RimWorld thought i’d try my hand at a poor boomrat


thought i’d try my hand at a poor boomrat

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 06:00 PM PST

Conor had a bad day at work

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 08:50 AM PST

So uh. There's a manhunting cougar stuck inside my fridge and the only person still walking is the one incapable of violence

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 11:58 AM PST

The tale of the rooster that didn't want to be euthanized

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 03:17 PM PST

Uh well this seems to be a fair trade...

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 04:42 PM PST

Cassandra uses Volcanic Winter... it's not very effective

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 09:48 PM PST

A bonded animal I accidentally sold came back

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 09:09 PM PST

This lake looks like a person sitting with their legs crossed

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 12:56 AM PST

Can't imagine home is better than my base, but it is time to leave.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 06:20 AM PST

[B18] Wild Animal Sex V1.1 – Wild animal will mate, and they mate with your pets too!

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 12:19 PM PST

My Permadeath Town in the Making

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 10:32 AM PST

ummmm, you sure that's safe?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 02:03 PM PST

No Fleeing Allowed! // Simple mini-mod

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 12:22 AM PST

I just released my latest mod request. This time I found someone who was asking for a simple mod I was able to put together in a couple of minutes.

Description

The mod makes that raiders from Tribes, Pirates or Outlanders faction are not allowed to flee once half of there force have been incapacited. They will fight until the end... Just like pawns from Spacers, Mechanoids and Insects factions.

Release

submitted by /u/kaptain_kavern
[link] [comments]

Ideal GF: "The Rimworld Girlfriend"

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 01:50 AM PST

Deflection chance?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 10:25 PM PST

The tale of Wojak, the brain damaged mechabeta

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 04:26 PM PST

A great side effect of construction requirements - no accidental fails

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 01:53 PM PST

I started a colony recently where everyone was construction 1 or 0. So kicking things off involved flooring a lot of area for some much needed experience.

Then eventually someone went to go build a wind turbine, and it went up without a problem, because they had to have 4 construction to attempt it in the first place!

It just kind of dawned on me how nice this is, as you no longer have to micromanage people with high skill to build things you can't really afford to have fail.

submitted by /u/440Music
[link] [comments]

Finally decided to stop savescumming...

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 05:53 PM PST

Just had one of the best moments I've ever had playing a game.

I used to savescum a lot, sometimes even using the debug menu to do stuff because I would get frustrated or want the gratification. I decided to pick the game back up after getting bored for obvious reasons. I made it my mission to not savescum or cheat and boy did I have a good time.

My colony was going fairly well with one of my friends naming all of the colonists. A few of them died along the way and whenever one of them did I would feel like I truly lost something important and close to me. Life went on when eventually a siege came along. I had built my base out of almost entirely wood and they had incendiary shells. Hellfire rained down on my wooden buildings as my stockpiles and farms were burned to the ground. We lost one member to the flames and were trying to treat everyone who kept going down due to the superheated air. The final building was the hospital in the middle of the square.

Then the siegers decided to attack. We had 3 colonists able to fight and they tried to fend off the drug fueled raiders but they were no match for them. The raiders kidnapped all but my most valued person, Jort. They left Jort to burn in the hospital, the flames slowly creeping up onto him. Only, Jort died of infection before the inferno could reach him.

I feel like I've been missing out greatly on this game and am greatly interested into making more stories just like this one.

submitted by /u/Rightfulnoah
[link] [comments]

MarsX-compatible Mods

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 11:23 PM PST

Playing the MarsX mod from here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=732754899

It requires A16. Any suggestions for compatible A16 mods?

submitted by /u/alexander_q
[link] [comments]

How to deal with people who show up already addicted to lucifereium?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 11:04 PM PST

Just had someone show up getting chased by the local bandit faction who was addicted to Luciferium. Ended up having to kill her after I got some work out of her because she went berserk and I'm in very early game.

submitted by /u/McDouggal
[link] [comments]

OH THE CRUELTY, or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love RimWorld

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 08:15 AM PST

So let's be brutally honest with one another: one of the reasons we all love this game are the crazy, zany, cruel things we get to do to not just our colonists, but pretty much the entire world--and that's before the Storytellers decide to throw something at us! Indeed, the game actually seems to reward you in many instances for doing cruel, terrible things (albeit, it might take the right Psychopath colonist to do it penalty-free).

So why don't we post about the terrible things we've done on RimWorld, and how profitable they were? Did you manage to make a human meat/skin farm? A fight pit for your prisoners? Something worse? Pictures to support your stories are great of course heavily suggested, but by no means required.

I'll post mine when I'm away from my desk at work.

submitted by /u/Lionheart1224
[link] [comments]

Newer player, how's my base look?

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 02:12 AM PST

Rimworld not loading since Windows 10 update

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 10:13 PM PST

Anyone else having Rimworld not load after the last Windows 10 update? Updated about 24hrs ago (12/6/17 PST)

Other games are loading.

Updated graphics driver.

Uninstalled all mods and erased the folder in /Steamapps/common

Restarted multiple times and re-installed multiple times.

The game tries to load then shows a thin "mini-window" if I mouse over the trying-to-load application on the taskbar.

Help? And thank you.

submitted by /u/lvyouzhe
[link] [comments]

I think Randy is helping me learn?!

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 09:20 AM PST

I started playing with the latest update after not playing in a loooong time. Rough Randy lets do this.

He felt like cassie for a bit. Then He started dropping all kinda of wtf things.

Ship parts. Ship parts, plasteel meteorite, ship parts. Ok you want me to build?

Cargo (hops) Escape pod (A Grower with lvl 11+2 flames) Cargo (Camel Hair)

Ok ok I get it, you want me to progress the content inside me base

Plague (Both my main construction pawns) Toxic fallout.

Ok I get it...Stay inside and progress things.

I now realize this was good, it jumpstarted my research and my base size has grown. The cost was the self tames boomrat and gazelle. Both of which I really had no purpose for (my highest animals skill is like 3)

submitted by /u/XionLord
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.