Daily Questions and Answers Post Black Desert Online


Daily Questions and Answers Post

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 10:06 PM PST

Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

Also, check the sidebar for links to some helpful resources.

This thread will be refreshed daily due to the huge number of questions asked.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Happy enhancing with Wiggles ♥

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 04:31 AM PST

Bought the game during the Steam Black Friday sale and I'm loving this game more and more everyday. Here's my Level 45 Ranger at Veila

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 09:43 PM PST

My tree is gone. Literally unplayable.

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 06:46 PM PST

I used to lean on a tree right here and AFK. But after the update, my tree was gone.

submitted by /u/Incoher3nt
[link] [comments]

Trying to Drop Snake like.....

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 08:47 PM PST

Should Nouver get a buff

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 10:28 PM PST

BDO KR Patch Notes Nov 30th: new main skill ranks for DK,Striker&Mystic, Report system for Savage Rift

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 01:39 AM PST

When you come back and there's a Social Emotes, but not a Dance emote...

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 04:00 AM PST

My First TET! (55 Stack)

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 07:26 AM PST

Now that accuracy is not hidden anymore, could we get a "miss" indicator on combat text?

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 07:55 PM PST

As the title says.

While it was announced that damage text or a damage counter would not be implemented in the game and remain hidden, it would be amazing to have a "miss" indicator to be able to tell whenever we have reached just the right amount of accuracy for our goal builds.

submitted by /u/Servinees
[link] [comments]

Event items drop rate inverted? or bad luck on my side?

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 05:08 PM PST

Sausan soldier found in real life.

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 07:40 PM PST

When snakes kick out their hatchlings

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 03:50 PM PST

New Attendance Rewards

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 04:02 PM PST

Doesn't get any better than this

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 10:50 AM PST

Since we see all the Accuracy stats nowadays, I have to say I am proud how accurate we were as community.

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 11:06 AM PST

I always calculated everything with all those tests and now I am impressed how accurate we were.

Main Weapons were a bit overrated. Vangertz, Saiyer and Leather are REALLY THAT good.

But overall I am impressed.

submitted by /u/aqua995
[link] [comments]

MENA server short rant: total SCAM

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 01:59 AM PST

Alright, i am using this subreddit bcoz i virtualy have no other place to go for.

So pls excuse me for a bit here, since the population in ME is too weak to stand against horrendous policies of PA, i need some additional ears to hear me out.

Without further ado, I'll list those policies, and observations.

1.Servers are in fckng TAIWAN.( looks like PAs property)(103.97.48.129/130/131)
2.Day 1 valks cry.
3.Mervs palette is separated from the value pack.
4.Shadowbanning EVERYONE that whines in the game chat.
5.The team seems to be extremely undermanned, likely less than 6 at its best, entirely Turkish.

I am really at lost;
1.They are banning everyone from the in game chats.
2.MENA offical forum is a train wreck that no one uses.

Im feeling like PA did all this spectacle to farm some quick cash and forget it entirely.

I am genuinely sad rn.

submitted by /u/AutarchOfGoats
[link] [comments]

KR Latest Patch: cleaner UI with custom Cooldown Setting Slots

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 07:45 AM PST

Question about ranger gear from returning player

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 07:38 AM PST

https://imgur.com/a/x91o6

I played this game since the start and I want to get back into it.
This is the gear that I have at the moment.
Some information on what I have:
- 396 armor BS/354 weapon BS
- 160 mem frags
About 145 mil in raw silver
Could get about 200 mil if I start selling some stuff.

I haven't gotten into awakening that much so this is just a weapon I got from the quest.
Obviously I should get armor to +15 but where should I go from there. When people start pvping me (this is at helms/sausans) I feel like I do no damage.
Any tips on accessories? Or how to get higher ap with the resources I have.

Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/TimUilkema
[link] [comments]

Evidence that Nouver has hidden pvp accuracy #JustThePURIFYThings

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 09:58 AM PST

Hors skills question

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 07:35 AM PST

Hello, quick question guys. I know i can use drift with insta accel to ride the horse faster. Can i use insta accel with drift and sprint? im asking this because i just got my tier 8 horse today with sprint insta accel + S insta accel and drift. Thank you

submitted by /u/vitas16
[link] [comments]

Having minor issues? This might help some!

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 09:50 PM PST

Every update comes to BDO and everytime I have to guess when to hit the play button. My launcher itself has been broken to some degree where the Play button would be grey even if things were done. Yes yes I could of uninstalled reinstalled but I just let it be.

Finally I get into BDO and I'm sitting at my normal 50-60 frames in town then out of nowhere my frames would 0 out lag like its choking and then continue back up to 50+. For 2hs on Stream I struggled with my chat as we tried to find the issue from updating everything, reinstalling drivers and checking compatibility settings. Nothing seemed to work and then one of my viewers (HumAnCK <3) said well you might have to delete the user cache and see if that fixes it. So I went to look and something interesting was in the BDO file something that wasn't there before it was a "Dump" Folder =0

I removed it to my desktop and then restarted the game and for the FIRST time in so long I COULD SEE MY PLAY BUTTON and the launcher loaded the way it was suppose to! I shared this with my viewers as the day went on and some people had over 7gigs in there! Many reported that things that were broken or took time to load were either not happening or were loading faster and not hitting as many load walls. So if you wanna give it a try here you go:

Go to My Documents > Black Desert. Inside that folder if you SEE a folder labeled "Dump" get it out of that folder! For some reason crashes, dcs, rubberband logs everything from so long ago were just piled up in there for me.

submitted by /u/Yasmine777
[link] [comments]

[Ninja in conquest or node war]

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 07:21 AM PST

I would like to know some possible things to do with the ninja in conquests, I mean, I would like to know some tricks that maybe I do not know, and maybe you do not either. for example [Jumping places that only ninja can or something, opening gates, better things to do in attack and defense, general tips]

Let's share knowledge to improve how they look at the ninja in conquest.

submitted by /u/johanplima
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.