Skyrim - Skyrim Switch, fast travel to Understone Keep and...what did I walk in on?!


Skyrim Switch, fast travel to Understone Keep and...what did I walk in on?!

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 03:05 PM PST

Burdens

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 05:31 AM PST

Look, ma, all hands!

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 09:08 AM PST

The God of the Cycle of Birth and Death also deals in plastics now.

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 05:23 AM PST

Traditional Bandit dental hygiene

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 06:16 AM PST

TIL Dawnbreaker damages you if you're a vampire

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 11:53 PM PST

I was wondering why I kept dying all the time.

submitted by /u/BottasWDC
[link] [comments]

My dog is not a fan of the Khajiit.

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 07:05 PM PST

The first thing I do in every Skyrim playthrough is go and find the Dragonborn's best friend

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 05:26 PM PST

Skyrim stories?

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 02:57 AM PST

Fellow traveler's. Tell me the tales of your journey through Skyrim.

submitted by /u/Skalofskyrim
[link] [comments]

Our Christmas tree this year!

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 07:51 PM PST

Storywise, does the jarl of whiterun have any use?

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 02:01 AM PST

As current thane of whiterun, I make it my duty to keep the peace and guarantee the safety of my people(which may or may not include an "incident" where, horror of horrors, Nazeem passes away). Most unfortunately, a plague has stricken whiterun, driving men and animals mad(definitely not me sneaking around and casting the fury spell on chickens and watching guards shoot it down). I fear for the Jarl's life and decide to stay by his side..,in non-rping words, can I kill the jarl or will I need him later for quests EDIT: I will settle with nazeem

submitted by /u/Nrgdragon
[link] [comments]

Lords mail and Dwarven mud crab now on creation kit. Crab is currently free.

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 06:41 AM PST

Yeah..he looks pretty suspicious to me

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 06:26 PM PST

Been trying to make my character look like the most esteemed Dragonborn warrior in the land!

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 08:04 PM PST

Hello there...

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 04:42 AM PST

Anyone played the switch version?

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 07:24 AM PST

How does it run compared to other systems?Tempted to pick it up because of the portability.

submitted by /u/capnkirk8
[link] [comments]

How to spend gold?

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 05:26 AM PST

I have approximately a little over 300.000 gold and I have no idea how to spend it. - I try to buy a bunch of things at traders, I've bought every home I could etc.

Have I missed something? Or is it just too easy to become filthy rich?

submitted by /u/Imliterallyabanana
[link] [comments]

Question regarding armor rating

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 07:15 AM PST

Picked up Skyrim for the Switch the other day, and now I'm interested: how big a difference would 15 points of armor rating have, and is it worth extra weight? Right now I'm thinking no. I've got a set of Superior Wolf Armor from the Companions, and I'm considering trading to Superior Dwarven Armor, but it's quite a bit of weight for 15 points of armor.

I know weight doesn't matter once I get the Conditioned Heavy Armor perk, but it's going to be awhile before that happens.

Was my first call the right one, or should I trade it out anyway?

submitted by /u/Shadow368
[link] [comments]

Draw me like one of your French girls

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 11:34 AM PST

Name of this Hammer and where can i find it or how can i forge it ?

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 06:42 AM PST

What were the mods that you regretted downloading?

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 09:26 PM PST

I love Skyrim, and I am using quite a few mods lately, as my laptop is not that quite powerful compared to what most people here use. Most look good, but hell, some did fucked up my game.

*BLEED- This is really a good mod, however, fighting dwarven centurions and spheres is next to impossible as every fight with those result to CTD.

*HiAlgoBoost- I was trying to make the game faster, and most forums gave this thing glowing reviews. All I got was random CTD till I deleted it.

*RLO- I'm a sucker for realism, but I found out it was resource intensive. Plus the houses became dimmer.

*Dead body collision fix- Stepping on dead bodies like they're solid is really good, but I can't move any bodies anymore for no reason. I wanna stack 'em all high.

*Pureweather-I actually like this mod... but the nights are darker as hell, making night travel a very confusing endeavour, unless you're a Khajiit.

*Falskaar- I think it's overrated, and I hate the map.

*Any follower mod (except Inigo)- I figured out I don't like having a sex symbol as a combat partner.

*Hair mods- THE LEVEL OF GLAM IS TOO DAMN HIGH. I want a goddamn barbarian, not a Final Fantasy character.

*Animated prostitution- Don't judge, I did it for kicks. The voice acting is cringeworthy and it dismisses my followers after I am done with them... and it gives everyone that extra sleazy dialogue option.

SPECIAL MENTION (some beef):

*Touring carriages- This mod is buggy but hilarious, running over people is fun, especially when Immersive Patrols is installed.

*Apocalypse- This is actually a good mod, but do you really need those many spells?

What are your picks?

submitted by /u/Sturmgewehrkreuz
[link] [comments]

Caller Dialogue

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 02:54 AM PST

Has anyone tried sneaking their way up to the Caller without actually killing any of her assistants? I'm curious if her dialogue changes.

submitted by /u/linkhyrule5
[link] [comments]

I've reached the point in Skyrim where my own character scares me a little.

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 10:43 PM PST

Can't you see that i'm busy here

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 05:59 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.