Fortnite Daily Llama Thread 02/Dec/2017 - It's a Llama llama


Daily Llama Thread 02/Dec/2017 - It's a Llama llama

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:01 PM PST

Hello Storm Chasers! Today's Daily Llama can be found below posted by /u/stormshieldonebot in the comments below!

How likely is a Llama to show up?

Llama - Click for details Percent
Ranged 33%
Weapon 18%
People 13%
Trap 12%
Melee 10%
Legendary Troll Stash 3%
Super Ranged 3%
Super People 3%
Super Hero 3%
Super Melee 1%
Legendary Troll Truck 1%

Source - Storm Shield One

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

It came this morning!! Wanted to share

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 07:32 AM PST

A concept I made on obtaining loot and re rolling stats.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 07:33 AM PST

All my level 40 missions are gone

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 09:17 PM PST

Earlier today, I had several level 40 missions in Plankerton. Now, I have none.

I know the missions roll and stuff, but I've seen an entire level bracket disappear like this.

Has anyone else experienced this? Do I just have to wait until the map rolls again?

Is this happening to everyone?

Plankerton missing level 40 missions

submitted by /u/pamkhat
[link] [comments]

Patch for hitching incoming

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:39 AM PST

We are about to release an update on PC to correct the hitching mentioned in this forum thread: http://epic.gm/civy. This update will not require any downtime, but you will need to restart the game to receive the update. Thank you for providing us with information needed to track down and resolve this issue!

UPDATE: We will be taking stats offline during times of high traffic to lessen the chance of other back-end systems failing. The stats will be back-filled at a later time, and we are working to improve how they are collected so this will no longer be an issue.

submitted by /u/iFlak
[link] [comments]

[Giveaway-PC] 4 Founders Keys to give out.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 12:33 PM PST

Edit: Sent out links to the first 4 to respond.

submitted by /u/Nexant
[link] [comments]

I was banned from Discord..not sure why?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:54 PM PST

Hello, I was using the official discord (not \r\fortnite discord) to play with a few friends, and a user joined and started being extremely racist and vulgar, then later proceeded to play music on the mic, we moved channels, he followed. etc

I flagged a moderator down, Kaz is his username. I asked if he could remove this user, so we can resume our gaming, he said "It doesnt work that way"

I asked him why, and he ended up asking for "proof" that "anyone can make up false claims"

So I started picking apart his flawed logic, many users have complained about the user, a simple search in the chat for the username showed up 6-7 seperate people, from 2 months prior, complaining about the same user.

I made this point in the chat, and I was quickly banned, then unban, so I rejoined, and asked why I was banned, and I was immidaitely banned again.

Are we not allowed to ask moderators to moderate the discord? and if this is a bannable offense? why are there moderators to begin with.

Thanks for your time.

submitted by /u/Shadow403
[link] [comments]

Skills tab and its immortal exclamation mark...

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:09 PM PST

Anyone ever brought this up? Sent in a ticket? Or talked with a dev about it?

My guess is its always on there because you are constantly getting points for the Research Tiers... still... wtf dude I know those points exist sooooo can we just fix that?

submitted by /u/RhodesRage1385
[link] [comments]

Finally had some luck... First transform I've done

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 12:37 PM PST

COMPLETE list of in game CRAFTING items WITH PICTURES that is searchable & sortable (Working on where best to find them)

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 09:45 PM PST

Relay survivors sometimes does not spawn a survivor

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 10:44 AM PST

As the title states sometimes when you do a relay the survivors objective (where you pick up the antenna and build the platform when you activate it the survivor does not spawn and you cannot destroy the antenna to restart the mission, it still tells you to speak to the survivor who has not spawned.

submitted by /u/SkeletonJakk
[link] [comments]

Best hero transform ever?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 11:08 AM PST

New to Fortnite(PS4)

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 06:48 PM PST

Any tips for a new player?

submitted by /u/emperor__calus
[link] [comments]

Preventive Measures

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 03:01 PM PST

What steps can the developers, and the community, take to help prevent negative aspects from being in our gaming environment? When the game goes free to play and people more likely to create troll accounts it would be nice to go ahead and have some systems in place.

