Grand Theft Auto V - (12/5 - 12/11) Last Week's Bonuses & Discounts Continue This Week


(12/5 - 12/11) Last Week's Bonuses & Discounts Continue This Week

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 09:36 AM PST

Is this how it’s done?

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 02:45 PM PST

So I made a level/map for the first time...

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 03:36 PM PST

As I type this, I am trying to think of how I'm going to say this without coming off as salty, angry, frustrated, etc. But I'm throwing that to the wind. I will suffer the wrath of a thousand downvotes for what I'm getting ready to say if it's not removed by that time (I don't see how this breaks any of the rules, but you never know), but one thing is for certain: At least one person... AT LEAST, one person will bear witness to my outrage, my distilled fury, my anger. At least one person will read this, and have a small portion of these words trapped in their mind that will range from "Wow, what a jackass" to "Jesus, he's angry" or even "I understand." My words will meet the eyes of all who read it, and will remain in existence until the day that they (and I) die.

I've been playing GTAV for a year. I knew there were player-made levels, but never bothered making one because of the exact reason I'm writing this.

Nobody would join, and nobody WILL join.

I decided to bite the bullet, and let my creativity flow. I wanted to try and make a balanced map with bunker-based mechanics and a large-scale battleground for team deathmatches. In short? Big map, big battleground, big team deathmatch. That's all. But.... you know what the end result was?

Nobody would join, and nobody WILL join.

Want to know what the sad part is? I know exactly why. Every time I played a player-made map/level/match, whatever it's called, it was a clusterfuck. If that isn't enough, then the fucking NAMES of this horse shit would be enough to make you deactivate player-made content.

Match name: "EXTREME TOWER PARKOUR (FISTS ONLY) OMG!!!" Match Description: $20000 //// 5000RP!!!! FREE WEAPONS, CASH, EXP, PLAY NOW!"

I refuse to believe that grown adults are responsible for this. I refuse to believe that the database of Rockstar's saved content is flooded with the frivolous and poorly-made maps of inconsiderate adults. This is obviously the work of squeakers.

I would like to thank them. I cannot see my level in action since people are sick of the shit-tier stuff that people make, and I cannot improve my level because I haven't been able to play it with anything aside from bots.

I know what you're thinking. I know EXACTLY what you're thinking. "Hey, your match might be shitty too." Sure... you'd have a point if people could actually COMMENT on the map! I don't know if my map is shitty or not, because people have been so deterred from player-made matches, that even a SOLID HOUR of waiting with Auto-Invite on has yielded no results.

You might also be thinking "They can make what they want, and play it how they want! Who are you to say what's good or not?" I'm the outraged man with high bloodpressure that's so infuriated, that he's close to ripping off his own fingernails and shoving them up his dickhole with anger.

I don't blame anyone for never playing a player-made match again. As for the ones that have caused this chain reaction, thank you for making it impossible to actually see if a creation works.

Here it ends, and my outrage and fury now echoes. A home that never saw residents, and a painter that can't remove his canvas from the wall. Fuck.

submitted by /u/Kenneth_Baker200
[link] [comments]

That was $20,000 saved

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 06:28 PM PST

Humvee?

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 06:48 AM PST

I'm pretty sure this has probably been said before, but how do we not have a Humvee already?

submitted by /u/Brendy02
[link] [comments]

[1920x1080] Grand Theft Auto V Desktop Background

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 05:34 AM PST

See The Epic Touchdown In Gta 5 Online Racing !!

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 01:09 AM PST

If I transfer a character from xbox one to pc will i still have that character on xbox one?

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 05:31 PM PST

I recently got the game for pc and I was wondering if I'd be able to keep my character on both or if it's one or the other? As in, does it just make a copy of it or does it actually move it fully?

submitted by /u/FluffyPlops
[link] [comments]

Looking for gaming clips

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 11:00 PM PST

I recently started an instagram account where I post cool gaming clips. I'm looking to add as much content as possible from any games. I tag the owner of the content in every post. I'm not trying to advertise my page here just looking for people who would be interested in sharing some clips. I have over 1500 followers as of right now and have been growing between 50-100 per day for the last few days. Please PM me if interested and I'll give you the IG handle or my gamertag so you can send me your videos. Thanks!

submitted by /u/ajssteelersfan11
[link] [comments]

Social Club Edition to Steam

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 10:01 PM PST

I bought the Social Club edition of the game years ago. But sometimes it gives errors a lot while downloading updates etc. So I wanted to buy this on Steam so my question is, if I buy the game on Steam and link the game to my old SC account where I already own the game. Will I lose progress or anything on my Online Character?

submitted by /u/mhs619
[link] [comments]

Buzzard Vs Lazer dogfight

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 09:38 PM PST

Returning player after not playing for about a year...

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 03:16 PM PST

Hey guys. It has been a long time since I have played GTA until recently I have been getting back into it. I just have a couple questions I couldn't figure out.

Has a way to sell properties been added to the game yet?

Has a quicker way to deposit cash into your bank account been added to the game yet?

If I am delivering a car as a CEO, does another player benefit from blowing it up?

submitted by /u/BEYONDtheWRECK
[link] [comments]

What is the MOST FUN thing you can buy in the game right now?

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 02:14 PM PST

I need to know. I have 3 million just sitting there and I have no idea what I should buy if I want to have fun

submitted by /u/CodBeserkerBeast
[link] [comments]

I got blown up by 2 people almost instantaneously? WTF is this?

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 07:02 PM PST

Cocaine business stopped producing (XB1)

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 09:34 AM PST

This started happening a while ago and I haven't cared much to figure it out, thinking it's probably a glitch and will work itself out. I started a cocaine business and things were going as good as it possibly could playing solo. I accumulated enough stock and decided to sell all of it at once. Not knowing how difficult it is solo I carried on and was only able to deliver 3 or 4 packages.

This is where things got fucky. My total earnings was 62k and I never saw it go into my bank account. Frustrated, I decided to just close the business and forget about it. All the workers left but i noticed I still had a lot of product left. I stayed away from it for a while then eventually came back to check on it and all of my product was gone.

So I decided to see what would happen if I tried to resupply, maybe that would start the business up again. I resupplied probably 3 or 4 times just to see if the staff would come back. They never did, yet for some reason my product would appear to deplete (gradually between restocking) as if the business was opened.

Is there a way to start the business back up once its closed?

submitted by /u/Snolidsteak
[link] [comments]

How to properly deal with assholes

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 11:15 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.