RimWorld True friendship of Rimworld


True friendship of Rimworld

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 03:11 PM PST

This guy just joined. He's like "And in my free time, I also like to garden."

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 07:11 PM PST

My colony got razed recently

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 12:13 PM PST

"Hey, any idea why I can't connect to your speakers from here?" "Oh yeah, I don't think you have the

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 05:55 AM PST

One Costly Mistake (RimWorld Comics)

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 07:53 AM PST

I may want to deal carefully with this faction.

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 09:25 PM PST

So the leader of a tribe just fled from his own faction to join me

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 08:57 AM PST

When cargo pods end your colony..

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 12:55 AM PST

I was playing a really successful run with Randy on rough with my colony of 8 just having entered its third year. I had finally fortified my walls to withstand most attacks and had finished my project of walling off half of the map, giving me more control over the direction of raids and manhunter packs. My greenhouse was going strong, keeping my colonists fed with vegetables even through winter. But obviously, this was too good to last.

In the early days of spring, a friendly caravan arrived and settled nicely in my trading spot, far away from any traps or killboxes. But not safe from death from above. A cluster of cargo pods dropped right on top of them, killing a few of their guys and pack animals and injuring a few more. Luckily I managed to save and patch up some of the guys but in the confusion I missed one of their wounded alpacas. The real problem were the drops, though. In an instant my colony's wealth had more than doubled and before I was able to track down and burn all the new, high value (and mostly useless) items, I was overwhelmed with a couple of humongous raids that made short work of my defenses, using the good old Soviet tactic of throwing men against me 'til I drop.

Well played, Randy. Well played.

submitted by /u/chamolibri
[link] [comments]

They made me an offer I couldn't refuse

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 04:03 PM PST

As it turns out, overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 10:51 AM PST

Too much huskies? A total of 85 right now

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 08:31 PM PST

Whydo I find this so humorous?

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 03:03 PM PST

The Night Sky Observer (fell asleep)

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 03:17 PM PST

I see your advanced-bionics superhuman colonist, and I raise you this. My prison. RimWorld turns you into a Josef Mengele.

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 01:08 AM PST

really makes you think ��

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 03:11 PM PST

rimworld_irl

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 10:29 PM PST

Toby... there's a table RIGHT THERE

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 08:10 AM PST

Dora was never the same after boots died...

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 01:02 PM PST

I love migrating boomalopes.

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 09:50 AM PST

What does "Permanent summer" mean to you?

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 02:42 PM PST

Armless and Legless - MEDIC!

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 12:28 AM PST

  • Sir, I don't understand. Who needs a knife in a nuke fight anyway? All you gotta do is push a button, sir.
  • Put your hand on that wall colonist. PUT YOUR HAND ON THAT WALL!... BANG arm shot off... The enemy cannot press a button... if you have disabled his hand. Medic!

So this is my first game. Everything was going well I have plenty of all resources and a big base already with all essentials. BUT for some reason my best colonist catched 2 very badly aimed bullets from friendly fire and got arms and leg shot off. Its a fast learner, industrious guy with multiples important skills 15+. I heard theres bionic limbs but what is actually the fastest way to get them?

submitted by /u/CyberianK
[link] [comments]

Boomrats and Boomalopes

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 09:57 PM PST

Slaughtering tamed boomrats and boomalopes shouldn't cause them to explode IMO, even if it's above a level cap say, 10/15 respectively. A familiar handler should be able to euthanize them without a kaboom! Or maybe this is already a thing, and my colonists just aren't good at it.

submitted by /u/Worker8
[link] [comments]

I think Cassandra is trying to end my colony...

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 03:56 PM PST

Right after I've dealt with a raid with some mechanoids... This happens... sigh

submitted by /u/vallor21
[link] [comments]

And then there was one...

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 08:33 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.