Diablo - After 40+ hours of rift farming and ring rerolling, I just found out the Ring of Royal Grandeur can only be found in bounties


After 40+ hours of rift farming and ring rerolling, I just found out the Ring of Royal Grandeur can only be found in bounties

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:24 AM PST

Had a nice chat during some rift runs, rings came up and I was just notified I've wasted thousands of deaths breath for squat. My god!

Cheers to the nice fella for the good chat and for telling me, but gosh this is.. gosh lol

At least we all got a good laugh out of it :')

submitted by /u/Voidshrine
[link] [comments]

Rank 1 DH has 500 hours played on season so far...

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 06:55 PM PST

Hi guys, the current top DH on the NA seasonal leaderboard has over 500 hours played so far this season when combining all his caracters in 23 days, that's almost 22 hours a day... WTF seriously! Am I missing something?

submitted by /u/TheEndgineer
[link] [comments]

GR 114 NA Season Tal's Meteor Wizard/Zmonk 2's Leaderboards

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 12:38 PM PST

Diablo 2 - Druid or Amazon?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:58 PM PST

Hello! :) I started playing Diablo 3 half a year ago and love it, I love the story of the franchise, but I wanted to play Diablo 2. I am right now on the character screen and I debating between Amazon or Druid, only reason I like Druid is because the werebears look awesome!

Who can convince me on what to choose?

submitted by /u/TheSammyKnight
[link] [comments]

Is area damage good for Condemn crusader?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 12:58 PM PST

I was wondering if area damage is good on Condemn crusader and where I should put it if possible? Should I try to put area damage over strength in some gears? Like if I get a gloves with str, cdr, chc, and chd, should I roll the str to area damage? Also the same with the weapon and shield? for shoulders area damage or all resist if you had to choose?

submitted by /u/LeanBrox
[link] [comments]

Can I still reroll a spec from a never rerolled item after I slot it (with a cube)?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 07:55 PM PST

Elusive Ramaladni's gift

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 01:21 PM PST

I'm almost Paragon 700 and still have yet to find a Ramaladnis gift! Is there any way to increase the odds apart from just waiting ? Every other season so many have dropped. Thanks!

submitted by /u/mrmeatyomega
[link] [comments]

Constant game stutter makes me stand in place and then I can move any fix?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 06:38 PM PST

Well, that was close

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 01:37 PM PST

Consistently 50 FPS Since Season 12

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 12:30 PM PST

Title is pretty much it. Haven't changed anything, updated all my drivers and I'm still sitting at 50 FPS with a GTX 970 which really shouldn't be the case.

submitted by /u/Absurdulon
[link] [comments]

Player Looking for Clan

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:10 PM PST

Played Diablo 3 till Season 4 and then stopped till recently. With the necromancer and other changes, the game feels fresh and new. I have started playing again this season and I love that I came back. Been playing that game a lot and feeling good about gearing up my toon. One of the things that I miss though is being part of a clan. I was wondering what is the best way to join a clan? I remember that there was a subreddit called r/Diabloclans but that subreddit closed down and got moved to here. I play on the US servers and my battlenet id is Animalabyss#1200.

submitted by /u/VerNoel
[link] [comments]

Nice casual player looking for a clan

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 02:33 PM PST

Hi folks! I'm a mostly casual player who has one big problem with diablo III: I love the game but none of my friends plays it. There was a time when some of them used to play it and we had a clan and play with skype and it was AWESOME, I really miss that experience. I'm not very good building relationships on internet but I would like to try to find a good active clan, casual, to play with people on discord or something. I'm spanish but I speak english decently and this would help me even more with the language. So, thanks for reading and good luck with the primals!

EDIT: forgot to mention, I'm in EU server, PC version

submitted by /u/gscarlos
[link] [comments]

Do primal weapons really have a big effect on the strength of builds?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 12:46 AM PST

Started my barb this season and was going well, I'm even using it to progress. I thought of making a UE MS for some really fast speedfarming. A few days into my UE and I got a primal Yang's with good rolls and getting 5 ancient set pieces. Just earlier I got a primal Karlei's point. I really like barb but with the primals, is it pointless to use a build without primals?

submitted by /u/AgentHarbinger
[link] [comments]

Using Firebird meteor build, having trouble staying alive.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 07:28 AM PST

Hey everyone, I'm currently using the firebird meteor build Rhykker made a video on. I have cleared up to GR 70 solo but even at that point i have serious trouble staying alive. The weakest mob can one shot me, and i have no idea what im doing wrong. Any tips or input is appreciated.

All the gear and stats i have: https://www.d3planner.com/580403764

Edit: I've decided to switch to Tal Rashas meteor build thanks to everyones awesome input, thanks guys!

submitted by /u/illusivesamurai
[link] [comments]

[Need Help] How do Seasons work?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 06:00 AM PST

So my girlfriend and I are complete noobs in D3. We finished Season 12 with a single hero each and got the respective set.

Now we want to do the same with different heroes. We created new seasonal heroes and it says that the seasonal journey is complete already. The heroes don't have the items in their inventory though and the icon with the bags in the bottom left also doesnt appear.

Did we do something wrong?

submitted by /u/Dezib
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.