Diablo - Armory Bugged! Dangerous for HC


Armory Bugged! Dangerous for HC

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 03:13 PM PST

Here's the bug in action.

I switched to my HOTA build via the armory, started a GR, and eventually noticed that I didn't have CoE equipped. Turns out I had Band of Might both equipped and in the cube. Weird! So I go to the armory, and from inspection the build looks fine, so I play around with it, definitely a bug! I currently need to equip the build twice for the ring to get situated. I'm just glad I had Band of Might double equipped instead of missing completely or else I could have died!

submitted by /u/pkeetnedrl
[link] [comments]

Paragon distribution should not be allowed in GR

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 01:15 AM PST

It already being abused by necros with one-click scripts that transferring int to vit and back. Yes, it could be done fast enough only with software, but if 5KP+ streamers don't afraid to use it, why anyone else would?

submitted by /u/invidiah
[link] [comments]

Ideas for a few Ceremonial Knife reworks - Diablo III Forums

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 08:36 PM PST

Monk- "stuck" at gr 75. Ideas?

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 05:32 PM PST

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Alex-115897/hero/82576759

I'm missing the "focus" ring, I have witching hour in bags but really enjoying auto sweeping winds. I've completed GR 74 in 8 minutes.

I hopped into a group that qued up for a gr95. I thought it would be hard but not impossible.

I couldn't even touch the mobs. At all. I backed out in shame.

I don't understand why I was that powerless. There were 2 other people in there, but I still should have been able to do some damage. After spamming 25 wave of lights on normal mobs, I did nothing.

Besidess getting my 2 set rings, what can I do? Is it my legendary gems? Do I need ancients in all slots/ better rolls?

I would appreciate any help.

submitted by /u/Karbairusa
[link] [comments]

Haunted vision drops?

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 02:54 PM PST

Is there a specific place this amulet drops? Been farming one for my necro for ages and can't seem to have one drop or upgrade from the cube.

Tried bounties too and no luck. Will keep hunting. Play PS4 btw

submitted by /u/bew86
[link] [comments]

Re-Augmenting ancients?

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 07:48 AM PST

Would you guys know if i have augmented an ancient item and later on i am able to make a gem with a higher rank, will i be able to augment the same item again?

submitted by /u/butchera
[link] [comments]

Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - 12/14/17

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 06:00 AM PST

Welcome to week 239 of Thursday Help Desk.

This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
[link] [comments]

New I just started adventure mode I’m lvl66 crusader any advice.

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 03:00 PM PST

Yea any advice for me or dos or donts. I don't care to much about ladder I'm just trying to see how far I can go. Where do I stat my paragon...

submitted by /u/Tyberiousty
[link] [comments]

Which Compass Rose for HC HOTA Barb?

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 02:48 PM PST

Found these two rings in the span on 5 mins. With the primal equipped, I have 118% area damage, 53.5% crit change, 556% crit damage. Is the additional 46% crit damage worth losing 20% ad, 650 vit, and eventually an additional ~600 str (after augmenting the primal)?

submitted by /u/pkeetnedrl
[link] [comments]

Looking for folks to play with!

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 05:39 AM PST

I'm a casual player who got back into D3 this season. I'm still grinding away about an hour or so a night (EST) and am looking for a clan or other folks to play with. I've gotten up to paragon 810 or so now in the Americas and would like to see how far I can get by the end of the season! I've been maining a Monk, but would also like to try some builds on Wizard, Necro and Witch Doctor. My tag is Fjord#21135.

submitted by /u/FrostyFjord
[link] [comments]

MRW playing Necromancer

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 11:45 AM PST

Fastest build for solo player Season 12?

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 09:27 AM PST

Title. I started a couple of seasons ago as DH, usually Impale, sometimes UE. Past two seasons I've been running Crusaders, but sometimes it can feel a bit slow to farm rifts as Crusader, so I wanted to ask: which are considered the fastest builds available?

submitted by /u/theblackbarth
[link] [comments]

Questions about some necromancer mechanics

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 07:01 AM PST

Condemn 105+; rift tactics?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 11:35 PM PST

I feel like I shouldn't have any issues gear- or buildwise at 105ish, and I'm not a bad player.

I tend to skip packs if I can't get enough trash. I also play on EU servers from the US. I don't know how much impact on DPS that has but I rarely die. Any pointers?

Profile: https://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/mfpr-2193/KAPITALIST/66061558

submitted by /u/MFPR
[link] [comments]

Let's talk about Google Maps

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 07:06 AM PST

Hi, yesterday's thread about Rank 1 DH clear from ZE Zolbar inspired me to write this post.

Some people in this community are of the opinion that using "Google Maps" takes all the accomplishment of a high rank on the leaderboard away and that the clear doesn't count. In this thread I want to go into detail what "Google Maps" actually does and how big of an advantage you get.

As the unofficial name "Google Maps" suggests, it is a map hack. Some people think when you enter a GR and press tab you can see the whole map using "Google Maps". This is not true. Yes, you can see more than without it but it doesn't show the whole map. It shows more and more the farther you advance in a Rift.

Some might argue that the advantage is still high and that you won't run in to dead ends with "Google Maps". In my opinion this doesn't really matter, since a Top 10 clear is most likely not on a map with a dead end, like Festering Woods and Battlefields.

Some people think you see all the pylons, but that isn't true either. You see the possible pylon spawn locations, which most serious players know anyway. It is true though that you see them a bit sooner than without "Google Maps".

In my opinion, the biggest advantage is seeing the Elite affixes better and from a distance.

What other features does "Google Maps" provide?

  • You can see your Skill Cooldowns in seconds
  • Showing all the crafting mats when opening the inventory
  • Shows your Ping without hovering over it
  • Shows COE cycle of your group
  • Shows GR progress in %
  • You can see if an item is ancient or primal without identifying it
  • Shows Xp/h and Legendaries/h
  • Shows Life and Resource/ Resource Regeneration without hovering it

As you can see "Google Maps" has a lot of QoL improvements. So if you still think using "Google Maps" is as bad as botting, you are probably not a contender for the top spots anyway and it doesn't really affect you (not that it's bad to play casually).

Edit: Posted a few links to wudijo's stream since he has a reputation and credibility that I don't have on this sub

submitted by /u/ZetD3
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.