Daily Questions and Answers Post Black Desert Online


Daily Questions and Answers Post

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 10:06 PM PST

Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

Also, check the sidebar for links to some helpful resources.

This thread will be refreshed daily due to the huge number of questions asked.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Emilia from Re:Zero (Taiwanese templates maker//remaker)

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 09:51 PM PST

I'm Taiwanese BDO templates maker. This is the first post at reddit. Hope you guys like my creation.

Pic1 Pic2 Download

I've already done 402 templates all around tw/kr/jp server.Mostly Female. If anyone wants more, leave a message <3.

Draven Download Warrior

Maplestory Orange Mushroom Download Berserker. Kawaiiii...desu?

Jordine Ducas Download Warior

Warior 2 Download

Ranger 6 Download This one hasn't upload to any server yet!

Mitsuha Miyamizu Download Mystic KR server

DK 1 Download KR server

DK 2 Download JP server

Silver Fang Download Striker

Other Templates img

My TW server called江湖人稱段于鄢, maybe NA server can't show that.

JP & KR are YuYenDuan

Streaming sometimes.

submitted by /u/YuYenDuan
[link] [comments]

a wrist for a 60 wiz in 2days13hrs

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 09:21 PM PST

BDA is back in action.

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 01:18 PM PST

To anyone who was using blackdesertanalyics, my apologies for the downtime. I had some issues with the host. It is now back up!

As a further note, I have plans for next year to take it to the next level of usefulness! So stay tuned!

http://blackdesertanalytics.com/

submitted by /u/balzor
[link] [comments]

This event in a nutshell

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 02:28 PM PST

Why is there no reward for becoming master or guru in a profession?

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 03:04 AM PST

I'm referring to the ones in the achievement tab, like "You became [Professional Gatherer]".

Kakao pls

submitted by /u/Hell_Mesmer
[link] [comments]

In case you ever want to start trading, invest in these nodes asap

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 01:53 PM PST

Ah, the beauty of a Dark Knight...

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 01:05 PM PST

My guildmate has an illness

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 06:14 PM PST

Pearl Abyss... why?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 11:05 PM PST

relic shards...

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 09:25 PM PST

so can we talk about this or are we gonna keep quiet? i know it´s rng n all.... but wtf did the acctually nerf the droprate or am i imagining things?

submitted by /u/LSH_Locke
[link] [comments]

Base, Maid Outfit, Craftsman Clothes and Success Rates (bonus calculator included)

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 09:04 PM PST

Annyeong reddit! I like BDO, I like numbers and I like a good mystery, here's some data regarding processing.
The tests only apply for timber to planks.
I haven't done testing for ANY OTHER types of mats so I can't say if the rates are the same, but you can extrapolate the results and do the math yourself.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dX_oOuu2FmxSy0CufdBD0gEeeBaqEICNrm4cqtHiwqY/edit?usp=sharing
It looks a bit messy but the blue box is what you should be looking at anyways. Feel free to make a copy and test out the calculator, hopefully I haven't made any errors, if I have, please let me know so I can fix 'em.

submitted by /u/lovely_dandelion
[link] [comments]

Ah, the beauty of the Ninja...

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 12:10 AM PST

My life as of recent.

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 01:29 PM PST

Black Desert Suggestion: Make life skills character shared

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 07:30 AM PST

Hey all, So with having different characters in the game, most things are shared, the only things that are excluded are things like quests, and more importantly life skills.

I think the main problem with the choice to not share these is that many people have chosen to swap characters with the new releases, and it can be a big loss if you spent lots of time on your first character doing life skills (I mean alot, achieving professional level in all for example) that you now know you will have to use for the rest of your time as a life skill alt. Yes, a lot of people utilise life skill ults but they would not have to exist if life skills were shareable.

I'd like to know your thoughts, yes if you think about it realistically it wouldn't make sense at all, but then again, map knowledge is shared, that doesn't make sense either.

submitted by /u/Stoneriley
[link] [comments]

They really need a way to see all CP used in one screen.

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 12:38 PM PST

Constantly finding used CP that i don't need in cities. We need a something like House UI that just lists all CP used for the whole game and what location.

submitted by /u/Thatdudefromthatgame
[link] [comments]

Relic Drop Rate: Deep Sea/Ross

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 06:16 AM PST

The recent addition of golden keys has significantly decreased the rate of obtaining relics while fishing at ross sea/margoria

Master 23 fisher, golden fishing rods only

Here's what I've obtained on average per hour at ross sea post gold key

Note: This was 100% active fished

• 9-12 relics per hour

• 20-40 gold keys per hour

• 25-45 silver keys per hour

After 6 ours I only managed to collect 1 breezy conch seaweed so the rates still the same on that.

Honestly, having gold key(s) as a possible drop is kind of useless, unless a future update is planned for them.

In my personal experience of playing the game for well over a year, I've not once encountered a golden chest, even after hours of searching for them intentionally.

This system should either be reworked or golden keys should be removed from the fishing drop table

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/TessaBDO
[link] [comments]

Getting to Master 2 Trading using Grana ---> Arehaza?

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 01:05 AM PST

So, I've heard that from around Pro. to get to Master 2 you need to turn in 40k trash crates. How much has that number changed if I make the crates in Grana and deliver to Arehaza? Also if there's any quicker way you'd like to suggest I'm all ears.

submitted by /u/jlg823
[link] [comments]

Let the suffering begin...

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 08:20 AM PST

Character creation community?

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 07:51 AM PST

Hi, I've spent way too much time creating an idol from real life in game. I know about the "Beauty Album" feature, but that idol wasn't there (I searched in every parameter)

I wanted to create the other idols from the same group too, but it would take to long, is there a website online that takes requests and creates them? Or that has a database of already created celebrities but it's not posted on Beauty Album?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/TZHeroX
[link] [comments]

Slow patch download (Less than half of my mb/s)

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 07:37 AM PST

I had this issue a long time ago, but now that I want to play this game again the issue persists. When I downloaded a patch from The Division this morning, which was 9 gbs. I got a steady 7.2 mb/s. When downloading this patch, I can barely stay over 2.5 mb/s. I doubt theres a workaround, I just wanted to know if it is indeed server sided?

submitted by /u/EntityOfAlex
[link] [comments]

Witch gear

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 12:27 AM PST

Hi,

Witch need accu ? need tri RCE ? i'm rerolling at maehwa > Witch

submitted by /u/Uskyzun
[link] [comments]

Questions about BDO

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 06:21 AM PST

So umm i heard that its releasing in SEA (finally SEA = lower ping for me ) and i have a few questions for this game ... 1) When is the OBT 2) Is it Free to play? or Pay to play 3) Is it Pay to win? 4) What package is good to buy (Prime Package,Legendary Package etc...) 5) What are the most fun things to do in BDO for you 6) What are the things that make BDO bad/shitty for you thanks for answering my questions guys and i hope i get to play it too been looking for a SEA MMORPG since i quit Archeage(server merge my farms got f*cking demolished) and BNS ( im laggy in pvp ) and i think i'll be spending an hour or two in the Character Creation screen hahahahah

submitted by /u/BalasRuby
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.