player from the 360 era.

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 07:32 PM PST

Hey guys I was a player from the 360 era of Grand Theft Auto online however I got out of the game after they stopped updating on that platform and I missed the cutoff date to import a character over to the current generation console for Grand Theft Auto V. With the new updates the game has really sparked my interest again but I'll have to start a new character unfortunately. So my question is what do you think of the best way to grind or level up fast would be for me. I don't need to be level 200 or anything I just want to get to roughly where I was at when I stopped playing the game which was about level 100. Anyways please do tell me any of your suggestions thanks guys.

submitted by /u/blaze92x45
[link] [comments]

Hi, I would like to buy GTA V (PC) for my brother as a Christmas gift, and I need some help.

Posted: 15 Dec 2017 01:12 AM PST

If I buy the game, will my brother be able to play multiplayer without additional charges (especially monthly fees or something)? He will probably focus on that more than single player.

Also is there anything I should know about GTA V? Is it pay2win, or smth like that?

submitted by /u/Wazlok25
[link] [comments]

Unlocking all paints after finishing act 3

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 09:17 PM PST

I don't think rockstar have spoken about this at all but last night I finished act 3 and all of a sudden every paint that I had locked was unlocked. I didn't have any metal finishes (except for gold) and I didn't have any of the ones you get for winning a sea race or metallic lime green. But now I do and I think it's because of finishing act 3

submitted by /u/mxflrnc7
[link] [comments]

Orbital Cannon: Possible reason for design

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 01:38 PM PST

While it's obvious the Orbital Cannon's prices are set to make shark card money from salt, I think that may be the secondary reason for adding the feature.

On consoles, the ability to import modded accounts with modded money has been cut off: You can no longer transfer from old-gen console to new-gen.

Since there's no source of modded money on PS4/XB now, R* needed a way to tempt people into spending it. The price on the Orbital Cannon is set where you could easily burn through hundreds of millions of GTA$ before you realized it. It seems to me like they were aiming to get some of that modded cash out of circulation.

submitted by /u/zanshinmu
[link] [comments]

MMI won't repair cars, says I don't have enough money and I have trillions

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 05:00 PM PST

I can't replace stolen or destroyed cars but can buy new cars for millions. I am on PC, money has been dropped on me, what do I do?

submitted by /u/SyrianArabArmy
[link] [comments]

If you get taken out by the cops with a doomsday facility vehicle they destroy it immediately instead of impounding it.

Posted: 15 Dec 2017 12:26 AM PST

Which is kinda bullshit but uh, yeah.

It happens.

submitted by /u/LawlessCoffeh
[link] [comments]

Gone In 60 Seconds - Similar To GTA V

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 08:39 PM PST

So I watched Gone in 60 Seconds for the first time in a while and it was pretty interesting see all of the locations in the game but in real life or in the movie. The bridges and surround areas, the dock, so many spots. Does anyone know if they used this movie in any way to put certain pieces in certain locations? It looks like the guys auto shop is near the shop in the south eastern section.

Anyone it was pretty interesting how detailed the game is and can recognize so much and f the movie because I play this game.

submitted by /u/StinkyLunchBox
[link] [comments]

The nerfed power on the hydra hover mode makes it unflyable garbage in hover mode!

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 09:10 AM PST

Only got 99k for delivering two cars even though commission said 190k (200k if no damage). Why??

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 05:51 PM PST

Shouldn't I get the 190k?

submitted by /u/jbdk92
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.