DayZ - Waiting for prey (2015)


Waiting for prey (2015)

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 01:57 AM PST

Apparently, arrows on the road can wreck your car. I'm just glad we didn't died.

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 05:35 AM PST

Firefighter !

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 03:22 AM PST

800 Subscriber Special!

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 07:03 AM PST

I cant believe my luck

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 07:25 AM PST

Yesterday I joined a random high pop server and someone had set up a big green tent right next to where I spawned. I couldn't believe my eyes when I ran in, it was full of sweet wonderful GUNS!! I grabbed a AKM with 75 rounds and an AUG with all the bullets I could stuff into my Wrangler jeans. Scared the owner would soon return I ran straight into the woods and now I'm on the verge of starvation. Looks like all I really found was my own grave markers. Karma, you are a fickle bitch.

submitted by /u/100bowman
[link] [comments]

Christmas UPDATE pleeeaassseee!

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 07:19 AM PST

IN MY TINY TIM VOICE - Can we get a tiny Christmas update with some snow and Santa hats this year, I know we had the trees last year, but I was hoping for a little more. That is all.

submitted by /u/Tonymar79
[link] [comments]

DayZ - IZH-43 Kills Highlights

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 07:28 PM PST

Literally installed the game, what are your best tips for a newbie?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 04:40 PM PST

Exactly as the title says, in your opinion what are the best beginner tips?

submitted by /u/nofriends_sadface
[link] [comments]

Where's all my 1PP peeps at during the week!?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 09:22 PM PST

Theres 4-5 full servers on Sat and Sun. Every other day of the week, im 'forced' to play on DayzUG which I'm hesitant to due to the whitelist. (I applied and wasnt accepted.) So I'd rather not get a toon going, only to have the server whitelist only on me one night. I need you hardcore players to come back! 1PP is the only way to play DayZ!! 3PP feels so cheap and exposing.

submitted by /u/KawZRX
[link] [comments]

Anyone having trouble finding highly populated servers?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 12:59 PM PST

Title. I want to get back into DayZ, but cant find any servers with high pop.

Any tips or servers reccomendations? Or is this sadly normal?

I'm from Argentina btw

submitted by /u/ISancerI
[link] [comments]

Good Spots to set up Camps?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 11:04 PM PST

Been trying to find some decent spots to set up camps on the map.

submitted by /u/Ultimat3Wingman
[link] [comments]

Hey 'strayans!

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 10:48 PM PST

Has been a while since I've played... What servers are decent these days where people don't just shoot on sight?

submitted by /u/FXHND23
[link] [comments]

Sets false deadlines annually ✅ Main dev runs off with money ✅ Bans you for judging slow dev time ✅ Singlehandedly killed off playerbase ✅ Constant excuses ✅ Negative steam reviews ✅

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 07:41 AM PST

Crossbow OP!

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 02:23 PM PST

Fix for random screen freezing

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 10:30 AM PST

Most of us are probably familiar with the memory crashes by now, but I've only seen a few posts about a problem I was having where every 20-30 minutes my game would completely freeze and when I would try to force close it with task manager, I'd be faced with a black screen and have to restart my pc. Right when I would start getting back into the game, it would happen again.

I did some searching and found that it was likely graphics card related, which reminded me that I had a driver update waiting to be installed that I had forgotten about. Installed the driver update and verified the game files through steam, which found 1 file that needed fixing. Once these were both done I booted up DayZ and haven't had the problem since.

TLDR: update your graphics card drivers and verify game files

submitted by /u/leroyjenkinsdayz
[link] [comments]

My dayz short movie

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 12:18 PM PST

Why didn't DayZ Standalone use the Arma 3 engine?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 10:45 AM PST

Why did the devs originally go with a modified Arma 2 engine, when they had the Arma 3 engine to work with? And why did they then later decide to build a whole new engine instead of using the Arma 3 engine.

submitted by /u/zebaba
[link] [comments]

Devs: Will we have status EFFECTS (not just some text pointing the status out) on our character with 0.63?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 09:19 AM PST

I´ve seen the latest SR, and there was mention of the health system improvements, environmental effect on character, but there was nothing relating to the effects that those will have on the characters.

I believe that these effects are one of the most important features for an immersive gameplay, but currently the only things that indicate that our character has something is the text in the HUD, the text messages, and the dessaturation due to health lose.

Will this improve in the future with individual effects for each status? Like having a gradually blurrying screen when you get hypothermia, seeing everything bloody and dying slowly (as in this video concept https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvjAlbTWju0), losing balance and control on walking when on very low health, hearing your heart pound (like in The Long Dark when you´re on very low health, barely surviving there is an EXPERIENCE!)

Or this one should be added to the "modding hopes" category too :/?

submitted by /u/eXWoLL
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.