Such as having a trade box/window for us to exchange materials. Minor detail but one that will prevent the potential for abuse.

submitted by /u/IncorrigibleGuardian
[link] [comments]

Anybody on Xbox with a microphone like to play with me?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 09:57 PM PST

Gamertag: yo its joe

Just join my party chat on Xbox Live and I'll invite you.

submitted by /u/hectorzero
[link] [comments]

Ok. So how hard is it to headshot with this thing?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 12:32 AM PST

Fortnite: Me Now

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 09:52 PM PST

Event - What was the team thinking about?!

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 05:47 PM PST

I really love this game and i don't want to sound like im bashing it, since the event there is so many outlanders taking on missions than can't do, pl40 vs mission pl58, i understand one or two with a equal level but it's unplayable now. They come take all the chest and (me?) us trying to get win the mission or something which it no sense because they take the chests and wait for a win. This is not the team-based mission.

These "solo" mission/reward chest are like BR in PvE everyone for themselves and i didn't sign up for that, please add a team based solution to this. I beg you!

I dont mind take all the damage and wasting bullets if i get something.

submitted by /u/disfunctionaltyper
[link] [comments]

Give people a crown, the next time they enter a lobby after a win.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 09:17 PM PST

Only in the matchmaking lobby before entering a match. I thought it would be a neat little thing. (Maybe even different kind of hats, i mean crowns)

submitted by /u/Attaabdul
[link] [comments]

Ridentlor's Ninja Jumping Puzzle Incoming, I need your help!

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 03:17 AM PST

Heya everyone! Ridentlor here, creator of "Ridentlor's house of Jump Pads"/ "Ridentlor Emporiun"/"Ridentlor's Funhouse". A loved child has many names, as we say where i come from!

https://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/comments/7gt9hl/a_playermade_fortnite_minigame_ridentlors_house

Tldr in the bottom!

First of all I would like to thank you all for the huge support and to the ones who have played my map! I've had an insane ammount of requests about a ninja Puzzle that's balanced around double jumps rather than Outlander/Soldier(I have yet not found someone brave enough to play as a constructor).

So I need your help Reddit, I want/need to know everything there is to know about ninjas and every tech move they got and how to use them, cause I have not even equipped a ninja in my main slot yet. Can they Jump pad + double Jump + mantis kick into a dragon slash? Etc. I know nothing so even the basics will help me out at this point.

Why do I want to know? Because my plan here is making the most sadistic, darksouls/ ninja gaiden / butt clenching piece of art you have ever seen. I already have an asian type layout of the house in my mind right now(even tho it will be played out in Canney Valley).

And don't worry, I have tought of all the sane people aswell, my plan is to have the map split up in two sections with the same start and ending. So everyone can play without having to burst a vein!

Also a big shout out to /u/Dreaming_Of_Fantasy for helping out making Puzzle-forts a thing!

TL;DR, Ninjas Unite, please tell me everything you know about ninjas, combined moves and just small/big techs that can help you get further or higher during jumps and different mobility situations!

Again, thank you guys, you are all awesome!

submitted by /u/Ridentlor
[link] [comments]

Slicer good enough?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 09:02 PM PST

Fortnite looking for a teammate.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:48 PM PST

Looking for a teammate that is close to my level im ok.

submitted by /u/Minfee
[link] [comments]

Good humor ;)

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 12:50 PM PST

Which sword is better?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:09 PM PST

Keyboard fix

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 07:23 PM PST

I want fortnite fix the console keyboard beasue you can really see your mouse on consle.

submitted by /u/SlameSlame
[link] [comments]

Help me please

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 06:06 PM PST

I bought the game brand new and when I went to redeem the codes in the case the access code said it's already been used but the weapons code worked fine. I made sure I entered the code right three times. Contacted Epic but have not heard back.

submitted by /u/LiquidIce716
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.