Daily Questions and Answers Post Black Desert Online


Daily Questions and Answers Post

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 10:07 PM PST

Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

Also, check the sidebar for links to some helpful resources.

This thread will be refreshed daily due to the huge number of questions asked.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Schrödinger’s Dande (showerthought)

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 03:24 AM PST

If you click enhance and leave the room, the dande is bot tet and duo. :pepesmirk:

submitted by /u/akaCryptic
[link] [comments]

Don't run into your house before it's loaded

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 09:59 PM PST

Polly's Forest IRL (https://www.boredpanda.com/mushrooms-nature-medley-photos-jill-bliss/)

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 01:45 AM PST

Trying to buy memory fragments like..

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 04:40 PM PST

Ran Character Creation

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 08:03 PM PST

Fishing Rod Durability went down/was fishing but no fish

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 11:16 PM PST

My fishing rod is 85 total durability.

I took a nap, woke up, the rod was at 5 dura and I was still fishing.

I got no seals, no fish, no relics, no keys.

Anyone experience this?

submitted by /u/AlycoTheCockSleeve
[link] [comments]

Where did the crow pet go?

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 05:39 AM PST

I don't think it was a limited time sale? i was gonna go for t4...

submitted by /u/iibzduckyy
[link] [comments]

So I am level 51 but...?

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 04:55 AM PST

So to put this best I can. I'm a level 51 Musa (I took the time to make 5 characters to level 20 before deciding this and striker were my two favorites), but now I'm confused on what to do next. I upgraded my gear a bit but it still feels lackluster when following the main storyline. I got to these rock golem summons and it took all the effort and combos in the world to survive. I play with a duo who's also new to the game (he's level 51 dark knight with much better gear he followed on a video). We've been playing around 2 days now. I'm just wondering if there's any useful guides to kind of help with this wall in the game I've hit. It feels like everything I want to do is realllllly complicated. Like I'm doing the storage with the silver and gold bars, and anytime I'm confused I stopped to attempt to read about it. It's just the nodes thing is throwing me off, how to do skills properly throws me off, what to do for level 51-level whatever. Then when I can do awakening & how. I am enjoying the game a lot actually I've grew up playing MMOs and this one isn't as grindy as people make it seem (maybe I enjoy using new combos in this game more than the complainers?). But yeah any help pertaining to helping my understanding would be sooooo helpful. It can be the simplest advice to whatever I'll take any and all advice. I feel really dumb asking for this but it'd mean a lot. Thanks in advance for anyone who reads this nonsense!

Edit 1: seems we get a couple of elitists taking my statement of this game not coming off as grindy as others offensively. It was more pertaining to the fact that I've done completionist on RS, maxed on OSRS, played WoW & maxed a toon, played GW2, played ESO, & B&S; so for me if there's a specific GRIND that'll make my life easier it help me in the long run I'd take that advice and not complain about it too much. This game comes off as a lot less grindy than those games I just listed thus far. I get it. The game hasn't started for me. I want advice on how it can start for me, not how cool you are that I'm .0000001% through the game. Thanks.

submitted by /u/CJayHe
[link] [comments]

Alchemy Stone Success Rates

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 09:24 AM PST

First character warriors - what did you end up maining/enjoying more than the warrior?

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 10:51 PM PST

I'm in a situation where I dont have time to grind each character to 56 to get a feel for them.

I like them all but I'd like to main one based on viability in pvp/pve (tuned for efficiency)

So far warrior has treated me well but i dont know what I'm in for later on in terms how the playstyle/feel in pvp/farming pve.

What have you guys made after? Did you enjoy your 2nd character more (Which character was it?) and why did you?

submitted by /u/mhsabertooth
[link] [comments]

Can you remove that 5 seconds cooldown in scrolls?

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 04:56 AM PST

All I want is to go home quick.

submitted by /u/vaccinecausesautism
[link] [comments]

Game worth getting?

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 10:48 PM PST

I know this might be a bad place to ask this due to a lot of bias (I'm asking whether or not to buy a game in the subreddit that talks about the game itself, what am I doing), but I want an honest opinion on whether or not this game is good. I hear a lot of good features about this game, the graphics, character customization, etc. But also a lot of negative features of this game, like the repetitiveness and hours and hours of grinding and afk'ing. I've tried playing through the 7 day trial thing and it does kind of feel repetitive. I'm currently level 19, maybe it's just because the early game isn't as fun? I don't know. I'm kind of new to MMORPGs and I was kind of hoping for more of a party oriented kind of game but from the looks of it it looks very solo based. I've searched up if there were any dungeons or instances or what not but apparently there aren't many in this game. If you guys can share with me your honest opinion on this game, that would be great. Thanks.

submitted by /u/apathoic
[link] [comments]

hoW s thE FISHING

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 01:04 PM PST

Relic Timeline Since Kama2

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 11:23 AM PST

Nov. 15, 2017

Kamasylvia part 2 is released.


Nov. 16, 2017

DC's begin. Many users reporting disconnection issues. Price of relics increase as afk lifeskilling (fishing) is largely hindered. Relics sold out. (https://i.imgur.com/zZRge90.png) & (https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/search?q=DC&sort=relevance&restrict_sr=on&t=month)


Nov. 20, 2017

DC issues start being resolved. People staying online longer, afk fishing largely resumed. Relic price decreases.


Nov. 21, 2017

Moonraker updates his Kamasylvia Freshwater Fishing Guide; also noting "the average relic drop rate appears lower" in Grana; People move to Grana regardless. (https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/bdo-kamasylvia-freshwater-fishing-guide.66598/)


Nov. 29, 2017

Gold Keys added to certain tables (Margoria ocean areas, Velia Hotspot, Grana city & Lake Flonder). They are not mentioned in the patch notes.


Dec. 1, 2017

Gold keys still in the game. Players begin assuming gold keys interfere with relic drop rate. Relic price increases.


Dec. 3, 2017

Relics sold out on Marketplace; registrations instantly sold out at MAX price. (https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/7h6v5s/can_we_have_a_memory_fragment_event/)


Dec. 5, 2017

GM "reported [gold keys] for out QA team to look into and we will update as soon as we have any news." (https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/relic-shards-gold-keys-in-ocean.111960/page-2#post-674714)


Dec. 13, 2017

574 Fishbotters banned. Relic prices skyrocket while number of relics on Marketplace plunge. (https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/use-of-malicious-software.120950/)


Dec. 14, 2017

GM response to gold keys: "We have already brought this up for discussion and our team will continue investigating the matter. " (https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/relic-shards-gold-keys-in-ocean.111960/page-3#post-705698)


Dec. 15, 2017

Relics sold out on Marketplace. (https://i.imgur.com/8GbmTZ5.png)


Dec. 16, 2017

Number of relics increases. Most being registered at MAX price. (https://my.mixtape.moe/phofor.mp4)


\Present\

submitted by /u/y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-
[link] [comments]

Careful with AFK fishing not always working

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 07:32 AM PST

As the post title says make sure to watch your first couple cast to ensure the items go in your inventory. The last couple afk sessions I didn't and came back to an empty inventory and a 0/95 bale rod. I sent in a ticket and was informed they are aware of the problem and are working to fix it.

submitted by /u/Deakem
[link] [comments]

How to encourage party play

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 06:58 AM PST

It's pretty obvious that most of the game is done solo since this way you maximize money and exp.

But what if, for every player you as to your party, u get a 2-2.5% party buff to exp/skill exp? And maybe even 1% increase chance for drop rates? So at 5 people, ur looking at like 8-10% extra exp/skill exp and 4-5% item drop rate. These are just rough numbers and can be tweaked.

This way, the game would encourage maxing the party and people would actively look for adding players instead, which I think would be healthy for this game.

Edit: it would also encourage small scale pvp of 5 vs 5, which I think would be very fun as well.

submitted by /u/xxzephyrxx
[link] [comments]

Epheria ship recollection

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 02:25 AM PST

Can anyone confirm if your ship is empty, you can literally recollect it anywhere and have it to that wharf? I got my epheria recollected into pirates but instead went into epheria port.. It only has cannon balls that time. So assuming, it recollected to the nearest wharf. I'm afraid to try it empty so, guys? (I got stranded on pirates without a ship because of that)

submitted by /u/Votum38
[link] [comments]

Heve vs. Giath

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 12:05 AM PST

Which one is better. I am a Sorc. I heard that Heve has better stats. However, a lot of high pvper dont use it? like Macilius, Vert, Lacari? I currently have Bhegs, and Muskans. and looking to get Dim tree armour

Should i get Heve or Giath as my final piece?

submitted by /u/Z3ntea
[link] [comments]

Game is terribly laggy today (EU)?

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 05:40 AM PST

Hi everyone. So, ever since i logged in today i instantly noticed some issue with latency. Quite some huge desync (just as an example i walked to the velia marketplace from the storage, and after talking to the MP guy itself i found myself unable to buy anything because "the distance is too great", exited the MP session and found myself back in the middle of the road, kinda away from him). Resmon reports a high ping for the BlackDesert64.exe process (140ms as of now), but i did both a speedtest and a pingtest and my ping to other servers is perfect, it is 10ms to the server i usually speedtest to indeed.

Are you guys experiencing lag issues too, today?

submitted by /u/RyuBlade94
[link] [comments]

Does anyone at PA believes that this is fine? Relics almost sold out on EU

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 09:05 AM PST

Gryfon temple

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 01:23 AM PST

Anyone know the cost rate at gryfon temple at lvl 60? Or how it compares to fogans or pila ku? Trying to figure out if it is worth farming since fogans atm feels really good but is crap money. Thanks

submitted by /u/noxx2417
[link] [comments]

What is your favorite silver farming tactic?

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 10:54 PM PST

Hey everyone! just curious to see what everyone else does to get their character rolling in the silver!!

My favorite current farming tactic is either Rogues or Fishing ( seagulls ).

Post your favorite tactic and why you love it so much!

submitted by /u/the_f33d3r
[link] [comments]

good ranger mainhand to awakening transitions?

Posted: 17 Dec 2017 04:14 AM PST

there doesnt seem to be any. i just press c after evasive shot, are there better transitions that i dont know of? there are enough from awakening to mainhand

submitted by /u/SagoK22
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.